[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love MOTHERFUCKING Hina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

File: 72eab1a679696c6e35c6d994aad3502f.jpg (715KB, 1864x1342px) Image search: [Google]
72eab1a679696c6e35c6d994aad3502f.jpg
715KB, 1864x1342px
I watched the anime and read the manga a long time ago I was so into it. In retrospect however it's not very good. Oh well. What are your thoughts on this series, anon?
>>
>>155895297
Naru worst girl
>>
File: 1399097681277.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399097681277.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>155895297
It was shit then
It's shit now

Nothing about this series is worth remembering fondly.
>>
>>155895297
Baby's first harem
It's decent for the first 10-20 chapters and then it goes to shit once you realize that everytime Keitaro is about to kiss Naru there will be an "accident" where Keitaro accidentally touches her tits and Naru punches him just to reset the status quo because the author can't write for shit
Basically, it's a piece of shit

If you want a decent romcom harem read Nisekoi(inb4 bait fuck off) not this fucking shit
>>
>>155895297
It's like if someone took Urusei Yatsura and didn't understand that it was only funny because the characters were all supposed to be dicks. When you make the MC a punching bag, but still have him be a legitimately good person it just makes all of the people inflicting slapstick upon him look like jackasses, and makes you feel sorry for him instead of laugh. Way too much of the series, especially at the beginning when the audience is still learning about the characters, is spent having people we're supposed to sympathize with viciously beat someone who we're also supposed to sympathize with.

After the first time that the girls' grievance is confirmed to be a misunderstanding they should have learned to exercise some sort of restraint, but they really never do. Eventually Hina tones it down on the spousal abuse and it's treated like major character development, but Keitaro still keeps getting beaten.
>>
>>155895665
>Eventually Hina tones it down on the spousal abuse
>Hina
>>
>>155895637
ive been on the fence about nisekoi, is there more than two waifus?
>>
>>155895718
Oh fuck, that's a typo. Meant Naru, obviously.
>>
>>155895722
>is there more than two waifus?
Of course
There's like 4-5 waifus(they all get introduced one by one though so not all of them are present in the first chapter)

Also slightly off-topic but...if you want just a funny romcom(non-harem) check out Kodomo no Omocha(both the manga and the anime) that is some good shit
>>
>>155895637
If Nisekoi's really all that and a bag of chips then I'll check it out. Haven't touched a harem in awhile.
>>
>>155895901
It's a funny series
It's more focused on comedy so don't get too invested on the plot and just enjoy the comfy SoL shenanigans
>>
File: 1316010687836[1].jpg (45KB, 247x229px) Image search: [Google]
1316010687836[1].jpg
45KB, 247x229px
>>155896057
That's fine too, so long as there's some nice fanserivce alongside it too I can dig it.
>>
File: 1491115921875.jpg (270KB, 704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491115921875.jpg
270KB, 704x1000px
>>155895369
Thanks Sternritter 'A' for trapping us in a horrific cycle
>>
>>155896119
>fanservice
Actually at first there is some fanservice early on in the series but Komi drops it pretty quickly and it's probably one of the most conservative manga I've read in recent years

It focuses more in making the girls likeable through their personality(and to some degree it succeeds because all the girls are pretty likeable)

You will probably hate Raku(the MC) though but that's to be expected of Harem series
>>
>>155896306
Oh. Eh. Eh, I'll give it a shot regardless.
>>
>>155895297
Why does Naru hate him, anyway? She's definitely not a tsundere with that kind of personality.
>>
>>155898610
I think she's supposed to be a tsundere, but the author is bad at writing so she comes comes off as hating him instead.
>>
Love Hina ruined the Harem genre.
Introduced the cookie cutter girl archetypes and cemented the tsundere as the only winner from then on.
>>
>>155895297

It was shit, and it ruined harem anime, and romance anime in general for a good 10 years after it aired.

