[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 174

File: 34788734.jpg (64KB, 849x971px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34788734.jpg
64KB, 849x971px
Never forget Cocoa.
>>
>>156014271
Literally who
>>
So..will Goku and Vegeta fuse in the manga too?
>>
File: geets.jpg (56KB, 749x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
geets.jpg
56KB, 749x468px
> 17 started off as some retooled human created by an old man and was somehow FAR stronger than the alien emperor of the universe
> and far stronger than Super Saiyans, which the old man didn't even know existed
> Piccolo, who got one-shotted by Nappa, fused with Nail who got one-shotted by 1% First Form Freeza
> Somehow able to compete against Second Form Freeza
> Goku's ridiculously stupid zenkai in Namek

Why do people pretend asspulls in DB is a new thing again?
>>
>>
On my way, wait for me you guys
>>
File: 1476048593912.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476048593912.png
176KB, 658x545px
>>156014808
adult pan and bra when?
>>
>>156014773

>Why do people pretend asspulls in DB is a new thing again?

Nostalgia plays a huge factor. We're naive and more open to new things as children, thus we form very fond memories of it years later to the point where it sort of blinds us to the reality that nothing was different.
>>
File: BodiesLimit.png (60KB, 504x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BodiesLimit.png
60KB, 504x314px
>>156014271
Why black can use zenkai in the manga?

Why Goku and Vegeta can't?

Pic related explain that Vegeta and Goku trained, pushed THEIR BODIES to the limit, nothing about souls.

And Black's line about it only tell that zenkai HELP him to merge with the body.

Interpreting trunks's word will not hide this inconsistency.

>Prove us that Zenkai isn't tied to soul

Why anime black can't create a scythe?

Why anime Black can't create clones?

If you can't tell why, then it's consistent.
>>
File: 19296.jpg (10KB, 200x153px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19296.jpg
10KB, 200x153px
>>156014949
leave this thread alone, you destroyed the last one, i wont let you do that again
>>
>>156014949
Wow, Black is CLEARLY saying that his soul allow him to use zenkai?

Can't you see?

PLEASE BELIEVE MY HEADCANON!
>>
File: 1491232671330.jpg (596KB, 592x8352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491232671330.jpg
596KB, 592x8352px
> Freeza:
Did it because he ran an planetary trade and was the universal emporer
> Cell:
Did it because he wanted to become "perfect". After he reached perfection, he just wanted to test his strength at the Cell Games
>Buu:
Did it because he's a chaotic man-baby
> Beerus:
Did it because it's his job
> Zamasu:
Pic related
> Grand Priest:
???
>>
File: Dragon Ball PB.png (445KB, 1030x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dragon Ball PB.png
445KB, 1030x378px
>>156014932
Hopefully when Super does a timeskip.
>>
>>156014998
Not him but I want to know why black can.

Why didn't toyotaro state something about it?
>>
>>156015056
go ask him and fuck off
>>
>>156014916
Retarded fan art.

SSG is supposed to make you slimer.
>>
>>156015056
see
>>156015010
>>
>>156015114
It only tell that zenkai help him to merge with the body.

Where does it say that his soul allow him to gain new zenkai?
>>
>>156015147
Not that anon, but the point was that it's a to explain Toyo's inconsistency
>>
>>156015114
Don't interpret the Pic I've posted, black doesn't back up your claim at all.

Still waiting to a quote about zenkai being more that a genetic trait from saiyajins.
>>
>>156014271
I have no idea who this is.
>>
>>156015212
Explain what?

What I see from this pic it's that with zenkai, Black's spirit merge more with the body, allowing him to use SSR, nothing else.
>>
>>156015113
Hate when SSG fanart is basically "SS Red"
>>
>>156014949
>being so pathetic
Wow...
>>
>>156015268
I meant it's a head-canon to explain it
>>
>>156014949
zenkai is a plot device
>>
>>156014271
>a ningen
>never forget
Ningen
>>
>>156015010
>>156015114
He's not even talkign about zenkai in that pic you autist
>>
File: 149235548799.jpg (2MB, 3840x2880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149235548799.jpg
2MB, 3840x2880px
>>
well isn't this a good start to a thread
>>
>>156015303
>Showing clear inconsistencies
>Lul you're pathetic because I have no argument

>>156015314
Best explanation, zenkai doesn't need one, it's just here for the plot, Toyotaro isn't as consistent as everyone think so.

Still much better than toei but far from being perfect.
>>
Someone needs to continue with the ningen zero keikaku. Shitty ningen must be stopped from causing another tournament in the future.
>>
File: 1485371911577.jpg (287KB, 754x912px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485371911577.jpg
287KB, 754x912px
Wow, there is anons who truly believed that zenkai is somehow linked to soul.

DB fanbase is really surprising.
>>
>>156015378
>Showing clear inconsistencies
>implying
>also missing points
wew kid
>>
File: Vegeta_Oozaru.png (110KB, 313x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vegeta_Oozaru.png
110KB, 313x400px
Could Fused Saiyans turn into a Great Ape, could we have Oozaru Vegito or Gotenks? Additionally could one also go SSGSS as an Oozaru or would it not work, and what would happen if a SSGSS turned into one?
>>
>>156014949
>Why anime black can't create a scythe?
>Why anime Black can't create clones?
In the anime he can, of course he can. It's not inconsistent, it's a shitty asspull. Are you happy now?
>>
>>156015521
>Could Fused Saiyans turn into a Great Ape
Why not?

>ozaru form for saiyans without tail
Only in GT

>could one also go SSGSS as an Oozaru or would it not work, and what would happen if a SSGSS turned into one?
Who knows
Maybe
>>
Bruce Faulconer fans, do you view the dragon ball sumitomo tracks as "Godzilla music" as well?
>>
>>156015482
Still not an argument.

Show me a quote proving your point, already posted mine.

Tips: you can't

>>156015529
Wow, you're the first one saying that it's consistent
>>
>>156015461
How was zamasu able to use zenkai then?
>>
File: 1490790826460.jpg (74KB, 693x693px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490790826460.jpg
74KB, 693x693px
Zamasu is the best character ever to grace Dragon Ball. He has a distinct fighting style, a clear and credible motivation and is the most resourceful villain ever.

The saiyans were more powerful than earthlings, Frieza was already born powerful, Cell had to count with Vegeta's arrogance and stupidity to become perfect, Buu was stupid and powerful, Beerus was a GoD, Golden Frieza misused the breakthrough he got, Hit is an uberpowerful anomaly, while Zamasu went from being barely more powerful than a Super Saiyan to almost destroying all ningen lives in all universes.
>>
>>156015756
But I don't fucking know myself, everyone here is only using headcanon.

It's up to Toyotaro to explain this not us, so far, he hasn't.

You can't claim something without direct proof.
>>
>>156015675
>Wow, you're the first one saying that it's consistent
Wow, you're a really bad liar.
>>
>>156015795
Shut up, Zamasu.
>>
>>156014949
Why is SSJ2 Trunks equal to SSJ3 Goku in the manga?
>>
>>156015795
Anime Zamasu is the best character ever to grace Dragon Ball*
>>
>>156015898
Because he trained and as more potential since he's also human, just like gohan.

Why Vegeta SSJ>BlackSSJ when we know that Base Black>SSJ3 goku?

I don't fucking know.
>>
>>156015879
Did you never see people asking here "HOW CAN HE DO THAT???"
>>
>>156015340
>He's not even talkign about zenkai in that pic you autist

Zenkai = full recovery. So, yes, he's talking about it. He also specifically said before that his power was lower than expected since his mind and body weren't a good match initially.

I'm not that anon that's claiming that Zenkai are tied to soul though. That's just stupid. The explanation is right there in the page. Black's power increases when he has a full recovery due to his mind and body bonding. There's no fanon here.
>>
>>156015838
>Toyotaro must provide me of a explanation of why my headcanon is wrong
>>
>>156015795
He's perfect. I miss him so much.
>>
>>156015898
>>156015987
the manga is inconsistent fanfiction shit
>>
>>156014932
EoZ is the official end of the franchise so Pan and Bra will never grow up. It's not a big deal anyway, they're women on a shounen franchise so they aren't allowed to do anythng besides jobbing and showing skin, not that the average anon has anything against that.
>>
>>156016029
I agree with you, but what I want to know is how can he use zenkai?

>>156016053
Yeah, he has done that since the start, he explained almost everything, except that.

Isn't weird? Why should I believe your headcanon?

You're not the author as far as I know.
>>
>>156015987
Do you forgot that Black was wanting zenkais all time and that Vegeta has been capable to power up his SS since BoG?
>>
>>156016118
Black fucking discovered zenkai when he was using Goku's body you dumbfuck, he never explained how he can use it.

Also, he wasn't aware that zamasu will save him, of course black was at his maximum against vegeta.
>>
>>156016027
That's the point. How can he do that? He magically gained that ability. It's not necessarily inconsistent, just an asspull.
>>
>>156016095
>I agree with you, but what I want to know is how can he use zenkai?
Zamasu is healing him, and then see this panel
>>156015010
>>
File: 1491670655752.jpg (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491670655752.jpg
470KB, 1280x720px
>>156014916
>>156015896
It's over, NINGEN
>>
File: 1492356336614.png (1MB, 907x987px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492356336614.png
1MB, 907x987px
Okay so can someone help me out with something?

