[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, what the fuck am I reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: p.jpg (186KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
186KB, 800x1200px
Jesus Christ, what the fuck am I reading
>>
Why did people dislike the romance aspect of Bakuman so much? What's wrong with pure, unconditional love in a work of fiction?
>>
>>156012488
This is the proof that being a woman in Japan sucks
>>
>>156012660
Good. Know your place you silly whores.
>>
>>156012635
It's called ham fisted romance, and if this series ran during our NTR phase you could guarantee Azuki would of been perfect material. Her best friend is fucking married to his best friend, the distance makes no fucking sense because of it.
>>
>>156013250
It's cute, that's all the sense I need.
>>
>>156012660
Everybody in the world likes girl with good attitude more than hollier than thou bitch.
>>
>>156012635
Because it sucked ass.
Two teenagers who only kind-of know each other decide to not only get married if the dude's manga gets an anime adaptation and she gets to voice the main heroine, but also that they can't touch, see, or even speak to each other untill their goals are accomplished.
By the end of it neither of them actualy knows the other at all, because years have gone by and people change, and they have no reason to harbor feelings for the other aside from silly juvenile crushes from way back when. Anyone with a decent set of brains could figure the marriage would crash and burn. Suspension of disbelief is the major factor, I cannot imagine a way in which their relationship could actualy work asides from the author going "because I said so".
Pure love is fine and all, and I am open to people saving themselves for marriage or other such things, but there are limits.
It wasn't romance, it was two people making dumb decisions as teenagers and never going back and think "wait, hold on, that was dumb as shit".
>>
>>156012488

Heavy autism the series. Really, there was not one character who didn't talk and behave like an ayylmao from Pleiades.
>>
>>156015093
this guy gets it
>>
>>156015093
i bet you are kuzu no honkai fan, you fucking degenerate retard
>>
>>156016964
nice counterargument
>>
>>156014779
>a man does well
>no opinion in particular, or positive praise
>a woman does well
>who the fuck does this bitch think she is?

inb4 you call me a woman or an sjw just because i didnt stop maturing at 13
>>
>>156015093

just because you fell in love with a whore doesn't mean everyone else must have a poor judgment of character, anon-kun.
>>
>>156015093
>there are limits.
THERE ARE NO LIMITS TO LOVE IN MY CHINESE COMICS
>>
>>156012488
>what the fuck am I reading
RealTalk
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.