Catchy as fuck opening though
>>
>>155895297

Akamatsu is a fucking hack, and if I could undo any piece of media's influence from anime, it would be Love Hina.
>>
First Manga I read all the way through.
>>
>>155895297

Love Hina was popular when it appeared but was sudden forgotten.
>>
>>155898610
He touched her tits
>>
Manga is still very good.
>>
>>155895297
loved the manga
anime aged like bread in a dark and humid room
>>
>>155895369
when I first watched Eva, though I was a kid back then, my first thought when looking at Asuka for the first time was "oh great another Naru clone"
>>
>>155895369
fpbp

also mutsumi best girl
>>
File: babbys first tsundere.jpg (76KB, 563x910px) Image search: [Google]
babbys first tsundere.jpg
76KB, 563x910px
>>155895297
babbys first harem manga
>>
File: nostalgia.jpg (156KB, 850x521px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia.jpg
156KB, 850x521px
Love hina date sim was one of the first games I ever played on NG when I was a kid
It opened a door I wish it never had into a world full of suffering and lonliness
>>
>>155901020
It seems like someone still learning how to draw.
>>
>>155895297
Entry level Haremshit. Ara ara best girl
>>
>>155899110
remove love hina over evangelion?
>>
>>155899317
This. It sucks, but it was my first full read through and was my gateway into manga/anime.
>>
>>155901004
Even Naru grows the fuck up by the end. Asuka is just shit.
>>
>>155901057
oh don't kid yourself you were gonna open that door anyway
>>
>>155901057
Oh fuck this game. Wasted multiple hours on it.
>>
Romance manga are still struggling to recover from this shitfest to this very day. So many traits turned to cliches that Japanese love to use. The "Female beating up male MC" has died out a good bit since the craze that followed, but it still pops up and is just as unfunny as ever. Tsunderes are pretty much the default winners of harems too due to this manga.

Really, its biggest problem is how big it was. Something so shitty simply shouldn't have been big, but Japs have shit taste.
>>
>>155900957
manga also aged like shit
only thing worth in it is fapping to naru's titties
>>
>>155895297
well it's a classic
not a good one, but still okay i guess

the author did better with Negima and UQ though
>>
File: shinobumizugi.jpg (394KB, 492x1227px) Image search: [Google]
shinobumizugi.jpg
394KB, 492x1227px
>>155901192
I think you mean "fapping to lolicious Shinobu"
>>
>>155901192
>only thing worth in it is fapping to naru's titties

But Mutsumi's titties are bigger and you see them more often
>>
>>155895297
It was a fun ride.
>>
>>155901179
But Love Hina didn't start any of this shit
You can blame Rumiko Takahashi's Urusei Yatsura for all these problems
>>
>Tsunderes are pretty much the default winners of harems too due to this manga.
Actually the most won girls are usually the autistic girl even during LH's prime.

Though everytime the tsundere loses /a/ will call them the best girl that should've won anyway.
>>
File: lovehina225750.jpg (3MB, 2000x2792px) Image search: [Google]
lovehina225750.jpg
3MB, 2000x2792px
>>155895297
I re-read it some time ago, I was surprised that at least at the beginning Naru wasn't as punch-first-ask-later as I remembered. Many of the punches she gave to Keitaro were actually deserved, he was a bit of a dick to her, not to say that she wasn't a dick too but still, I was amazed that he had to patch the relationship with the girls over the course of weeks or even months before they started to develop feelings for him.

That last point is what every harem these days lacks, proper character development, it is always MC arrives to [insert place here], the girls fall for him almost immediately.
>>
>>155901245
So are Mitsune's but that doesn't mean shit
Neither of their faces are anywhere near as pretty as Naru's

And yes face matter when it comes to tits. If somebody has an ugly face while having big tits it's pretty much unfappable
>>
>>155901309
>Though everytime the tsundere loses /a/ will call them the best girl that should've won anyway.

That's because the average /a/non is a cucked virgin whose only experience with the female sex is being bullied by it.
>>
>>155901235
>well it's a classic
By what definition?
I guess it's old at this point but I hardly would call it a classic since it sucks
>>
>>155901323
>he was a bit of a dick to her
though most of those cases Naru is kinda a bitch to him
tit-for-tat in a lot of the scenarios
>>
>>155901399
Fuck off crossboarder.
>>
>>155901309
modern harems MC doesn't even choose a girl.
>>
File: Mutsumi2.jpg (42KB, 444x766px) Image search: [Google]
Mutsumi2.jpg
42KB, 444x766px
>>155901367
Naru and Mutsumi literally have the same face. Akamatsu used the same layout. Mutsumi's hair is just black vs Naru's brown.