In the anime, SSG is the same as Goku's base right? And SSGSS is SSG with SS, yeah? These are things that were stated and seem to be generally accepted.

If both these things are true though, why the fuck are SS and SSB different levels? If it's god ki that makes SSB so much stronger than SS and that's the explanation, then how does the logic of SSG (which has god ki) being the same as base work at all? I seriously cannot reconcile these two things.

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on in this series?
>>
>>156016131
Thanks toyotaro for that.

>>156016198
Yeah, it explain HOW he use zenkai, what I want ot know is WHY HE CAN?

This panel only state that ZENKAI HELP HIM TO MERGE WITH THE BODY, nothing more.
>>
File: 14.png (411KB, 960x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.png
411KB, 960x1400px
>>156016165
>Black fucking discovered zenkai when he was using Goku's body you dumbfuck
I know, your point?

>he wasn't aware that zamasu will save him
He didn't need Zamasu until Vegeta used Blue. Of course SSB Vegeta was stronger than pre zenkai SS Black, you can see how Black react when Vegeta actually shows be stronger than him.
>>
>>156016345
You have no proof when you say that Black wasn't at his maximum against SSJVegeta, he just struggle more against blue but was already losing before.
>>
>>156016319
no one can explain it, man. just strap in and enjoy this wild ride.
>>
>>156016213
Yes, your arc is over, now fuck off.
>>
>>156016345
Then why black used SSJ before if his base is stronger than SSJVegeta?
>>
>>156016165
wrong wrong WRONG
>>
File: SSR Blade.gif (606KB, 498x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSR Blade.gif
606KB, 498x278px
Is going from a ki-blade to a ki-scythe really that much of an asspull?

The technique just seemed to get longer and stronger after Black's zenkai. It's technically a move that he already had.
>>
File: 1478119541939.jpg (474KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478119541939.jpg
474KB, 1200x913px
>>156016484
The mango hasn't the saga finished yet.
stay mad, NINGEN
>>
>>156016570
Prove it, how did he know that zamasu will save him.

Why did he use SSJ against vegeta if his base is stronger than SSJ3Goku?
>>
why didnt their clothes merge like in vegettos case? since shes not a kaio why didnt they separate after one hour?
>>
File: 1486842869302.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486842869302.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>156014271
>Never forget Cocoa.
How could I.
>>
>>156016095
OK, so Toyotaro makes your headcanon wrong but since you can't build a new one by yourself you demand a totally specific explanation that never existed in first place? It's like you say that you thought Goten's girlfriend at EoZ was brunette and Toriyama confirms she's not, so you DEMAND to know everything about her or you'll claim Toriyama fucked up.
>>
File: fembroly3.png (87KB, 247x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fembroly3.png
87KB, 247x350px
when is she finally gonna show up?
>>
>>156016630
Because one of them is a kaio. It's like that one saying, once you go kaio, you can never pull out.
>>
>>156015933
Man, I like how mango's Zamasu uses his kai powers, it's another very distinct fighting style with its own strategic uses and shit. I loved how he could have killed Goku even when being much weaker than him...
>>
>>156016702
Probably at the tournament.
>>
>>156014271
why is she drawn with a Z style body
and not the shapeless twig form that nearly everyone has in Super
>>
>>156016702
Episode - DBS 95
source - me bum
>>
>>156016509
>Then why black used SSJ before if his base is stronger than SSJVegeta?
Who say his base is stronger than SS Vegeta? Powered up-SS Vegeta is stronger than SS2 Trunks and SS3 Goku, we don't know how strong powered up SS Vegeta is compared to base Black.
>>
>>156016647
>Goku isn't trying to recruit Jackie Chun for the Tournament of Power
It's like he wants to lose
>>
>>156016673
No, it wasn't headcanon but obvious, zenkai is a genetic trait.

Of course I want explanation, toyotaro give explanation to anything, except that?

Also comparing goten's girlfriend to a fucking zenkai is retarded, precisely when trunks in the same chapter stated that THEIR BODIES HIT THEIRS LIMITS!

You're blind.
>>
>>156016903
sHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD
>>
File: 1485227393717.png (252KB, 591x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485227393717.png
252KB, 591x400px
>>156016960
>You know you're winning when they insult you

Okay then it's official, Toyotaro's has made a big mistake and mangacucks can't even hide it properly.
>>
File: Zamasu lewd.jpg (104KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zamasu lewd.jpg
104KB, 1024x575px
>>156015795
Zamasu was incompetent and pathetic, I wasn't impressed, 2/10 for the effort.
>>
File: leaked.jpg (207KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
leaked.jpg
207KB, 640x480px
>>156016804
Roshi is Jackie chun
My friend sent this to me and he never lies
>>
File: Yuya_75.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Yuya_75.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
W-where are the leaks?!
>>
>>156017049
looks shopped to me
>>
File: forms continuities.png (22KB, 1912x458px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
forms continuities.png
22KB, 1912x458px
>>156016319
It's "easy"

In the movies, Goku and Vegeta obtain "saiyan beyond god" state, so their base forms are SSG (equivalent) forms and their SS forms are SSGSS forms. No more yellow, just SSG in base and SSGSS, BUT Toriyama wanted SS/2/3 back so this was changed.

In the manga Goku and Vegeta can switch between mortal base and mortal SS forms and godly base and godly SS form (but instead "beyond god", their godly base is the actual SSG, otherwise would be confusing).
In the anime Goku and Vegeta are just really strong, that strong that their SS forms are SSG tier, and SSGSS isn't an actual "super version" of SSG, but just a new form beyond their other forms.

This also mean that Goku can't use god ki unless he's using a god form (red or blue) in both, manga or anime. In the manga he can use god ki in base god (SSG) or in blue god (SSGSS), in the anime he can use god ki only in blue god form, even if his SS is SSG tier (and SS2 and SS3 even stronger)
>>
>>156017049
Your friend is probably Yamcha, he's an idiot.
>>
>>156016960
Wow, this is the intelligence of toyopedro.
>>
So do we have any idea who the fuck Yurin is or why she's at Tien's Dojo?
>>
File: 2ebuzys.jpg (56KB, 637x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2ebuzys.jpg
56KB, 637x459px
I was told there would be special leaks tonight. Well I am here, where are my leaks?
>>
>MUH SOUL TIED TO ZENKAI
>>
>>156014773
Power levels are BS.
>>
>>156014773
Because they're retarded pedros.

The same who believe the zenkai tied to soul's meme.
>>
He's "Kuririn" in the English translation of the manga. He's "Son Goku" in the English translation of the manga.
The name changes you're so adamant about sticking with are exclusive to FUNimation's English dub of the anime. It's OK to be used to something and all, but let's not pretend you're not already saying a bunch of nonsensical Japanese B.S. on a daily basis without realizing it (the thing is, most English dub fans don't know this!). "Senzu" and "Roshi" and "Baba" and "Kai" are not standalone, original names; they're actual Japanese words and phrases. If you can say them, you can say anything else in the series.
Trust me, when you know what you're saying, it sounds absolutely ridiculous to be saying "Baba" aloud; it literally just means "old woman". "King Kai" is just a half-assed, half-translation of "Lord/King of Worlds". "Roshi" isn't a name; it just means "[old] master". "Senzu" is just a phrase that roughly means "magic bean". You're just saying Japanese words.
It's easy to dig your heels in and resist stuff, but keep in mind Dragon Ball isn't FUNimation's production; they don't get to decide who these characters are and what their names are. There's a ton of balance to be done when adapting their spellings from Japanese to our alphabet (and then with our own bonkers pronunciations), but there's a world of awesomeness to the series when you dig deeper!
>>
>Cuckde directly referencing Cuckuub in this last episode
>mfw we've actually passed the point in which EoZ would have been viable canonically (in EoZ Goku states that he hadn't talked to Bulma for some years, granted the gap between the end of Z and the EoZ was 10 years, enough years have passed in Super with Goku remaining in contact with Bulma to disprove that)
>mfw writers didn't take this chance to erase this shitstain from continuity
>mfw Uub is a failed character
>mfw Uub is unwanted
>mfw stupid gooks will push him anyway
>>
>>156017382
There was nothing wrong with Uub until GT, which isn't canon anymore.
>>
>>156017382
What's so bad about Uub anyway?
>>
>>156016903
>my headcanon was reasonable, therefore it's not a headcanon but a fact!
Sure thing

>genetic
Zenkai is triggered by the body, but is "the person" what's improved (or do you think zenkai makes your muscles and shit bigger? It's a ki boost, a spiritual thing). Son Goku can't be improved by zenkai anymore even if his body is still healthy and capable to trigger zenkais, while Zamasu was "zenkai virgin"

>waaaa Toyotaro answers a lot but he doesn't answer to what I want, not fair!!
I don't care.

