[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gantz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>156010217
You mean, beside they trying kill him?
>>
>>156010217
He's a sociopath but his classmates were unrealistic pieces of trash so they deserved it
>>
How did Tae survive the atmosphere?
>>
>>156011422
it provides protection the same way the suit protects the exposed head
>>
Reika is forever best girl and perfect waifu material... Really miss Gantz manga
>>
File: gantz_288_10.jpg (425KB, 728x1054px) Image search: [Google]
gantz_288_10.jpg
425KB, 728x1054px
>>156011304
This, pretty much.

In the end Nishi got what he deserved, though.
>>
>>156011844
Tonkotsu and Cherry were the best couple of Gantz.
>>
>>156014032
Cherry was also best boy
>>
>>156014432
That's not Izumi
>>
How exaggerated is bullying in manga? Do they really write 'kill yourself' and put mourning flowers and shit on their desk? Seems pretty excessive.
>>
>>156015083
Japanese are cowards, they act nice in front of you but talk behind your back.
>>
>>156015175
They really weren't cowardly in that scene. Then again I highly doubt thos would ever happen in real life, they all fucking threw him out of the window.
>>
>>156015604
>your classmates will never hate you so much that they throw you out of the window
Why live
>>
>>156015083
That's kind of passive-aggressiveness is typical of Japan teenage kids though. I'd be more concern if that force dick sucking Cherry had to go through was actually common.
>>
>>156016252
>it's totally not gay if it's bullying

Did seem pretty weird
>>
It was so out of nowhere that they just decide to throw him out a window what the fuck like
>>
>>156016349
Cherry was just too pretty for a boy.
>>
>>156016252
When I was in school one gopnik schoolboy forced another one to suck his dick because that dude ate his potato chips. It was done in front of everyone (not in the school building, it was in some basement-like conditions) to prove that each of them are men of their words. But it was in Russia and I lived in the most gopnik part of the town.
>>
>>156010217
If your bullies literally try to murder you then you're completely justified in retaliating.
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 571x807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 571x807px
>>156010217
Did anyone else think he's cute? Would've been so cute if the person who gave him the love letter was a boy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.