Mutsumi is much more attractive.
>>
>>155901323
>That last point is what every harem these days lacks, proper character development
Fucking horseshit
Nisekoi did this and did it 100 times better than this garbage manga
>>
I loved the manga but the anime wasn't that great. If you think the anime was bad, try watching it in english. The first time I heard Mitsune's english voice I damn near wanted to cry it was so bad. I know her accent is often translated as a southern accent for english but it was so overblown that it made Blanche Devereaux sound like a yankee.
>>
>>155901455
Truth hurts don't it.
>>
Mutsumi is literally Aerith from Final Fantasy 7
>>
>>155901531
Fuck off.
>>
>>155901478
>Naru and Mutsumi literally have the same face.
No they don't
They don't have the same kinda expressions and they don't have the same hair

Mutsumi just looks too old and I don't find her ditziness attractive at all
Naru is just way hotter
>>
>>155901602
The artist deliberately stated he made them look alike. And I said they don't have the same hair.

Would you please learn to read.
>>
>>155895297
I would have no problem with the "female beating up MC" trope if both she and the MC were hotblooded martial artists who sparred with each other all the time.
>>
>>155901290
The issue here is how it's implemented. It's true that Urusei Yatsura started a lot of this, and Love Hina was probably trying to copy it, but it works much better in Urusei Yatsura because 1) Ataru actually is an ass and deserves to get punished, and 2) the overall tone of the series is much more cartoonish, so it doesn't seem as out of place to see slapstick.

Love Hina started the trend of shoving the bad slapstick into every romance manga which lasted for a decade afterward, and while Lum can be seen as a Tsundere it was still Love Hina that codified the character as an archetype, and that ever hack has been trying to copy since.

Basically, the issue is that Urusei Yatsura wasn't a romance manga, it was just comedy. The fact that these terrible people were forming terrible relationships with each other was part of the joke, you weren't really supposed to root for any of the girls. Love Hina is the series that applied these conventions to romance manga, thus bringing about the horrid age of darkness that was the 2000's for romance manga.

It's a bit like how Alfred Nobel created TNT as a mining tool and was later horrified when it was appropriated as a weapon. Takahashi created these relationships for the sake of comedy, and now has to live with them being presented as legitimately romantic.
>>
>>155901767
This is like saying Gohan looks like Goku
It's the facial expressions that form the look of the character not their stock design you autist

Mutsumi has an ara ara personality so she always has an ara ara face which I don't find appealing in the slightest

Naru has more of a range of facial expressions which make her more attractive to me

Do you finally get it?
>>
>watch anime for the first time
Mutsumi best girl

>watch OVAs
Kanako best girl

>read manga
Motoko best girl
>>
>>155901889
You're forgetting Inuyasha by the same author
Kagome is a huge annoying bitch who always tells Inuyasha to "sit" and he has that pendant around him which makes it happen
>>
File: motoko.png (807KB, 900x875px) Image search: [Google]
motoko.png
807KB, 900x875px
>>155901961
>Motoko best girl
Mein negro
>>
>>155898610
He always ends up in situations where he's either seeing her naked or grabbing her tit, but he's not a bad person otherwise so it's hard to stay mad at him. It's just bad writing. Negima was a bit better all around.
>>
>>155901925
It's perfectly fine if you find bitchiness attractive, but now you're just incorrect. Mustumi has a much broader emotional range than Naru, who bounces between insincere affection with men like Kentaro and Seta to unjustified hatred of Keitaro. She doesn't even have normal emotions, and Akamatsu genuinely made anime worse by making such a terrible tsundere mainstream.
>>
>>155901997
Inuyasha was an arrogant dick that often brought his misfortune down on himself. His case is entirely different from a completely benevolent person like Keitaro.
>>
>>155901997
Yeah, Takahashi's later track record leads one to believe that she wouldn't quite have the reaction that Nobel did, but it doesn't really change the fact none of the relationships in Urusei Yatsura were presented as actually healthy or romantic, and none of the characters were presented as being good people. That's really the core issue, at least regarding the use of slapstick comedy in what is supposed to be a romance.