>trunks in the same chapter stated that THEIR BODIES HIT THEIRS LIMITS!
This shit has been replied in this and even the previous thread you autist
>>
The dub is wrong and you've been led astray. So many of the Buddhist influences are completely ignored in FUNimation's English dub, and if you're not willing to familiarize yourself with that rich history (and all the hierarchy and bureaucracy that comes with it), you're not in a position to explain anything in Dragon Ball.
And I don't say that as someone who CAN, but rather as someone who wants to learn more and wishes he COULD be an/the authority on it. I'm still learning something new every day myself, and I can't claim to be an expert yet. There's enough in your analysis that just rubs me the wrong way, though, and it hurts my soul a little bit to read people disregarding and misunderstanding the original intent so much.
>>
>>156017461
He's a /pol/tard.
>>
>>156017002
>>156017183
>toeishills biting such an obvious falseflagging
Sad
>>
>>156017426
>>156017461
He was forced as fuck. He was literally what anti-Gohanfags say Gohan is.
>came out of nowhere and suddenly has crazy potential to rival the main characters with no build-up or background
>also he's the reincarnation of the evil chaotic final boss himself *tips fedora*

>>156017491
I don't care about Uub being a nigger, I care about him being a shit character.
>>
>>156017464
Triggered by the body who ALREADY HIT IT'S LIMITS.

And no, no one gived a correct answer about trunks's words beside saying "lul you're taking it literally".

Nope, I just don't claim any headcanon in it, when even trunks contradict you.
>>
>>156017382
Uub is fine.

He will pretty much never show up in Super anyway unless Toei decides to double cross Toriyama and take Super beyond the End of Z (which is the point that Toriyama has specifically stated he never wants to go past).
>>
File: GATHER YOUR ENERGY.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GATHER YOUR ENERGY.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>156017572
It's all in based Toei's hands to take it beyond EoZ and cuck Uub into the dirt
I am sending Toei my energy
>>
>>156017461
Gohanfags hate him because he's Goku's chosen successor.
>>
>>156017464
Then trunks should have said that they have too much experience, something like that.

But no, he only talked about their bodies limits.
>>
>>156017640
Nice try gohanfags, Uub will be here.
>>
File: 683870758688679261.jpg (12KB, 426x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
683870758688679261.jpg
12KB, 426x304px
>>156017141
you telling me ssj3 is stronger than blue?
>>
The character is referred to as both "Muten Roshi" and "Kame-sen'nin" in Japanese. Neither of these are "names"; they're titles. 武天老師 would come out more like "Master/Invincible Old Master", and 亀仙人 would be "Turtle Hermit/Sage". A sen'nin is this concept of a dude who basically has attained enlightenment through meditation, seclusion, blah blah blah. Of course, the whole joke with this dude is that he's done all that and yet he's still a total perv. Anyway, the point here is that his "name" is not "Roshi" because that's not even a name. The English dub treats it that way, but the English dub doesn't know what the heck it's doing half the time, especially with all those holdovers from FUNimation's original go at it.
The 仙豆 are not "senzu beans"; they're just "senzu". Saying "beans" after it is totally redundant and would be like saying the "Kamehameha Wave" (oh, wait... :P). The "sen" is the same as in Kame-sen'nin, and would best be translated over as something like "magic(al)/mystical" whereas the "zu" is just "bean". So again, it's used as a proper noun in a way, but it's more a description of what they are than anything else.
And "Kami" is just "God". He's the God of Earth. That's his title. That's his job. That's what he's called: "God". You're just saying "God" in Japanese.
My point is that there are already a ton of Japanese words in FUNimation's English dub, and without fully understanding or realizing that they're there, it gets a little ridiculous to then start telling people to never use Japanese words/or phrases when talking about... well, a Japanese series.
AT THE SAME TIME I'm all for translating things that can be translated. Let's call him God. Let's call them magic beans. Let's call him Turtle Hermit. Let's call him Ox King. Let's call him Demon Lord Piccolo. Let's call it Giant Ape.
But let's not get crazy if you're saying "Roshi" in one breath and wondering why on Earth someone's saying "Oozaru" in the next!
>>
>>156017641
>>156017687
I don't particularly care that much about Gohan, either (except for UG, he was based, but I still don't want anybody to succeed based Goku, so using the Gohanfag argument is null)
I just don't like objectively shit characters lacking in interesting background inserted for lazy closure
What now
>>
>>156017569
>no one gived a correct answer about my convenient interpretation of Trunks' words beside say it's my convenient interpretation!
>>
File: 1487516230141.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487516230141.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>156017640
>I am sending Toei my energy
Stop that.
>>
If you've been watching the English dub of Kai, then what you're watching is a version that is being dubbed far more faithfully to the original script than was ever done in the past, and with voice actors who have far more experience and far more respect for the source material than they had back then.
Going back to FUNimation's original dub of the Buu arc will cause you to lose all of that.
Or you could just go watch the entire franchise in Japanese! :D Hurray! Join us!
>>
"I don't care if Kai's dub is better! I prefer the clusterfuck I grew up with and nothing will ever change that!" - Faulconer fans
>>
>>156017640
don't worry
gohan will Always remain useless
he will be the MJP of the tournament
MOST JOBBING PERSON
>>
File: HA.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HA.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>156017776
I am sending Toei my energy and love
>>
File: EoZ.jpg (235KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EoZ.jpg
235KB, 640x960px
>>156017762
Because it was at the end retard, how can you gave to someone a huge background just at the end?

Uub was obviously here to show that goku will share his legacy with someone who isn't related to his friends and family.
>>
File: 1477412542028.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477412542028.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
>>156017028
Oh, you must be one of those GT fans, aren't you?
>>
>>156017873
I like Kikuchi more than Faulconer but I just don't see how current Sabat can top his original Majin Vegeta performance.
>>
File: hybrid talk.jpg (1016KB, 1910x3056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hybrid talk.jpg
1016KB, 1910x3056px
>>156017795
now if only the jap dub has decent music and not have their grown up male characters sound like a little girl or granny
>>
>>156017763
>Convenient
>Reaching this hard

Wow, so saying that trunks is talking about souls without any word about soul isn't convenient I guess.

I guess I should ignore the word BODIES, TRAIN, PUSHED and LIMITS then.
>>
So how soon will pan get BLACKED after Uub is introduced? How will Gohanfags react?
>>
>>156017887
But anon, he's going to Doctor Piccolo to get his daily dose to help with his jobbing.
>>
>>156017698
Huh no?
In the manga (and movies), SSG is way stronger than SS3 and then SSGSS is (aparently) slightly stronger. In the anime SSG is way stronger than SS3, but SSGSS is way stronger than SSG (since current SS Goku is already SSG tier and SSGSS Goku is stronger than current SS3 Goku)

For the manga is
any SS Goku << any SS2 Goku <<<< any SS3 Goku <<<<<<<<<<< any SSG Goku =<= any SSGSS Goku

BoG SS Goku << BoG SS2 Goku <<<< BoG SS3 Goku <<<<<<<<<<< BoG SSG Goku =<= current SS Goku < current SS2 Goku < current SS3 Goku < current SSGSS Goku
>>
>>156014271
Cocoa is not that thick
>>
>>156017909
>how can you gave to someone a huge background just at the end?

You can't, so you don't center the end around him. Easy.
>>
>>156017965
How would they feel about Gohan having poo in loo grandkids?
>>
>>156017762
>I still don't want anybody to succeed based Goku
Same. I'll be okay if they do mentor pupil stuff. But I don't want any next generation bullshit.

Uub right now has only one episode/chapter which is a bit unfair to judge but he just reeks of jobhan so much.
>>
>>156018094
It's supposed to give a message you dumbfuck, that not only goku's friends and families share his legacy.
>>
File: pan's ex boyfriend.jpg (25KB, 341x239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pan's ex boyfriend.jpg
25KB, 341x239px
>>156018101
you forgetting that at the start of gt 9 year old pan had a 16 year old boyfriend.
who dumped her after he probaly took her virginity
>>
File: Jobohan 2.jpg (1MB, 2110x2533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jobohan 2.jpg
1MB, 2110x2533px
>>156017887
Delet.
>>
File: piccolo.jpg (114KB, 417x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
piccolo.jpg
114KB, 417x720px
>>156017998
a jobber helping a jobber train
sounds about right
>>
Lots of different discussions going on and none of them are about power levels or anime vs. manga.

