[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this series ever end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Haruhi_book_01_s.jpg (24KB, 259x385px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi_book_01_s.jpg
24KB, 259x385px
Did this series ever end?
>>
No Tanigawa is a lazy nigger
>>
nope
>>
No, and never will. Give up /a/non
>>
File: 1490996626952.jpg (212KB, 1670x948px) Image search: [Google]
1490996626952.jpg
212KB, 1670x948px
>>155957613
>>
Nope
>>
Has anyone ever done a literary analysis on Haruhi? I want to know why it's so popular.
>>
>>155957613
are they still in high school in the manga?
feels weird thinking about a manga or light novel that was made years ago and the characters are supposed to be the exact same today
>>
is the anime just 2 seasons with a movie in between?
>>
>>155958446
Movie comes after.
>>
>>155958229
You mean like 99.9% of animated or written works ever?
>>
>>155958627
thanks. im watching it a second time on youtube, and some of the episodes are missing or out of order
>>
>>155958756
Most animated works either end or stop being relevant instead of teasing you with pachinko every year
>>
>>155958446
There's Haruhi-chan and the Nyoron one, and disappearance
>>
>>155958777

thats is the release order. Seems like the 1st time you watched it was in chronological order. Enjoy the movie, its actually pretty good.
>>
It would have been easier if Disappearance was bad.
>>
>>155958804

The author has the weird idea that people have a predetermined set number of pages to write or something. He thinks he is getting close to being depleted. He said it on one of his exerts he writes at the end of the novels, forgot which volume he wrote it in.
>>
>>155959275
No, that's an out of context quote from the first volume iirc. He just stopped giving news out of nowhere.
>>
File: Never trust a God.png (727KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Never trust a God.png
727KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>155957918
I read a few of them when I was a teenager. The anime caught my interest because, though it looks like it could easily be some cliche slice of life series, I heard every character was secretly an alien or esper or Jesus, so I had to take a look. I wanted more, so I actually read a few of the novels.

If I had to say why I liked the series in general, it'd be something along the lines of watching the lazy, grumpy smartass find a way to fix reality shattering problems when the superhuman handlers can't. Or maybe waiting to see if anything happens between the group members, as they each represent a faction that doesn't like or trust the others, but they pretend to be friends to mollify Haruhi.

I haven't read any of it in a long, long time and I didn't watch the movie or S2, so my memory of it might not be the best, but it just felt like any other slice of life series, but it has a supernatural/mystery element instead of comedy.
>>
>>155959753
>pretend to be friends

Don't be such a cynic anon
>>
>>155957613
Sasaki animated when
>>
>>155957613
It ended
He time loop into the future and saw their college days, what is there left to explain?
>>
>>155960564
A bratty daughter.
>>
>>155960564
The travel
>>
>>155959513
I want this without Yuki. Fuck NTR.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.