That and the tone. Seeing Lum electrocute Ataru is a bit like watching Bugs Bunny blow up Elmer Fudd. Seeing Naru punch Keitaro is a bit like seeing a woman on the street randomly punch out her boyfriend.
>>
>>155902143
>It's perfectly fine if you find bitchiness attractive
It's not that
I like Naru's normal serious/mature expressions(like when she's serious about studying and stuff)...her mad or slightly irritated face and all can be fun but that's not my preference

>Mustumi has a much broader emotional range than Naru
Fuck no, you're delusional
She has a bout as much of an emotional/facial expression range as fucking Mitsune

She almost always has that dumb Ara Ara face going on
>>
>>155895369
>Motoko worst girl

This.
>>
>>155902429
Naru either has resting bitch face or an expression of unjustified selfrighteous rage. Mutsumi is generally happy, but ranges from sleepy and bored, to mad, to visibly heartbroken all in the space of one plot arc. Naru is a one trick pony, and that trick is her bitchyness.
>>
>>155901478
She was my first Ara Ara
>>
>>155901783
You mean Ranma? It's still bad even then.
>>
>>155902552
>Naru either has resting bitch face or an expression of unjustified selfrighteous rage.
Have you even read the manga?
Because her default face is more of a confident face(which is why I find her so attractive...she's brimming with confidence)

If she didn't punch Keitaro and simply yelled at him I think most people wouldn't hate Naru that much

In fact the one thing I hate about Naru is when she doesn't go visit Keitaro at the hospital because he recently told her he loved her and she didn't know how to respond. Hated that wishy-washy attitude...it was not the right time for that at all
>>
So which ones had superpowers?
Motoko obviously. Naru had her super strength and Keitaro his super resistance to her punches. Kaolla was super intelligent, what about the others?
>>
>>155902795
Takahashi really just can't write likable characters. She's great when she's writing assholes, hence why Urusei Yatsura is her best work, but when she tries to make good people it gives the impression that she's only ever known complete asses.
>>
File: sally raeg.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
sally raeg.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>find volumes at the library as a 12-year-old
>fap to memories of the covers
>eventually get the balls to borrow the series
>no one ever fucks, no bare tits
>>
>>155902875
Kanako was a ninja, the rest were normal human beings.
>>
>>155902841
>she's brimming with confidence
>wishy-washy attitude

This is what I don't get. What makes you think she has both? The 'brimming with confidence' she puts up is just a transparent act, same as freaking Asuka. No, that wouldn't be bad if they didn't mistreat people who genuinely and unconditionally care for them. Keitaro wouldn't treat Naru any differently if she actually rejected him instead of stringing him along for the length of a series, because he's equally good to everyone, and the mistreatment Naru heaps on him is unjustified. Literally no one has issues with justified acts of violence. Unjustified acts of violence are committed by a class of people generally known as 'criminals'.
>>
File: Tama.jpg (24KB, 639x464px) Image search: [Google]
Tama.jpg
24KB, 639x464px
Tama is best girl. Prove me wrong.
>>
I hated Shinobu with a passion. Most boring character, her arc was bad, her motivation too. Shouldn't have stayed at the Inn.
>>
>>155902910
>not looking up "love hina boobs" on the family computer when mom and dad were asleep and hope the dialup didn't wake them
>not printing out a couple pictures to keep hidden under your mattress
Man, you weren't very good at being smart.
>>
>>155903041
but you're not wrong.
>>
>>155895369
So true
>>
>>155901192
>>155901245
Examples required.
>>
I met the author at a convention and wanted to ask if the reason he didn't draw nipples because he couldn't draw them or because it was an editorial decision.

The convention didn't allow me ask it.
It's an awful Harem series like >>155895637
said.
>>
>>155901573
Not really; Aerith was far more proactive than Mutsumi.
>>
>>155902195
>Inuyasha was an arrogant dick

Not nearly as much as Kouga.
>>
>>155903013
>The 'brimming with confidence' she puts up is just a transparent act
No it isn't
She's confident in her studies
She doesn't start trembling like Keitaro when she enters the exams for example

I don't know about Asuka but Naru doesn't really know Keitaro loves her for most of the series and they constantly fight anyways.