What the fuck is going on? Powerlevelfags suicided collectively after A17's power up? Toeishills and toyocucks made amends with the fact that both of narratives being written have their inherent strenghts and weaknesses?
>>
File: Zamasu.png (476KB, 800x511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zamasu.png
476KB, 800x511px
>>156017941
No, I actually hate GT, Zamafag.
>>
>>156018172
She had other boyfriends before him though, that little slut.
>>
>>156017959
>"Reaching"
>>156013453

>so saying that trunks is talking about souls
I never said such a thing, anon. Are you on drugs?
>>
>>156018173
never jobhan!
>>
Senzu, Roshi, Baba, Kai, Budokai, Kami, Majin...
This is my 6:30 a.m., still-drinking-coffee, barely-coherent list of random Japanese words which have perfectly legitimate translations in English that you'd be regularly spouting out as an exclusively FUNimation English dub fan.
>>
>>156014441
One of the involved in the only onscreen mouth kiss of the DB franchise.
>>
>>156018274
how did gohan chan lose his mucsles
>>
File: pan's ex boyfriend2.jpg (206KB, 738x1081px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pan's ex boyfriend2.jpg
206KB, 738x1081px
>>156018259
but did they tap that ass like this smug motherfucker? (probaly yes)
>>
>>156018087
*For the manga is
any SS Goku << any SS2 Goku <<<< any SS3 Goku <<<<<<<<<<< any SSG Goku =<= any SSGSS Goku

And in the anime is
BoG SS Goku << BoG SS2 Goku <<<< BoG SS3 Goku <<<<<<<<<<< BoG SSG Goku =<= current SS Goku < current SS2 Goku < current SS3 Goku < current SSGSS Goku
>>
>>156018255
Then you are too stupid to grasp what greatness truly is.
>>
File: the real reason.jpg (363KB, 578x1507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the real reason.jpg
363KB, 578x1507px
>>156018316
never training
and videl drained him
>>
>>156018303
That was just a little peck.
>>
>>156018172
That was actually #17 in disguise, he's a paedo lolicon.
>>
>>156018319
>17's son
>>
>>156018255
Zamasu porn OBSESSED faggot is back
>>
File: zamasu2.jpg (199KB, 720x715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zamasu2.jpg
199KB, 720x715px
>>156018365
black was pretty good
zamasu was lame as fuck
merged was a crybaby
>>
>>156018269
Then how do you explain black being able to use zenkai?

>Lul his "spirit" is zenkai virgin so he can use zenkai without cleaning the result of years of training and zenkai.
>>
>>156018417
>>156018255
Quick anon, post more.
>>
>>156018409
it's all connected
xenoverse was right
all those time lines
>>
>Not going to listen to Japanese audio because Goku sounding like a woman no thanks.


Considering some of the performances in the old dub over the years, I'm not entirely sure how anyone can still say this in 2017 with a straight face.
Or straight hands. 'Cuz it's text.
I dunno. Whatever.
Anyway, assuming we're talking about Z-proper here, the original Japanese score clashes against the English dub because it's still the English dub and was written with the droning nonstop lofi sound of the replacement music in mind.
Watch the series in Japanese. You'll eventually come around. They always do.
>>
>>156018365
Shut the fuck up and make me some motherfucking tea, that's all you're good for.
>>
File: buu advice.jpg (22KB, 236x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buu advice.jpg
22KB, 236x349px
>>156018449
while flawed it is still a better explanation then how the anime did it
"gets hit a few times, instantly recovers and instantly gets stronger"
>>
>>156018464
>>
File: wait wtf.jpg (5KB, 251x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wait wtf.jpg
5KB, 251x233px
>>156018449
>then
>THEN
Dude I think I'll lose my patience, your retardation hurts
>>
>>156018492
Hey didn't that Kai have a crush on Bardock or something?
>>
File: android 17 fugged.png (199KB, 270x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
android 17 fugged.png
199KB, 270x315px
>17 lying about having a wife and kids

lmao that lil fucker has a god-level boipussy game he's throwin that shit around
>>
File: goku name.jpg (123KB, 500x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goku name.jpg
123KB, 500x567px
>>156018505
best version would be
jap dub, but give goku a man's voice instead of a granny voice
faulconer music
>>
File: TeaZamasu.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TeaZamasu.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>156018514
Just sit at the table and I'll serve you.
>>
>>156018548
I agree with you, but it's flawed that's my only point.
>>
File: broly & gine.jpg (334KB, 1026x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly & gine.jpg
334KB, 1026x896px
>>156018641
she does indeed
then trunks gets jealous and mentions bardock has a wife
>>
>>156018641
Yes
>>
>>156014916
Get this stupid Cuckgito shit out of here. If they even have fusion in the manga, which I doubt, it would make more sense for it to be Gogeta.
>>
File: kakacarmin electra.png (436KB, 1272x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kakacarmin electra.png
436KB, 1272x1800px
>>156018738
k...kakarot?
>>
>>156018762
>Gogeta
>sense
How?
>>
>>156018401
And yet we haven't seen any from Goku/Chichi, Vegeta/Bulma, Gohan/Videl or Krillin/18
>>
>>156018575
Not him but I'm still waiting for a good explanation.

So far, I didn't see any.

>>156018548
Indeed, I don't even want to talk about Anime Black.
>>
File: zama.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zama.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>156018701
You forget your place, Zamasu.
>>
>>156018701
very hurtful
>>
File: gohan in dbsuper.png (447KB, 720x397px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gohan in dbsuper.png
447KB, 720x397px
>>156018762
yes the useless fusion dance makes more sense
takes time to do the dance (something zamasu won't allow)
if one of them fucks up, they turn either into a weak fat version or a weak skinny version.
fusion would last super short
ssj3 already shortens it from 30 to 5 minutes
ssj blue would maybe last 10 seconds before they defuse

sure the anime made a huge asspull with retconning the potora fusion to only lasting 1 hour for mortals and less then 5 minutes with ssj blue.
but the earings are still superior to the dance

also....gogeta is not canon
>>
Chris Ayres plays Freeza.
Linda Young (following Pauline Newstone) played a character that looked exactly like Freeza and was still called Freeza (well, Frieza), but had an entirely different underlying persona including dialog, tone, and delivery.
>>
>>156014441
The future mother of Gohan's bastard offspring
>>
File: cute Vegetto c.png (194KB, 222x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cute Vegetto c.png
194KB, 222x368px
Best boy
>>
>>156018810
We just had Trunks literally shoving his tongue down Mai's throat. Though it was cut because it was way too lewd for a Sunday morning cartoon.
>>
File: 1468211653804.gif (489KB, 480x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468211653804.gif
489KB, 480x262px
>>156018701
HAKAI
>>
>>156018810
trunks kisses mai on the mouth though
and #18 did give krillin a kiss on the cheecks
and bulma has given vegeta a kiss on the cheecks.
>>
File: 1492147685672.png (38KB, 320x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492147685672.png
38KB, 320x211px
>>156018810
>Goku/Chichi
>kissing
>>
File: 1482535005606.png (302KB, 630x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482535005606.png
302KB, 630x630px
>>156015795
>>
>>156018996
To be fair that was more of CPR than an actual kiss.
>>
It's about using names and translations that are accurate, as opposed to the mishmash terminology the dub uses.
I use "Kuririn" because that's the best approximation of his name that retains the "kuri" (chestnut) pun. It's part of the joke about his bald head.
I use Muten-Rōshi because "Master Roshi" doesn't actually make any sense. You're essentially calling him "Master Master". "Roshi" isn't a name, it means "master". You could translate it to English with something like "Venerable Grandmaster" if you really wanted.
"Saiyajin" is an odd one. The "-jin" suffix is just something the Japanese use to denote something belongs to a place/group of people. For example, for an American, the Japanese say "Amerika-jin". Using "Saiyan" is absolutely fine, and really should be most people's go-to. The dub mispronounced it, however, resulting in "SAY-an", instead of "Sigh-an". I think people tend to use "Saiyajin" as a holdover from pre-dub days, or to signify which version they watch.
>>
>>156018963
I really like when dubbers go this route, because we can appreciate the oeuvre from a different perspective - if it was just to rewatch the same thing, why not watching it subbed then? I'm curious to see how US and my country's dub will deal with Super's dumber Goku, since they are usually played more heroic than the manchildish japanese approach.
>>
>>156016077
The Toeishills are angry today, must be because leaks are soon
>>
>>156018810
Gohan is a cuck
>>
File: db.jpg (36KB, 576x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
db.jpg
36KB, 576x432px
>>156019128
>>
>>156019131
Anything wrong with that post? How's that fedoraing in any sense?
>>
>>156019128
this is it
>>
>>156019064
kisses on the cheek don't count
>>
>>156016584
It's not the actual scythe that's the asspull. He didn't use it before he had some sort of stupid epiphany about rage equating to power. The way it was handled implied that him suddenly realizing rage could generate more power led to him suddenly being able to form his nondescript blade-shape into a fucking legit scythe. It was a stupid way to write it.
>>
File: 1490565261456.png (142KB, 460x482px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490565261456.png
142KB, 460x482px
>>156019236
>>
File: 1487003525997.gif (1023KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487003525997.gif
1023KB, 500x375px
>>156019252
What about kisses on the ass?
>>
File: chichi kisses goku.jpg (56KB, 473x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chichi kisses goku.jpg
56KB, 473x700px
>>156019296
the whole character of anime black was stupid
>>
>>156017887
I just want for Gohan to get the professor seat in his university and be done with this whole thing.
>>
>>156019296
Not really.
Black's character was that of someone who was bending his Saiyan genetics to his will. Him realizing anger sends their power sky-rocketing and abusing it falls pretty in-line with his intentions and motivations. He was just weaponizing every aspect of Saiyans because he had a less muddied view of their physiology due to being half-God.
>>
>>156019133
Not really, he could have done like Goku did with Gohan in pic related.
Trunks had no reason to give Mai a senzu like he did other than his boner asking him to do it.
>>
>>156019064

Technically that's not his real wife
>>
>>156014441

Filler character who finds out Gohan is Saiyaman and asks to give her a fly around the city for her silence
>>
File: 034_1479922498.png (297KB, 962x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
034_1479922498.png
297KB, 962x1400px
>>156019210
>>156019249
Heh
>>
File: bulma.png (142KB, 500x572px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bulma.png
142KB, 500x572px
>>156019520
and who is vegeta's real wife then?
>>
>>156014773

