[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Gundam G Reco well written?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 230px-GnoReconguista1.jpg (36KB, 230x325px) Image search: [Google]
230px-GnoReconguista1.jpg
36KB, 230x325px
It's Gundam G Reco well written?
>>
People thought it wasn't until IBO came out, then they thought it's writing was good.
>>
>>156028356
Not really.
>>
>>156028356
its good but rushed in the end
>>
>>156028356
Not really
>>
>>156031473
>its good
>>156028774
>>156033953
>>
>>156028356
Its written by Tomino so its not good or bad, its on a league of its own.
>>
File: 1469802806491.gif (2MB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1469802806491.gif
2MB, 500x308px
It's so well-written that plebeians fail to understand it's complexities.
>>
Gundam related question and i've heard different answers between chronological forms.
Just finished Mobile Suit Gundam, if there's more than one, the dope Sniper rocket launcher shot at the end and o shit newtypes

I was told to watch Gundam Zeta but there's this new Camille teenage angsterlord in the first episode, something about Titans.
I just want to follow what happens with Amuro and the gang.
What do i watch? Help.
>>
>>156035548
>I just want to follow what happens with Amuro and the gang
Amuro and some of the the others appear half-way through Zeta. Char's Counterattack is the conclusion of the Amuro-Char rivalry.
There isn't a lot about them after that but Unicorn has Bright.
>>
>>156035548
Zeta is what comes right after 0079, Amuro will show up later on and Bright will comeback as captain the rest of the cast only get a few cameos here and there, except for Katz (the oldest of the three little shits that were on the whitebase) he becomes a main character.
The only main character that doesn't return in zeta is Char.
>>
>>156035778
>>156035800
Many thanks.
yeah i noticed Bright in the first episode, Was pretty nonchalant, kinda funny.

So i reckon i outta just go by year then, which i already messed up i guess since Origins is before it.
Saw a picture of the order somewhere.
Really thought there would be a season 2 or something where they do fuck all or rebuilding or something and there'd be more about the newtypes and Amuro's love interest.
I'd hope for Sayla for some sort of Federation/Zeon marriage alliance but i know almost next to nothing about the series. MSG was good though, enjoyed it.

Only other ones i've seen were G Gundam and Gundam seed on Toonami way back when. Build fighters too.

dat solar panel beam just fucked up everyone's day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.