I don't see how she strings Keitaro along. They just happen to live in the same inn and if anything it's Keitaro who keeps going after her and she has no clue he feels that way for her for most of the series

It's just when that happens and she avoids confronting him when she's annoying
>>
>>155903041
How do you know it's a girl?
>>
>>155904271
>She's confident in her studies
She's confident about literally one thing, in a slice of life series

>Naru doesn't really know Keitaro loves her for most of the series
Yes she does. Their first date is in the first season.
>>
>>155902195
Fuck no
Fuck Kagome, she was a mega bitch
>>
>>155904410
Yes she was. That's the point. They were both assholes, especially to each other.

Keitaro did not have an unkind bone in his body, and only Suu, Shinobu, and Mutsumi saw that. And of those 3, only Mustumi is of dating age.
>>
>>155904380
That's more than fucking Keitaro
There's people out there that aren't confident in anything

>first season
Are you fucking kidding me?
Manga doesn't have seasons and the Anime doesn't have 2 or more seasons either so what are you talking about?
Am I being baited here?

Anyways
She doesn't know he loves her and she often gets jealous(like when Mutsumi kisses him)
>>
>>155904459
Inuyasha wasn't an asshole to her at all so that's false
>>
>>155904459
>Keitaro did not have an unkind bone in his body, and only Suu, Shinobu, and Mutsumi saw that.
>implying that Mitsune didn't know Keitaro was a pathetic innocent virgin
>>
>>155901057
I didn't need to remember that garbage.
>>
>>155904497
Their first date is the amusement park episode you dingus.

And her getting jealous when a superior woman who's secure in her feelings moves in on the man is her own fault.
>>
>>155904557
fuck you that game was amazing
>>
>>155904265
I hated Kouga every time he appeared. Would the series have changed if he got killed during his first appearance?
>>
>>155904597
>Mutsumi
>secure in her feelings
Is that why she constantly switches between her feelings for Keitaro and her feelings for Naru?

LMAO fuck outta here with that shit
Mutsumi was literally "XD I'm retarded" the character...same as fucking Su

Nobody was secure in their feelings in Love Hina
>>
>>155901512
>Nisekoi did this and did it 100 times better
>>
>>155904632
Just replayed it
The dialog was childish and all the graphics that weren't traced/copypasted were total garbage
It was a lot more fun when I was like 9
>>
>>155904823
never once is Mutsumi insincere about anything she does, even to the point of trying to set Naru and Keitaro up despite the fact that she wants Keitaro, but she wants Naru to be happy even more.
>>
>>155904884
It did
>>
As manager Keitaro has the authority to evict people. What would the series have been like if Keitaro had evicted someone? Even his kindness and patience has to have a limit.
>>
>>155904823
>LMAO
>XD
Narufags, everyone.
>>
>>155904962
Yet there are quite a few times where she doubts which she wants more and literally comes on to Keitaro
>>
>>155905027
They're as shallow, vapid, and reddit tier as Asukafags
>>
>>155904962
Series would have been better if Mutsumi was all "Fuck Naru! I'm much better suited for Keitaro than she'll ever be!"
>>
>>155905027
Not even a Narufag(all the girls in Love Hina suck with the exception of Keitaro's Aunt) just an Anti-Mutsumi/Ara Ara person
>>
>>155905052
>literally comes on to Keitaro
Good. She's the only unambiguously good adult in the series. She deserves him.
>>
>>155905075
Series would have been better if it was an SoL like the first 10 chapters and if it wouldn't have that much of a story

As soon as the series started to focus on a major story it started to stink...badly
>>
Best girl lost and that makes it a 0/10 for me
>>
>>155905099
>adult
She hardly is one
She acts like a retarded child

And Keitaro himself is awful and annoying
>>
>>155905142
Best girl lost because main boy is an idiot. She's out of his league.
>>
I barely remember this series, but I seem to recall the one with the closed eyes being best girl
>>
>>155905142
Why would Keitaro choose a girl that's likely to die due to her disease or stupidity?
Mutsumi would be such a chore to care for...she'd probably die during sex
>>
>>155904937
>childish

I think immature would be a more suitable term.
>>
>>155905176
>She acts like a retarded child
so does Naru you fucking cuckold

And Keitaro becomes less awful and annoying with Mutsumi's help. Naru just breaks him down even more.
>>
>>155895297
Pretty much the same.