Your acting as if people never trained in between arcs
>>
File: videl shakes.gif (158KB, 480x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
videl shakes.gif
158KB, 480x300px
>>156014271
i'm sure videl calls her over some times for a treesome
>>
>>156019191
*Videl
>>
File: ChchiTrunks.png (193KB, 342x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChchiTrunks.png
193KB, 342x264px
>>156019654
>>
>>156015019
This is probably the deepest artistic wise scene in all of Dragon Ball
>>
File: chichi.jpg (26KB, 300x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chichi.jpg
26KB, 300x540px
>>156019377
at least roshi knows where to go
chichi - for dat ass
#18 - for dem boobs
bulma - for both
>>
>>156019685
Goku.
>>
>>156018990
>best boy
>it's a ningen
????
>>
File: videl.png (240KB, 1024x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
videl.png
240KB, 1024x544px
>>156019792
shame kamehasutra 2 with videl never happened
>>
File: dbz146-43.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dbz146-43.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>156019805
Based Roshi.
>>
File: ChZeeSPU8AALpb-.jpg (106KB, 600x655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChZeeSPU8AALpb-.jpg
106KB, 600x655px
ladies and gentlemen your multiversal tournament MVP and New GoD
>>
File: 1492399752764.jpg (203KB, 1124x1018px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492399752764.jpg
203KB, 1124x1018px
Female saiyans are a miracle of the universe
>>
>>156019915

Wake up Jobhan your dreaming after getting knocked out in the first 3 seconds of the tournament
>>
>>156018806
Because the manga has been hyping up Goku and Vegeta actually utilizing teamwork. It would make far more sense for them to utilize the Fusion Dance going off that than the fucking Potara.

>>156018922
>useless
If you're on a good enough wavelength, you can fuse with just the "HA" and the finger touching, straight from Toriyama. Goku and Vegeta are basically gay lovers now, I'm sure they could do it, it would take about three seconds.
>if one of them fucks up
They won't fuck up bending towards each other and touching fingers.
>SS3 shortens it
For Gotenks' weak ass. Gogeta would be infinitely stronger. And SSB defusing them only happened in the anime. Perhaps such a stupid fucking limit won't be present in the manga.

>not canon
And is still superior to Jobgitcuck.
>>
who's the best DB youtuber and why is geekdom101?
and Dicasty is the best spic DB youtuber I mean look at this master piece of video
https://youtu.be/2zWUVf4J4D4
>>
>>156019236
>how is acting like a raging pseudo-intellectual pretentious cuck fedoraing
How is you continuing to breathe not seen as a capital crime?
>>
>>156020257
geekdom pls go
>>
>>156019387
I agree, he's just Blacksteel the Edgeheg.

>>156019447
Yes, and I get that, but he suddenly realized rage=power and then three seconds later utilized that to summon an energy scythe and cut through dimensions to release infinite clones of himself. It's literally an asspull.
>>
>>156019915
MVP should be changed to MJP
because he will be the first to go down in the tournament
like this gif shows. this is what will happen to gohan
green lantern = gohan
darkseid = toppo
parademons = furries from u9
justice leage - rest of u7
>>
Fuck. Are these threads always cancerous like this? I'm only here for the leaks since apparently you guys are always first to get them
>>
>>156020235
Vegeta doesn't even know how to do the dance you idiot
>>
File: 1487794026408.png (133KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487794026408.png
133KB, 400x400px
>>156020257
>best youtuber
Anon...
>>
File: 1489519119952.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489519119952.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>156020235
> Vegetto: 1 hour
> SSB Vegetto: 10 minutes
> Gogeta: 30 minutes
> SSB Gogeta: ???
>>
So will Tien survive or die

Will Launch show up before the tournament to smack his shit

If fucking Krillin can get his ass back up Tien should
>>
>>156020235
only the stronger you are the shorter the fusion dance lasts.
so gogeta using ssj blue would maybe give him 10 seconds of fusion time tops

vegetto is still superior (and his clothes look better also)
>>
>>156016767
Because of doujins
>>
>>156020344
>Yes, and I get that, but he suddenly realized rage=power and then three seconds later utilized that to summon an energy scythe and cut through dimensions to release infinite clones of himself. It's literally an asspull.

I know, but when you look at it, Saiyans are really fucking hax as a species. He was just utilizing that hax alongside godly powers.
Besides it was a cool moment. I'd rather DB be cool with asspulls than logical, sensible and dull.
>>
>>156020467
>>
File: vados is cute.jpg (18KB, 236x347px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vados is cute.jpg
18KB, 236x347px
>>156020543
now provide them
>>
>>156020481
who is launch?
episode info already revealed tien is getting a new girlfriend
>>
>>156020481
Tenshinhan is going to kick butt.
>>
>>156020447
Nice job not reading anything in my post. As expected of Cuckgitofags. You just scream about how cool he is and conveniently forget that he did jack shit to Merged Zamasu. He looked a bit embarrassing, really.

>>156020467
Another Cuckgitotard not bothering to read the post before replying. It's almost funny.

>only the stronger you are the shorter the fusion dance lasts.
Never been confirmed. And the Metamoran vest looks infinitely better than the stupid palette smash of Vegeta and Goku's clothes. And no, the clothes clearly don't fuse, because Vegito had the same shit he wore back in the Buu arc when they fused against Zamasu.
>>
>>156019356
Oh, I completely disagree with Zamasu's philosophy, I'm a 100% non-/pol/tard and I fucking hate nazis. I think that's precisely why I like Zamasu as a villain. His nice and distinct aesthetics emulate perfectly why nazists and fascists are so attractive to edgy kids... His warped vision and judgement are perfectly resonant with how privileged kids feel when they see that the world outside their homes is an absolute and horrifying clusterfuck.

Zamasu is the best villain ever not only because he's awesome, but also because you can discuss his perspective, agree and disagree with it and learn things about yourself and your own perspectives.

There's no other villain in the history of Dragon Ball that can bring anything like that.
>>
File: SSBVegetto.gif (902KB, 339x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSBVegetto.gif
902KB, 339x426px
>>156020235
>Jobgitcuck

Vegetto toyed with Super Buuhan, got absorbed to sucessfully rescue his friends, and mostly had the upper-hand against an immortal/SSR god fusion

So he's a "jobber" because he didn't defeat an immortal god in time before his fusion ran out? Even though he was under the impression that the fusion was for 1 hour?

You just sound mad because Gogeta will never happen outside a non-canon movie and the shitty Shadow Dragon saga.
>>
>>156020292
I'm calm, not raging, and I may be pretentious, but I have a master's degree, I'm not a pseudo, but a full-fledged intellectual. And fuck you.
>>
>>156020685
>And the Metamoran vest looks infinitely better

You like the character to look like a fucking genie?

Shit taste confirmed
>>
File: 1491712770297.jpg (119KB, 504x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491712770297.jpg
119KB, 504x459px
>Cuckgito
>Jobgitcuck
Jesus fucking Christ, fusionfags are fucking cancer.
>>
"What a filthy casual. In English? Fuck that."
(See, I can play this game, too!)
But seriously, the vast majority of the series hadn't been dubbed yet when I watched it. Hard to watch a dub that doesn't exist. I see no reason to recommend said cobbled-together dub in 2017 when the original version that I fell in love with is right there on the same discs.
>>
>>156020708
>Zamasu is the best villain ever
>>
File: fedoracuck.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fedoracuck.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>156020835
Holy fuck, are you real?
>>
>>156014949
>Why black can use zenkai in the manga?
Because in the case of Black, the Zenkai improves the synchronization of his Zamasu soul and Goku body.

One can easily speculate the same was true in the anime, but in there Black didn't need a full Zenkai, small zenkais from limited damages were good enough.

>>156014949
>Why anime black can't create a scythe?
>
>Why anime Black can't create clones?
He can. He just doesn't know why, his power has surpassed even his own understanding! So Godly!
>>
>>156020740
He toyed with Super Buu uselessly. He should have immediately killed him and used the Dragon Balls. And he didn't have the upper-hand, at most he was fighting on par with Zamasu sometimes. Did you even watch the episode?

Cuckgito is and forever will be a jobber. At least Gogeta got shit done the second he was formed. I don't count the shit Shadow Dragon saga.

>>156020846
Yes, I do like when characters have a distinct style of attire, especially when it reflects a certain technique. Your taste is amateurish at best.
>>
File: female broly 2.jpg (92KB, 599x752px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
female broly 2.jpg
92KB, 599x752px
>>156020685
it's amusing, how hard you are trying
>>
File: Toei Zenkai.jpg (177KB, 978x1092px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Toei Zenkai.jpg
177KB, 978x1092px
>>156020980
>One can easily speculate the same was true in the anime,
Nope, Toei just changed the rules of Zenkai, somehow making Zamasu use Goku's body better than Goku himself.
>>
File: goku dog.jpg (265KB, 1500x994px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goku dog.jpg
265KB, 1500x994px
>>156021013
he didn't get shit done right away
he turned into a useless fat version first that could only fart

so great
>>
>>156021057
why is black a nigger? goku wasnt
>>
>>156020980
So, his godly ki just mess up goku's body?

