[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People fear what they don't understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Reconguista_in_G_Promo_Poster.jpg (674KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Reconguista_in_G_Promo_Poster.jpg
674KB, 848x1200px
People fear what they don't understand
>>
>>155935904
They also dislike shit
>>
>>155935904
This guarantees they won't ever put money or quality into a Gundam series anymore. What a waste. I'd not be surprised if this is Tomino's grand plan. Make an expensive beautifully animated series with the ugliest gundams and shittiest story to destroy the Gundam franchise.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>155935966
>>
Is there any attitude more counterproductive than >WASSAMATTER, TOO DEEP FOR YOU?
>>
>>155936435
Is there any shittier way to watch a series than having /a/ on the other monitor and miss what's happening in the show?
>>
The character designs were wasted on this 3/10 garbage
>>
File: 1461564053241.webm (315KB, 624x356px) Image search: [Google]
1461564053241.webm
315KB, 624x356px
>>155935904
I love the amount of salt that this show brings. Anyone who took G Reco seriously is a moron.
>>
>>155935904
I have never seen anyone scared of G-Reco.

>>155936085
>This guarantees they won't ever put money or quality into a Gundam series anymore
Thunderbolt had quality, though.
>>
>>155936085
>Thunderbolt
>The Origin

Granted these are OVA series, but Gundam still sells regardless if the show is crap like IBO
>>
>>155935904
Watching it right now. The designs are top notch but the show is objectively garbage.

There should so much more bad blood between all the characters but so far nothing happens.

Also the MC a bit of hypocrite, though I appreciate an MC that doesn't give a fuck about blasting fools.
>>
>>155936085
>to destroy the Gundam franchise
Pretty sure the current Gundam shows take care of that themselves. IBO is dog shit, Origins CGI looks like a PS2 game and Thunderbolt has the most mentally handicapped cast since ZZ, certainly doesnt help that people get 15minutes of anime per months, 4 episodes in total.
>>
>>155937307
>what is Age
Kill Y-Self.
>>
>>155938354

>There should so much more bad blood between all the characters

What ?
>>
>>155935904
This show made a lot of stupid mad and continues to be watched by thus stupid people>>155938354
So its A OKAY in my book
>>
>>155939731
How would you feel about being in the same room with people that killed or have tried to kill people you know and have tried to kill you?

There was a moment when all the characters got in the same dam elevator. Klim and "Mask" (fuckin original) should hated each others guts cause they've both killed people under their command. I know they're just faceless mooks but still. Shit at this point Mask seems more concerned about his standing in the army after so main fails then supposed "pride" of the people he was commanding.

Bellri killed his own instructor, yet half way through and its never mention again. Shit his instructor was actually the guy they sent to go save his ass in the first place.

What I'm saying is that a lot of the characters are too upbeat for people that shoot laser beams and stab each other with beam sabers.

>>155940396
I've watched half of it so far and I don't get it. Care to help? Havin trouble understanding the motivations of all the characters.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.