[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone talks about the dragon girls all the time, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Everyone talks about the dragon girls all the time, but what about Kobayashi?
>>
>>155935316
I wish she was my dad
>>
>>155935316
Best.
>>
>>155935316
i want to have wet sex with her in the bath
>>
Kobayashi is comfy, Kobayashi is love.
>>
shes cute
>>
>>155935316
>draw a man
>call it a woman
>>
>>155935316
kobayashi is the cutest dragon though
>>
>>155935645
Kobayashi is NOT a man!
>>
>>155935645
3D girls wish they were as cute as Kobayashi
>>
I've a friend who reminds me of her, which is weird because he only acts like her.

I find Kobyashi extremely attractive but I'd be way too clingy for her. Only reason They got away with it was because she was a girl and out of obligation to keep her word. Being 3D is suffering.
>>
>>155935810
>Kobayashi is NOT a man!
At first they wanted to make Kobayashi a dude but the editor made Kobayashi into a woman instead. So sorry to disappoint you.
>>
>>155936997
So Kobayashi is a woman, alright.
>>
Why does she always look like she's just seen a ghost?
>>
Would you take her virginity gently?
>>
>>155935316
Kobayashi is absolutely lovely and she is to be my bride!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.