It's not just "zenkai is tied to soul"?

Because in the manga, it will be retarded if Goku and Vegeta doesn't give their bodies to Kibito and Shin to face dangerous opponent.
>>
>>156020708
His plan , made no sense, going full on genocide mode because he failed to understand how life and evolution works, so he got butthurt because mortals didn't comply to his standards, sounds like a spoiled brat's tantrum.
And then what, after killing every single ningen, what would he do when Zeno found out?
>>
>>156020939
I don't own any fedoras, mind you, but I am real. And if can't talk about anything but me, fuck off. Discuss the argument, pleb: why Zamasu isn't the best villain of Dragon Ball?

>>156020909
Of Dragon Ball's franchise, yes. If not him, who else? Frieza, Cell and Buu are pure aesthetics, evil for the sake of being evil and such.
>>
>>156020835
>I have a master's degree
That's great, now go get my french fries, boy. Your manager won't be happy if you mess up another order.
>>
File: 1426628345067.gif (3MB, 340x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426628345067.gif
3MB, 340x286px
>>156021133
>Of Dragon Ball's franchise, yes.
>>
File: 1472751523715.png (177KB, 400x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472751523715.png
177KB, 400x304px
I have no problem with most Zamasufags, but the ones who are like this guy here: >>156020835 are embarrassingly autistic.
>>
>>156021057
Some imply that it only happen when Goku fight him, he apparently never improved against vegeta and trunks.
>>
File: Buu_female_3d.jpg (175KB, 1012x790px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Buu_female_3d.jpg
175KB, 1012x790px
>>156021133
frieza > buu > cell > zamasu
>>
Reminder
THE QUALITY OF A VILLAIN ISN'T INHERENTLY LINKED TO IT'S MOTIVATIONS

IT IS ALMOST ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE QUALITY OF THE WRITING AND EXECUTION
>>
>HOT DANG GOKU, why didn't you tell me this place would be filled with so many babes
>>
>>156021013
> He should have immediately killed him
And kill everyone else with him? Some of them have been dead too many times to be revived

> And he didn't have the upper-hand, at most he was fighting on par with Zamasu sometimes.
He mostly had the upper-hand. Vegetto was driving him into a corner and made him very mad to the point where Zamasu grew into a semi-giant.

Zamasu got only one clean hit against Vegetto, but in the end Vegetto was luring Zamasu into his Spirit Sword.

> At least Gogeta got shit done the second he was formed
That's why he was retarded and eating shit in GT right?

> I don't count GT
But you count a non-canon movie? Retard
>>
File: 1491891104783.png (3MB, 2562x3198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491891104783.png
3MB, 2562x3198px
>>156014932

>adult pan and bra when?

Goten and Trunks are stuck in chibi form and not allowed to participate in any meaningful events or fights since 1996.
... sooo yea, see you in your forties or fifties.
>>
>>156019915
Before episode 86, I was sure this was Gohan's time to shine but after 17 getting such a massive power up and publicity, I'm starting to suspect 17 will take the "third wheel" place next to Goku and Vegeta, the same role Trunks had on the Zamasu arc. There has been a lot of foreshadowing for Gohan taking an active role and even Gohan flying next to Goku and Vegeta but it wouldn't be the first time Dragon Ball throw foreshadowing to the garbage.
>>
File: DBS 56 2.png (715KB, 971x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBS 56 2.png
715KB, 971x540px
>>156021220
>he apparently never improved against vegeta and trunks.
>>
Whose the autism child of the entire series why is it Mira
>>
>>156021114
>Butthurt about mortals
>Flawed understanding on how things works
>Spoiled brat
>Lack of long-term thinking

You are perfectly right. Yet, there are lots of people who adopt genocidal, authoritarian and egotistical ideologies precisely because the Others don't comply to their standards.

Zamasu is deeply flawed - so are lots of people. And that's why he's THE villain. In spite of his resourcefulness, of his intelligence, he's wrong about everything that matters. In the same sense, Nazis (and alt-right privileged kids) were and are mostly intelligent and educated people who fail to grasp the minimum about how societies, history and biology works.
>>
>>156014773
>retooled human
more like a super advanced cyborg that could artificially generate infinite ki made by the greatest human scientist that ever lived

The highest canon power level in Z was Freeza's 1 million. Lets guess final form Freeza was around 10 mil and SS namek Goku was around 13 mil. It's not crazy to imagine that a db genius could build OP as fuck robots stronger than that when db bulma helped create capsules that could shrink ANYTHING.
>>
>>156021360
It was only anger here, not his "zenkai".
>>
>>156021275

>Goku's entire plan in the Buu saga to not kill Buu right away was letting Goten and Trunks fuse and defeat him to prove that earth has more saviors when he isn't around anymore

>
>>
>>156021030
>no argument
Yeah, of course not, Vegitocuck.

>>156021084
Because Vegeta fucked up the dance, not because the fusion itself is a useless jobber.

>>156021266
>Some of them have been dead too many times to be revived
What are the Namek Balls?
>He mostly had the upper-hand. Vegetto was driving him into a corner and made him very mad to the point where Zamasu grew into a semi-giant. Zamasu got only one clean hit against Vegetto, but in the end Vegetto was luring Zamasu into his Spirit Sword.
He also didn't give a fuck about that Spirit Sword and shrugged off the Final Kamehameha that caused Vegito the defuse because it was so powerful.
>That's why he was retarded and eating shit in GT right?
Already said I don't count GT, and since they are both technically non-canon, I can be selective. You're fucking stupid, as all Cuckjobto fans seem to be.
>>
>>156021275
>look up artist
>he ship Trunk with Sanae
What the fuck? Is there some meme I'm missing?
>>
>>156018227
DBZ abridged moment
>>
>>156021485
He probably self-inserts as Trunks and Sanae is his waifu.
>>
>>156021251
I don't completely disagree. However, none of the writing and execution problems of Zamasu's arc diminished him directly. He was well presented as he was and his lines were usually good. He went on to become a fine character by himself even if his arc had pacing, consistency and some QUALITY problems.

>>156021157
I can't, I'm busy planning my next trip to London.
>>
/v/ bans DBZ threads even though video games exists so I'm going to ask here

Why the fuck has Dabura not been in Xenoverse yet

Also why the Fuck did thy ignore Baby Vegeta but shove his great ape form as a boss and still keep the fucking dragons as playable
>>
>>156018680
DBZ abridged moment 2
>>
>>156021616
>London
>O
>N
>D
>O
>N
>>
>>156021644
Try /vg/ then.
>>
>>156021644
They're both shit.
>>
>>156021433
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>156021644
>>>/vg/

brcause dimps are bunch of lazy incompetent apes
>>
>>156014773
>17
RR science magic
>Gero did not know SS existed
So?
>Piccolo fused with Nail and fought first form Frieza
Fusion causes bullshit power increases yes
>Goku ridiculous Namek Zenkai
The higher PL the Saiyan has the bigger the Zenkai
We don't even know how strong Goku got from the Zenkais because no canon numbers exist, just like nobody knows how strong Frieza got after his 1 million.
>>
>>156021133
I'm curious, what does your fedora-tipping ass have a master's in? Art? Theology? Women's studies? Philosophy? Cock sucking?
>>
>>156021382
>>156021382
>And that's why he's THE villain.
That's a lame excuse to give him a flimsy motivation and not make his convictions somewhat reasonably or explore his warped mind. Light from Death Note was a villain yet at first his motivation was understandable and you could see how Light would think what he was doing is right. The same can not be said for Zamasu at all.
They just gave him a generic villain goal (I want to kill everyone but me) with a flimsy reason( b-but it's justice!!!) in a shitty attempt at making a interesting villain.
>>
>>156021764
>Trunksfags
>>
>>156021644
I feel you, bro. I've been asking those questions myself too.

Baby's a much cooler enemy than the dragons (wtf, why not putting only Omega instead of wasting GT space that could be filled with Super 17 and Baby?!).

Also, Darbura deserved more love from them, specially when you think its story has all to do with his sister's plans and shit.
>>
File: Dabuu.jpg (146KB, 728x1098px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dabuu.jpg
146KB, 728x1098px
>>156021644
Dabura's spitting moves and sword abilities would probably be too much work for them to code.
>>
>>156021433
This was before he discovered anger you idiot.
>>
>>156021644

Better question

Why is Super 17 still there
>>
>>156021744
Your mom's wide and gaping ass. As a matter of fact, my work's called 'The Other Anon's Mom's Ass: Analysis of A Huge and Bottomless Pit'.

