[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1927.png (193KB, 623x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1927.png
193KB, 623x512px
What the hell did she mean by this?
>>
>>156006145
She bullies people who are still virgins
>>
It's revolting that she even knows what a virgin is
>>
>>156006145
lets fug
>>
>>156006191
Why?
>>
>>156006145
Genuinely curious to see where Ishida is going with this, because I have no idea
>>
>>156006145
Does this mean the sex gets offscreened and next chapter nobody will mention anything about it? Is this all the implication we are going to get?
>>
>>156006896
I doubt she's just teasing him and she looks actually serious. Apparently she was thinking a lot about this matter. I can't really grasp her motive though if it doesn't have to do anything with wanting to fuck Kaneki right now.

>>156006957
Knowing Ishidhack I can see this happening.
>>
>>156006145
>did you have any kind of sexual relationship while I wasn't around you?
Not that hard, you hopeless autist.
>>
>implying she didn't fugg Nishiki every night

I feel like it's going to lead into some tragic inquiry like her thinking he got sexually abused or something instead of the forced romance shit people think.
>>
>>156006145
She wanted to know how many kagune went into his boipussy.
>>
>>156008140
But why?
>>
>>156007482
>the scene was basically a funny punchline.
>lol it's a rape inquiry about the anus of a fucking strong character who had a fucking peaceful private live as investigator.
>forced romance.

So much closet homosexuality, idiocy, and autism in one single post.
>>
Source material?
>>
>>156006145
She wants to make many little ghouls.
>>
>>156009636
Boku No Gohulo
>>
>>156006145
She wants to gag on his cockneki
>>
>>156009990
Gag intended?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.