[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Shin-chan film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What's the best Shin-chan film?
>>
#9. The ending is beautiful.

#22 is also great.
>>
>>155997941
you just posted it

the one where Himawari ate the marble and shit was a great comedy movie

the one where Shin gets transported back into the feudal era was a good historical movie
>>
I just wish more were subbed
>>
>>156001201
To be honest I wish more of the actual show was subbed
>>
>>155997941
people always say 10th movie and 22nd movie are also good, but adult empire is just in another league.
>>
>>156002295
while Adult empire is a great movie on its own, half its acclaim comes from the message and sentimentality that it held for the people the movie was meant for.

People watching this movie in today's age isn't going to appreciate it nearly as much as those who lived through the turn of the next century or those who had a childhood around the 90s, lived on Shin-chan shows, then rewatched the movie later on.

Sad, really.
>>
>>156002845
>who had a childhood around the 90s
pretty sure it's 80s not 90s
>>
>>156003141
I said 90s cause kids who end up watching the movie wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it, and since Shin chan was fairly more popular at the 90s then chances are they saw the movie in the first place because they watched the TV series.

if you were a kid in the 80s, you would've been old enough to understand the movie to get an emotional reaction out of it.
>>
>>156003309
My childhood was late 90s and early 2000's and I cried like a bitch while watching it. I think it's fine.
>>
>>155997941
This series should go on forever like Doraemon.
>>
>>156006130
well it already is, except Conan, because that shit should just kill itself.
>>
9 and 22
>>
>>156002845
>>156003141
>>156003788
always I cries like a little bitch at this part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3TvqugvKeU
>>
>>156006293
Same goes with Doraemon's 2006 ending too.
How are the Japanese so crafty with implementing nostalgia in many things.
>>
>>156006293
>When Hiroshi's VA watched the scene when recording his lines and cried as well and it shows
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.