History, you motherfucker.
>>
File: Tentekomai_pg_39.png (129KB, 750x1078px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tentekomai_pg_39.png
129KB, 750x1078px
>>156021788
you called?
>>
>>156021644

GT shouldnt exist anymore and they shouldn't include it in Xenoverse to begin with

Except there's a problem

Super Saiyan 4 is really fucking popular
>>
>>156017049
Pfff. Next you'll tell me Satan didn't defeat Cell, Majiin Buu and Beerus.
>>
>>156021900
>History
>Master's in history
Oh fuck we're all impressed. What a smart person you must be. Get the fuck out of here and go pretend to be intelligent somewhere else. I'm surprised you haven't started screaming about being an enlightened atheist yet.
>>
File: Comical.jpg (30KB, 336x442px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Comical.jpg
30KB, 336x442px
>>156021900
>History
>>
>>156018170
As well as a bookend after all these years Goku's gone from an eternal student to a master. Not just of himself but of a new student who will probably surpass him and soar to new heights even he couldn't (That is until GT threw all that in the trash)
>>
>>156019377
Jeez Chi-chi's thrown out them good Elbows. I wish we got to see her kick more ass than none at all.
>>
>>156022019
This, only the retard who hate DB hate Uub.
>>
File: berd.jpg (9KB, 255x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
berd.jpg
9KB, 255x247px
>>156015795
>>156021133
>>156020835
>>156021900
>>
File: TRANKSU.png (90KB, 282x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRANKSU.png
90KB, 282x186px
>>156021764
~uguu~~
>>
>>156019805
Roshi went after her breasts in the OVA.

I mean her name is chi-chi after all. I'm sure she's got a lot in the old milk tanks.
>>
File: my one weakness.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my one weakness.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>156015795
>the most resourceful villain ever.
>>
>>156022136
Nah, Goku said her breasts are sagging now.
>>
>>156015795
Zamasu did nothing wrong, and none of y'all can give me proof that counters this.
>>
File: chi-chi_bounce.webm (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chi-chi_bounce.webm
417KB, 1920x1080px
>>156022187
Well she did have to feed 2 saiyans. I'm sure that does a number on the old chi-chis.
>>
>>156022187
Suno said it too
>>
>>156022190
Just use your Master's degree in fucking history to conjure up proof with your highly-evolved intellectual brain you stupid twat
>>
>>156021966
Well, I don't know how hard it is to get a master's degree where in your country, but in mine it was hard as fuck. I had to understand 3 different languages (one of them, an archaic version of it) to do a 200 page work on how people of the xvith century thought about their national states and how it related with their religion. It's not rocket science, but I highly doubt a rocket scientist would do something like that...

Also, yes, I'm atheist, as any decent historian should be. It's not our fault we studied how our species fared through time and understood some similar things about it. I just don't think enlightment is as important as many of my colleagues think - better moral and philosophical codes trump knowledge, IMO.

Trunks beats Zamasu and I'm happy with it.
>>
>>156021453
>What are the Namek Balls?
And how would Vegetto find New Namek, go to it, and find the DBs without Bulma?

> He also didn't give a fuck about that Spirit Sword
Zamasu winced in pain, and then right after Vegetto called him out by saying "I thought you were immortal?"

> Final Kamehameha that caused Vegito the defuse because it was so powerful.
SSB caused Vegetto to de-fuse. Final Kamehameha may have helped, but so does any other technique.

> since they are both technically non-canon, I can be selective.
You can't cherry-pick specific details to fit your argument.
>>
>>156022255
Oh, I bet you did all the stuff you claim, faceless person on the internet. Too bad you didn't know I'm Mike Tyson.

>Also, yes, I'm atheist, as any decent historian should be
Oh god, here it comes. The Tippening.

The entire arc is shit anyway. It doesn't matter what you're fine with.
>>
Guys, believe me or not, there is actually a retard saying to me that Cabba transforming into SSJ is incoherent, that toyotaro is a hack.

How should I respond to him?
>>
>>156022319
>And how would Vegetto find New Namek, go to it, and find the DBs without Bulma?
Why would Vegito not know where New Namek is, and why would he not be able to use Instant Transmission?

>Zamasu winced in pain, and then right after Vegetto called him out by saying "I thought you were immortal?"
Oh god, he showed a slight bit of pain at having a fucking energy sword rammed through him. Vegito clearly had him on the ropes.

>SSB caused Vegetto to de-fuse. Final Kamehameha may have helped, but so does any other technique.
Okay. Zamasu still shrugged off Vegito's ultimate attack like a fucking joke.

>You can't cherry-pick specific details to fit your argument.
Why does it matter? You fags will just scream "NON-CANON" so it doesn't matter which one I pull from. At least Fusion Reborn occurred in a non-canon universe identical to the canon one. GT is literally fanfiction.
>>
>>156021644
It makes no sense that Dabura doesn't appear when his fucking sister is the main villain
>>
>>156022369
he's not wrong

the entirety of super is an incoherent mess that makes zero sense
>>
>>156022369
Agree with him, it'll catch him off-guard. Then when he least expects it, tenderly kiss him
>>
>>156022369
Give him incredibly long, strongly written paragraph that references your military history and ability to kill him easily. And then finish by telling him you've already set into motion an event that will cause him direct harm.

That'll show him.
>>
>>156022467
Do you really believe that?
>>
>>156022241
That wasn't me. He's just a fellow with good taste.

>>156022322
>The Tippening
I laughed.

Also, you don't need to believe in anything - to be fair, I think I should've just answered the 'your mom' thing and let it be at it.

>Entire arc is shit
I think the arc has some problems, but I don't think Zamasu, as a character, is to blame for any of it.
>>
>>156022255
Why are you still talking and responding to memetards?
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (20KB, 445x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
20KB, 445x391px
every dbs thread ever, are you guys for real?
>>
>>156021248
How many sexual holes does a fembuu have?
>>
>>156022497
oyyy
>>
File: Zamasu Perfect God.jpg (413KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zamasu Perfect God.jpg
413KB, 720x1280px
>>156015795
I love Zamasu-Sama!!!
>>
>>156022536
>thinking Zamasu isn't the best villain ever is a meme
Fuck off, Zamasufag.
>>
Leaks when?
>>
File: EX_Trunks.png (329KB, 271x615px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EX_Trunks.png
329KB, 271x615px
Soon
>>
>>156022536
Because I don't want to do the fuckton of things I should be doing.
>>
>>156022596
all of them
>>
>>156021819
Actual Demon God Darbra-absorbed Buu:
Ankoku Majin Buu(Xeno)
>>
File: 1490197133606.jpg (135KB, 502x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490197133606.jpg
135KB, 502x810px
>>156022637
>>
>>156022404
>Why would Vegito not know where New Namek is
Wasn't Dende killed by Buu's Extinction attack? How would Vegetto know?

> why would he not be able to use Instant Transmission
He needs to sense ki to IT. How could he sense ki from a planet galaxies away?

> Oh god, he showed a slight bit of pain
So i proved your "Didn't give a fuck about spirit sword" wrong. Glad you understand

> Okay. Zamasu still shrugged off Vegito's ultimate attack like a fucking joke.
We didn't see his initial reaction, because Zamasu was behind smoke. Of course it was ineffective, Zamasu is immortal with regenerative properties

> GT is literally fanfiction.
And so are DBZ Movies 1-13

So if you want to use non-canon, you can't just cherry-pick the specific ones you like. You can't use M12 Gogeta, and not GT Gogeta, if you want people to take your argument seriously
>>
>>156022643
>Zamasufag
wrong
You are memetard because all you have done is post fedoras and continue to go offtopic with him. Who was on topic before and now we know boring shit about him like this >>156022672
>>
>>156022596
fembuu is not for sexual
>>
File: IMG_0674.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0674.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>156022802
>>
>>156020376
Lol great gif
>>
Still no goddamn leaks. Instead it's you idiots repeating the same autistic arguments
>>
>>156022637
>>
>>156022857
>Wasn't Dende killed
No. Popo threw him off the Lookout.

>He needs to sense ki to IT. How could he sense ki from a planet galaxies away?
I dunno, how could Goku? He could also ask King Kai to help, or Dende, or the Supreme Kai. Or just have the Supreme Kai port him there.
>So i proved your "Didn't give a fuck about spirit sword" wrong. Glad you understand
Grasping at straws now, are we?
>We didn't see his initial reaction, because Zamasu was behind smoke. Of course it was ineffective, Zamasu is immortal with regenerative properties
Oh but the Spirit Sword was effective? What a fucking dumbass you are, you can't even argue coherently.
>>
>>156022404
> Final Kamehameha
> Ultimate attack

If F.Kamehameha is Vegetto's ultimate, then kamehameha is Goku's ultimate.

Vegetto's actual ultimate would be something like Big Bang Spirit Bomb
>>
File: YUYA Y-YAMERO.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YUYA Y-YAMERO.png
2MB, 1334x750px
LEAKS LEAKS LEAKS LEAKS LEAKS....LEAKS!!!!
>>
>>156022904
God hates us or the manga leaks would be here right now
>>
>>156023003
>it's not his ultimate attack because my headcanon says so
>>
>>156022880
Which reminds me. Can someone make a West edit out of that?
>>
I'm going to go insane if there's not another manga chapter soon....

Seriously, I'm hitting my breaking point. Every week it's one awful thing after another. Not a week goes by without Toei doing something to run this story into the ground. My frustration gets even worse when people still adamantly choose to believe any of this is supposed to be canon.

The manga's the only thing helping me keep it together, guys. It's the only thing that feels like any shred of the love, care, attention, and effort put into what made this story great in the first place. But it's only one chapter to every four episodes of vomit. I don't know if I can take much more of this.

