[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Between the end of 2012 and the beginning literally everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: evangelion_q_big.jpg (203KB, 916x1280px) Image search: [Google]
evangelion_q_big.jpg
203KB, 916x1280px
Between the end of 2012 and the beginning literally everyone one /a/ watched 3.33 and the consensus was that it was shit.

However, a small but vocal minority considered it the best thing since EoE and said than within five years we would share their opinion.

Is it still shit?
>>
it is the best thing since EoE
>>
It's utter crap.
>>
>>155945846
It's great but my favorite rebuild is still 2.0.
>said than within five years we would share their opinion.
I never said that though.
>>
It's garbage. I appreciate that they were trying to do something new, but it was just badly done.
>>
I still haven't watched any of the rebuilds and with each passing year I feel less inclined to.
>>
It's absolute shit. Likely the same people who praised it back then are the same people who will praise it today: people who do not care about story, characters, plot or any form of meaning. It's a movie which is designed from the ground up to cater to a bitter and ugly part of the audience who only cares for shipping and gratification in the form of pandering, the Asuka and Kaworu fans.
>>
>>155946583
They were literally trying to ruin Evangelion with otaku-pandering. While that's technically new, it's misleading to simply refer to it as "new".
>>
Nothing changed, its still shit.
>>
I liked it, but not as much as EoE
>>
>>155949575
Shinji will never be happy as long as Kaworu fans and Asuka fans exist. Law of Eva.
>>
>>155947973
Are you saying they are deliberately trying to to bad stufff?
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>155951461
Pretty much, since there's otaku who want parts of Evangelion to suck.
>>
>>155945846
It's not really that shit. The problem is that the whole point of the movie is to set up for the next one, so it's basically incomplete.
>>
>>155951461
Bad sells well to Nips.
>>
Will 4.0 come out before 2020?
>>
>>155953679
Yes, they're currently hiring animators for it
>>
>>155953679
No, I hope.
>>
NGE last half >>>>>> EoE >> NGE first half >> Death & Rebirth > NGE middle half >>>>> Manga >>>>> 3.0 >>>> 1.0 >>>>>> 2.0 >>>>>>> everything else
>>
>>155947973
that was the intention of the first series, and they fucked up so hard that GAINAX is now 2nd tier normalcore
it keeps happening
>>
>>155955389
Anno is so embarrassed by Evangelion that he's more proud of his obscure live action movies
>>
File: citation needed.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
citation needed.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>155955762
>>
>>155945846
Neon Genesis Evangelion > End of Evangelion > 1.0 > 2.0 and 3.0 are trash.2.0 because of mari and 3.0 is random edgy trash
>>
>>155945846
>literally everyone one /a/ watched 3.33

Actually I've never watched a rebuild because the original Eva is shit and I know Anno is a hack at everything except animating.
>>
>>155954026
Isn't death and rebirth just a summary of the NGE, what's the point in rating it? Just curious cause I never seemed to care about it seeing how I already saw NGE when it came out
>>
>>155958036
It adds some news scenes and cuts out the shitty ones from NGE. It's the optimal summary of the show and should be required viewing before you watch EoE.
>>
It's still an affront to what Evangelion.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.