[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni_cover.jpg (28KB, 240x339px) Image search: [Google]
Umineko_no_Naku_Koro_ni_cover.jpg
28KB, 240x339px
So throughout the years I've tried to watch pic related twice because I liked Higurashi and thought it had great atmosphere, but I've never been able to finish Umineko.

I initially thought it would be some clever phoenix wright-like stuff with Battler trying to solve the mystery by debunking the witch, but then it started going all over the place and the workers at the house are something-something and the little girl with her talking plush toy.

I give up.

Can someone just tell me what the fuck this was supposed to be, because I dropped the story thread hard. Higurashi atleast started off with a mystery and then introduced the stakes and goals, while Umineko appears to set up the goal early but then just spazzes out.
>>
File: 01Erika.png (331KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
01Erika.png
331KB, 550x600px
>>155962724
Posting best Seacat.
>>
>>155962724
Umineko has a fucktarded plot that retards think is good because of its asinine convolution. It also has shit characters.
>>
>>155962724
Magic exists.
>>
>>155962811
What does that mean for the story?

I don't know a single character's motivation other than that Battler wants to fuck his cousin.
>>
>>155962724
>I've tried to watch
>watch
>>
Don't listen to >>155962811
Only retards believe in witches and magic
>>
Which seacat would you fuck?
>>
Without love it can't be seen.
>>
Beatrice is a boy
Gohdo is the killer
Maria is a crazy evil witch
Rosa is the black witch
Natsuhi killed a baby
George is a raging homosexual
Jessica is a literal retard
Kinzo lives until the very end
Kyrie is the hero we needed
Eva is a cunt
Battler is the true mastermind
>>
If you can watch the anime, at least read the manga.

Its superior to the VN if the former didnt have such nice music.

Also Mammon is the bestest demon
>>
havent read it but based from what i read. umineko is a literal work of fiction or book so thats why magic exist
>>
>>155962724
The old man fucked a rich fascist named Beatrice during WW2, fucked their daughter after the fascist died, then gave the daughter's son away to be adopted until its penis fell off, at which point it became his maid.

The maid has split personalities that fell in love with Battler, George and Jessica at the same time, and in the end, it decides to kill everyone and blow up the island because it's insecure about not having a penis.
>>
File: KanonsolvedUmineko.png (500KB, 600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
KanonsolvedUmineko.png
500KB, 600x1800px
>>155963479
>>
All the magic shit is actually normal shit but appears to be magical because Maria wrote about it in her diary. Shanon and Kanon and Beatrice are the same person who fell in love with Battler years ago and wanted revenge after Battler left the family and never rescued her from her slave life. Battlers family are the murderers. Beatrice set off the bomb
>>
>>155963334
SEX

WITH

ERIKA_SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1444543995701.png (637KB, 822x956px) Image search: [Google]
1444543995701.png
637KB, 822x956px
>>155963334
An agressive whirlwind of ultra violent sex with Bern while Erika watches.
>>
>>155964234
>Not threesome with Bern and Erika
Beta.
>>
I've been trying to find a show like Higurashi, but every faggot who mentions Mirai Nikki has already revealed their shit taste.
>>
File: eri_hanbesoa2.png (182KB, 409x471px) Image search: [Google]
eri_hanbesoa2.png
182KB, 409x471px
>>155964623
Alright I'll let her join after she's become a blubbering mess and crawls on the floor begging for Bern's attention hehe.
>>
>>155963479
Oh and Shannon has a HUGE PENIS
>>
>>155964675
I've been looking for years. There is not a single other show like it. Give up now
>>
>>155962724
>I've tried to watch pic related twice
that's where you are wrong you dumbfuck
>>
>>155964675
Because they saw the anime only and think it's all about the gore.
I can't think of anything like Higurashi with the mystery, horror and fun all in one package, in rural Japan. Maybe Persona 4.
Just try the other R07 novels for a similar writing style I guess.
>>
>>155964749
If you're not some autistic faggot who actually cares about interesting plots most shows are pure trash.
>>
The anime is garbage and only covers half of the story, if you're serious about wanting to watch it read the VN instead
>>
>>155964234
>>155964705
This Erika bullying needs to STOP.

She is a normal human girl.
>>
>>155964873
not only that, its badly animated, link related will never work seeing how they did the first half

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92i4jaMH2m8
>>
>>155963574
>manga is superior to the VN
>when the manga literally spoonfeeds you everything
>when it opened the catbox instead of letting it close for eternity, losing the "magic" of umineko
>>
jesus fucking christ read the VNs you fucking newfag
>>
>>155964876
Wait, what if Erika is just a fragment of Ange's personality as the Witch of Truth? Erikafags BTFO!
>>
>>155965432
I thought that was some bullshit pulled out of nowhere. Nowhere in the VN was that hinted.
>>
File: Ushiromiya_Battler2.png (623KB, 921x1219px) Image search: [Google]
Ushiromiya_Battler2.png
623KB, 921x1219px
So he was gay right?
>>
>>155962911
The four siblings: want to get out of their difficult financial situations
Krauss: wants to keep Kinzo's death a secret
Rosa: wants some D
George: wants some pussy that he doesn't know isn't there
Jessica: wants some D that she doesn't know isn't there
Yasu: wants to end his/her shitty existence in a bombastic way
Maria: wants to have fun
Genji, Kumasawa, Gouda, Nanjou: hell if I know, money?
>>
>>155965396
>unironically defending the shitfest that was VN EP8
People had figured out Umineko by EP4 anyways, not providing the answers was just insulting. The manga adding piece-Battler's reaction to Shannontrice on the real Rokkenjima was a great touch too.
>>
Battler x Ange is my OTP.
>>
>>155964675
>>155964815
Requiem from the Darkness
>>
>>155963479
>Jessica is a literal retard
Why?
>>
>>155967428
Battler x Erika > Battler x Ange > Battler x Rosa > Battler x Featherine > Battler x Beato > Battler x everyone else
>>
>>155969508
Battler x Gohda > Battler x Everyone else
>>
>>155962724
>I've tried to watch
Anon, that's the problem.
The anime is shit, read the visual novel.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.