Does anyone know when the next chapter's supposed to come out?
>>
>Vegito stays fused and defeats Buu.
>Beerus shows up looking for Super Saiyan God.
>Not enough Saiyans.
>Earth gets Hakai'd
>>
>>156022963
>I dunno, how could Goku?
When did Goku ever IT to a distant galaxy?

Why go through all this trouble finding New Namek and the DBs, when Vegetto could just rip his friends away from Buu?

He didn't know he was going to defuse inside Buu, and didn't know Buu would transform into Kid Buu. Rescuing his friends seemed like the easier option at the time

> Grasping at straws now, are we?
I was only proving your point wrong

> Oh but the Spirit Sword was effective?
It wasn't but it confirmed Vegetto's guess that fusing with Black backfired.

If you're talking about Trunks' Spirit Bomb blade, it wasn't effective. He cut his body in half due to the attack being a sword, but it didn't kill Zamasu. Zen-chan did.
>>
>>156023081
And your headcanon says F.Kanehameha is his "ultimate"

Nowhere did he imply that
>>
File: 1473542354936.png (137KB, 294x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473542354936.png
137KB, 294x274px
>>156014271
>>
>>156021819

Cookie Beam and Janemba's sword attacks are in the game
>>
File: 1485226304301.png (631KB, 838x492px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485226304301.png
631KB, 838x492px
>NO MORE WARMING UP THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!
>>
File: 1429926541402.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429926541402.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
>>156022904
>>156023029
>>156023059
Stay strong, anons.
>>
>>156023256
And fucking around with Buu almost got the entire universe ripped apart. Vegito should have just killed him and done the extra work to gather the Balls. Who cares if it takes longer? There's no imminent universal threat.

>f you're talking about Trunks' Spirit Bomb blade, it wasn't effective. He cut his body in half
But anon, Zamasu is an immortal with regenerative properties.

Cuckgito a shit.
>>
>>156023304
>no u
I accept your concession, spic.
>>
File: 1489372322331.png (249KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489372322331.png
249KB, 640x480px
>>156023221
>Vegeto beats buu
>Chi Chi murders Bulma so she can have Vegeto
>The story ends because Super isn't canon
>The End
>>
>>156023455
> no u

Which was basically your "argument" from the start, retard

I only used your own logic against you
>>
File: shut up trunks.png (170KB, 474x309px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shut up trunks.png
170KB, 474x309px
>>156023379
>>
File: IMG_0657.png (700KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0657.png
700KB, 1360x768px
>tfw manga leaks will only start more wars
>>
File: 1473527560639.png (517KB, 652x864px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473527560639.png
517KB, 652x864px
>>156023379
TORANKUSU
>>
>>156023599
>Final Flash
Vegeta's ultimate
>Kamehameha
Goku's most-used attack, not as powerful as the Spirit Bomb but infinitely faster and more convenient
>Final Kamehameha
n-not Vegito's ultimate attack! m-muh headcanon!
>>
>>156023418
>And fucking around with Buu almost got the entire universe ripped apart.
No it didn't

There was never any real danger while Vegetto was still around

> But anon, Zamasu is an immortal with regenerative properties.
And how do you regenerate when your body is split into two? Zamasu's only shown to have normal regeneration, not the extremely enhanced regeneration that Cell had
>>
>>156022864
S-sorry, anon, I shouldn't have derailed there.
>>
>>156023756
>never any real danger
Except for when Buu's screaming almost tore the dimensions apart.

>normal regeneration
What does that even mean? Your argument is shit, you stupid Cuckgitofag.
>>
>>156023738
Oh look you actually tried an actual argument this time

> Goku's most-used attack
Which is WHY F.Kamehameha shouldn't be considered an ultimate

His most ultimate attack would borrow the ultimate from both Goku and Vegeta
>>
>>156023859
>Except for when Buu's screaming almost tore the dimensions apart.
And Vegetto can easily handle that

> What does that even mean?
Closer to Piccolo's regeneration. Not Cell's.
>>
>>156023003
>Big Bang Kamehameha
>Final Spirit Bomb

Pick one
>>
File: 1491925381441.gif (540KB, 252x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491925381441.gif
540KB, 252x188px
Chapter leaks:

> Mortal potara limit still exists
> Goku destroys Zamasu's body instead of Trunks
> Zen-chan still destroys timeline
> End of arc: Trunks leaves, without seeing Gohan
>>
>>156024137
Probably Final (or Big Bang) Spirit Bomb
>>
How would you react if Soon anon was right?
>>
>>156022794
that image looks straight from deviantart
>>
File: Big Bro.jpg (321KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Big Bro.jpg
321KB, 800x1200px
>>156024335
I'd be very happy.
>>
File: 1477290970064.jpg (588KB, 1157x1725px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477290970064.jpg
588KB, 1157x1725px
>>156024335
The shitstorm would be pretty funny.
>>
File: 1492377052183.png (128KB, 302x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1492377052183.png
128KB, 302x480px
>>156021248
>buu above cell
>>
>>156024335
What did soon anon say?
>>
>>156023946
>And Vegetto can easily handle that
Except that stopping Buu was a struggle. Vegito had to get serious and when he did even that wasn't enough. He had to force it. It was a close call.

>Closer to Piccolo's regeneration. Not Cell's.
Cell's regeneration is a product of his cells being partially Piccolo's you fuck.
>>
>anime teasing Uub already

Let's face it guys. It's ending.
>>
>>156024730

This is Soon anon
>>156022664
>>
>>156024758
>>And Vegetto can easily handle that
>Except that stopping Buu was a struggle. Vegito had to get serious and when he did even that wasn't enough. He had to force it. It was a close call.
That's filler nonsense. Wasn't in the manga.
>>
Would anyone besides me watch a spin-off series about the other GoDs just doing their thing?
>>
File: pancreator.jpg (59KB, 292x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pancreator.jpg
59KB, 292x320px
>>156015362

Literally.
>>
>>156021382
agreed. A smug as fuck villain breaking down near the end and becoming an even bigger joke was nice to see here
>>
>>156024854
>muh canon muh filler muh manga
Fuck off, nobody but you cares, you canon autist.
>>
>>156024983
You're an idiot, lmao.
>>
>>156024799
They've been teasing Uub since the U6 arc
>>
>>156024758
>Except that stopping Buu was a struggle. Vegito had to get serious and when he did even that wasn't enough. He had to force it. It was a close call.
Filler

> Cell's regeneration is a product of his cells being partially Piccolo's you fuck.
Piccolo can only regenerate limbs. Cell can regenerate from a single cell.

If you think both are the same, you're retarded
>>
File: AreYouCrying.jpg (58KB, 848x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AreYouCrying.jpg
58KB, 848x480px
>>156024964
'A-are you crying?!' is the best DBS line of all times
>>
>>156024758
except vegitto could go ssj2 anytime he wanted, vegitto was much stronger than buu
>>
>>156025052
Piccolo states in the Buu Saga that he can regenerate as long as his head is intact.

We also saw Freeza surviving while cut in piece. Cell's regen is basically a combination of both abilities.
>>
>>156025140
>Piccolo states in the Buu Saga that he can regenerate as long as his head is intact.

Right. And if Piccolo had Zamasu's regeneration, being sliced in half (head as well) wouldn't have allowed him to regenerate.
>>
>>156025010
>no argument
I accept your concession. You canon autists are so fucking stupid you're convinced it's everyone else that's stupid.

>>156025052
>Filler
See above.
>Piccolo can only regenerate limbs. Cell can regenerate from a single cell. If you think both are the same, you're retarded
Yeah, it's been explained that Cell's regeneration comes from Piccolo while his ability to survive basically any wound is from Frieza. Cuckgitotards are not only stupid, they're apparently illiterate.

>>156025125
>except vegitto could go ssj2 anytime he wanted
Just like Vegeta could go SS3, he just doesn't because he doesn't want to, right?
>>
>>156025309
You have no fucking argument you dipshit. "IT DOESN'T MATTER!" isn't an argument

You're wrong, the scene isn't canon, and will never be addressed in canon. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>156025309
>See above.
You're an idiot if you think using non-canon material as an argument means anything.

> Yeah, it's been explained that Cell's regeneration comes from Piccolo
Maybe Imperfect Cell. But Piccolo can't regenerate from a single cell like Perfect Cell can.
>>
>>156025309
>>Just like Vegeta could go SS3, he just doesn't because he doesn't want to, right?
vegeta didnt know about ssj3, but both vegeta and goku could go ssj2 easily, vegetto could do it too, he never did because he didnt have to. vegetto could probably even go ssj3 since he knew how and had a lot of stamina after fusion to keep it up no problem, tldr you are retarded
>>
>>156025309
Please just stop anon

You're giving Gogetafags a bad rep
>>
>>156025356
Your argument is "MUH CANON" sperging. Get the fuck out.

>>156025418
>non-canon
>filler
These two things are not the same.
>But Piccolo can't regenerate from a single cell like Perfect Cell can.
Cell could regenerate because of Piccolo's regeneration, and he could stay alive as a single cell because of Frieza.
>>
>>156024939
Rather than another show replace the jelly/ssj4reddit mini arcs with all the gods. I need more of Older Roshi and Angels
>>