[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me what is good about Z Gundam? I am trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: z gundam.jpg (77KB, 984x720px) Image search: [Google]
z gundam.jpg
77KB, 984x720px
Can someone explain to me what is good about Z Gundam? I am trying to watch it but it's so unbearable. Character motivations, pacing, plot, everything is out of place. Random battles every episode aren't helping whatsoever and the plot is incredibly slow. It feels like a good 70% of each episode is entirely skippable.

Does it truly get better? Because I can already barely stand it.
>>
>>155911353
I WANNA HAVE A PURE TIME
EVERYONE'S A NOBLE MIND
>>
>>155911353
>Character motivations, pacing, plot, everything is out of place. Random battles every episode aren't helping whatsoever
Are you watching G Reco by mistake?
Zeta is fine.
>>
>>155911353
It's just like IBO but far better in every aspects.
>>
>>155911468
GO BEYOND THE TIME TO A PLACE THAT'S YOURS AND MINE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngaBfVeJ3i4
>>
The finale is the best of the show. It has highlights through though.
>>
>>155911353
Gundam is shit for autistic fanboys.
>>
I'm at episode 10 at get what you mean with stuff being out of place.
Stuff like Kamille joining them because "Titans are gay and my parents suck"?
Lots of excitement comes from Char and other 0079 stuff.
If the animation and overall military feel wasn't as good I'd not enjoy it as much.
>>
>>155914185
>Stuff like Kamille joining them because "Titans are gay and my parents suck"?
Don't forget the whole "I am not a soldier" plot point which will then be completely forgotten about because now camille has been "corrected". To be honest I don't even know what the hell he's fighting for.
>>
Zeta Gundam is pretty poor, especially character wise.. Only gundam fags like it.
>>
>>155914247
That's kind of the point. He's fighting for nothing. He's a dumb kid who got himself caught in a big conflict because he was too enthralled by war tales. Basically Kamille is a parody of every kid who watched the original Gundam and thought that war is cool. Well, Tomino wanted to prove that they're wrong. Dead wrong.
>>
File: 7090637.jpg (241KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
7090637.jpg
241KB, 550x800px
Dunno how you can go into an episode less than hyped with the god tier OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQrDASSYKmw
look forward to major carnage during the later parts and then an endless cycle of suffering, pain and pure agony also known as Gundam ZZ
>>
>>155911353
>the plot is incredibly slow.
True, and the movie trilogy has fixed the problem.
>>
>>155914730
Be sure to watch them with subs by tv-nihon!
>>
>>155911353
I came here to laugh at you
>>
>>155911353
Shut the fuck up Felix. We're watching the whole show, you dumb faggot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.