[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many episodes have you watched in the last 2 weeks? How many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: TvOmUhA[1].jpg (684KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
TvOmUhA[1].jpg
684KB, 2048x1152px
How many episodes have you watched in the last 2 weeks?
How many manga volumes have you watched in the last 2 weeks?
If your combined score is less than 25, your /a/ posting privileges are revoked.
>>
My score is exactly 1. Call the cops I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: Untitled.png (934KB, 894x724px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
934KB, 894x724px
I dunno ,like 8 episodes
Volumes, no clue. I read like 9 chapters of Made in Abyss, and 4 of Death March. Oh I read a couple volumes of H-manga.

I've ascended beyond that junk really, I'm more of a VN man now.
>>
>>155931784
Wow you really read some shitty VNs. I assume you already went through all the good stuff? Is symphonic rain worth finishing? Are you the guy from the other thread?
>>
>>
How do you guys watch your manga?
>>
File: 1491904326432.jpg (39KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491904326432.jpg
39KB, 480x550px
I'm following 13 shows that I haven't dropped yet, so that makes up for a good 20 or so. I've also finished Nichijou, finished Railgun and Railgun S, completed one playthrough of Tsukihime, seen 9 episodes of Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de aru, and finished Wakusei no Samidare. Besides that, I've fapped to a shit ton of hentai and other lewd images as usual.
>>
>>155931845
Sakura Taisen is top tier stuff my man, so far at least. I'm not that guy from the other thread and I thought Symphonic Rain was pretty good, really remembered staying for the OST though. Symphonic Rain is one I read long ago though. Maybe I should try giving it a reread actually, now that I think about it.
>>
>>155931628
90 something for anime
2 manga volumes
>>155931845
he told you last thread that you should finish it, retard
>>
>episodes
About 60 though only 6 of those weren't rewatches

>volumes
>>
>>155932108
The non-finale arcs suck retard. Excuse me for wanting another opinion before wasting another 30 hours
>>
49 episodes.

0 volumes watched though.
>>
>>155932211
>should i finish this?
>yes
>should i finish this
>yes
>w-well i don't like it!
If you don't want to finish it don't, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>155932339
The first person said yes so I asked one more person to confirm whether slogging through the other 2 routes were worth it for the finale. Now that I have 2 yeses I'll read it you fucking double faggot.
>>
>>155931628
20 episodes
38 volumes
>>
Just blasted through Samurai Flamenco, and now I'm wondering whether to pick up NGE or Red Jacket Lupin first.
>>
>>155932540
Skip NGE so we don't have to endure you making yet another horrible eva thread afterwords. If you do watch it, don't make any threads for it. Just wait for one of the other dipshits to do it and post in that one.
>>
Phew.
>>
15 episodes
30 volumes
Easier to read manga these days
>>
>>155931628
>How many episodes have you watched in the last 2 weeks?
Five.
>How many manga volumes have you watched in the last 2 weeks?
>>
>>155932540
Oh also I've been reading Steel Ball Run, it's alright so far. That should make about 25 in total.

>>155932632
You got it dude, wasn't planning on it anyways.
>>
>>155932108
How do people watch this much Jesus
>>
>>155933430
>how do people watch three hours of TV in a day
Really?
>>
>>155933611
Excuse me, but you seem to be under the impression that "life" refers to, specifically, the standard social norm of conduct within socially approved variation. This is in fact an error as life simply means not being dead, thus anyone doing what they desire has a life and those doing what they do not like do not have a life.
>>
>>155933430
>>155933611
less than 2 hours a night before i go to bed, but i binged 4-6 series in the past 3 weeks. 2 of them were shorts
>>
>>155931784
>4 of Death March
Ahaha why?
>>
6 episodes and 35 manga volumes.
I don't have enough disk space to download series, so I have to read manga.
>>
>>155933878
So make room genius
>>
>>155934162
Nah, hoarding FLAC files is my top priority.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.