[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why didn't people like Chiru?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1491132079450.png (119KB, 352x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491132079450.png
119KB, 352x480px
So why didn't people like Chiru?
>>
Faggot goats that care more about mysteries than love.
>>
Everything except Erika was shit.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>155954292
>1-4 : I'll think hard and understand the truth behind this mystery, also fuck you Beatrice you piece of shit stop killing everyone in my Ushiromiya reunion you piece of shit
>5-8 : well I guess truth doesn't matter and people should enable our stupid delusions if they don't they're asshole goats without love also Beatrice is so fucking cool let's do magic together in the sea because the island is too full of dead bodies wait I gotta go back to society and get amnesia so Ryukishi07 can adopt me

GEE I WONDER WHY
>>
>>155954292
Not enough Beatrice.
>>
File: 1491097516832.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491097516832.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>155955754

It's an ok message. I can see why people are mad, that is why Ryushiki inserted the players mentality into Ange and made chapter 8 what it was.

What I hate is Ryushiki made a big point about the truth doesn't matter and not knowing is better than knowing, then he proceeds to add that shit into the manga, thus ruining this message.
>>
>>155955858
>It's an ok message
I wouldn't say that. At least not the way it was done. In Chiru the magic side is the 100% good one and the logic side are intellectual rapists and murderers, which give us stuff like :

>wow! Natsuhi tried to hide a body for two years and got caught by the family, how sad! Also she's only lying about what that dead man said about her when he was alive, that's not a big deal, why are you bullying her? Don't her that criminal's feelings!

>Wow! Ange kills herself unless she learns to believe in imaginary Ushiromiya friends which destroyed her life in Umineko 4 but it's Chiru so why not?

>Eva was okay after all! She only did bad stuff because filthy logic and reasonable doubt were there. We should stop doubting people who came back alone from a mass slaughter with millions of $ and refused to tell the police what happened. Believe in Battler instead.
>>
>>155956049
>don't hurt that criminal's feelings*
>>
I genuinely believe the theory that his best friend was writing the story until he died. The story starts with the basic theme that Battler wont accept the pleasant lie that a Witch did it, and that he will find out the truth no matter how much painful it is. Then by episode 5 it does a complete about face and now it's totally fine to just accept the lies because the truth is too painful. The theme of the story literally flip flopped.
>>
File: 1396248337569.png (151KB, 329x352px) Image search: [Google]
1396248337569.png
151KB, 329x352px
>>155954292
I hate that faggot so much. He had the chance to marry the cutest, smartest and best girl. And he decided not to. What a fucking loser.
>>
What show are we talking about?
>>
File: 1491083141880.jpg (623KB, 1450x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1491083141880.jpg
623KB, 1450x1036px
>>155958038
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.