[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /a/, is this nothing more than a shit show or should I begin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4452.jpg (102KB, 415x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4452.jpg
102KB, 415x600px
Ok /a/, is this nothing more than a shit show or should I begin to watch it to the end? Tell me about it if you have watched and read the whole thing and what you felt.
>>
>>155987719
Hanabi is literally me.
>>
>>155987719
Worth watching, maybe not the best show ever but certainly unique
>>
File: 1487348970794.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487348970794.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>155987719
only good for the lesbian sex
>>
Is this shit gonna piss me off? Like school days did?
>>
This is a show Bout how much humans suck in particular about how aĺ the stupid decitions you make as a teen and about why you should kill yourself. In short kuzu o honkai = best :felsbadman: anime of the season 11/10 would kill myself again
>>
>>155988348
It might. The ending kinda pissed me off. I enjoyed the drama and the characters, as scummy and terrible as they were. The ending just didn't feel as fulfilling as it could have been. It felt like it should have had one more episode to help wrap things up.
>>
File: hanabi at rabu hoteru.jpg (177KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
hanabi at rabu hoteru.jpg
177KB, 700x933px
>>
>>155987719
Literally everyone is shit: the anime.
You won't like anyone.
>>
>>155987719
It's not your typical cliché show, let me tell you that. But it's good
>>
>>155988543
Ending really fit good

>both couldn't get their lover
>end up lonely and still searching

They used each other.
>>
>>155991192
I felt like it would have benefited immensely from a timeskip/epilogue. Not just to see how Hanabi and Mugi turn out, but the people who get together too. I'm trying not to spoil too much for OP. The author said she was doing some extra chapters, so I might get my wish.
>>
>>155987719
It's terrible, don't waste your time.
>>
>>155991787
>>155991192
Yeah I'm hoping the extra chapter answers some questions. I don't even care if they end up together just I want to see if they are indeed fine.
>>
As a teenage drama where everybody fucks their second-best options in self-induced angst, I thought it did a convincing job of presenting social interaction as a means of searching for one's own self-worth.

I don't believe human beings are really angst-ridden in seemingly benign issues all the time, but as someone who makes a lot of cynical assumptions about my own need for affirmation, I empathized the sentiment it presented.
>>
>>155991192
They used each other, but they both developed feelings for one another regardless. Why should they end up alone when they both obviously cared for each other?
>>
How old is the loli?

I was confused a bit on her age since in the flashack she seemed about the same age as the two mains

But she wear a randerosu
>>
>>155987719
This is probably the most intellectual anime to have come out in recent years. It was just too much for /a/ to handle, partially because no one here ever goes outside and understand realistic human interaction like Kuzu no Honkai presents.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.