I think this a common boat that people who saw or read this were in.
>>
>>155905210
Mitsune was the funniest character in the series
As a waifu she's bad(a lazy drunk who doesn't work much) but she's pretty entertaining
>>
>>155905276
>a lazy drunk who doesn't work much

You say this like it's a negative
>>
>>155905265
Except she doesn't
Naru doesn't act like a retard...that's Keitaro who is just as much of a klutz as Mutsumi
>>
>>155905342
It is if you plan to marry/have kids with her and if you need more income to sustain your family
>>
File: 1459819164637.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459819164637.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
maison ikkoku > love trash
>>
> And Keitaro becomes less awful and annoying with Mutsumi's help. Naru just breaks him down even more.

Keitaro becomes better when he's with anyone that's not Naru.
>>
So, who the FUCK was that guy in sunglasses and a trench coat?
>>
>>155905526
Was ikkoku a harem? There was 2 guys going for the main girl almost all the series and only at some point a second girl going for the MC.

Sure it's better, but it's a whole other category.
>>
>>155905075
Yes. Yes it would have.
>>
>>155905538
>And Keitaro becomes less awful and annoying with Mutsumi's help.
I can't see that ending well. Keitaro would end up a retarded nobody and Mutsumi would probably be ded at some point

You're forgetting that without Naru Keitaro wouldn't have done shit in his exams and if it wasn't for Seta(who is sort of related to Naru) he wouldn't become an archeologist
>>
>>155905902
Naru would have still won since she's the main heroine and you people would have still bitched so no
>>
>>155906002
Mutsumi was a better exam tutor than Naru was and Keitaro and Seta became friends without Naru's influence.

And you saying Mutsumi would be dead is just narufaggotry at it's lamest.
>>
>>155906034

Stay butthurt, my friend.
>>
>be in middle school
>just getting into anime/manga
>in class showing friends the Love Hina manga I'd just bought
>we're all giggling, taking turns flipping through pages looking for pantie shots
>fat indian friend is looking through and says something lewd really, really loud
>teacher hears and storms over, demanding to know what we're doing
>sees cross-pannel shot of panties
>gunga din freaks out and says the book is mine
>get sent to principals office, get in-school suspension

Later the same thing happened, but with Negima.
>>
>>155906290
That's why you don't deal with pajeets
>>
>>155906071
>Mutsumi was a better exam tutor
Ok now you're just baiting
When they were studying Mutsumi would just pass out and completely forget they were studying
>>
>>155906105
That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>155906362
and when he's studying with Naru she saw his eyes in the general direction of her bust and punches him through a wall.

fuck off.
>>
>>155906458
>getting this mad
fact is keitaro learns shit when he studies with her and fact is mutsumi is a retard
>>
>>155906562
>mutsumi is a retard

That's strange. She has better grades than both of them. I don't see how a retard could do that.
>>
>>155906608
>gag grades
she still doesn't teach keitaro anything
>>
>>155906657
Neither did Naru.
>>
File: 1386781871326.jpg (161KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1386781871326.jpg
161KB, 721x1024px
>>
>>155906684
Actually she did
She passed one of his exams because of her
>>
>>155906888
He started passing tests before she did. An entire episode was devoted to him getting in but her not. Of the three of them, Naru had the worst grades going in.
>>
>>155895297
Love it
Still occasionally watch the anime, the BGM hits me hard
I'll never forget about this anime, it is one of those thing which makes me the person I'm right now
It also the reason why I'd rather to watch cheap romcom harem than fantasy battle chuuni anime
>>
>>155906866
now imagine her with ZR
>>
I think Keitaro becoming Seta 2.0 was the worst thing that happened in the series, at least Naru (who was a shit) stayed the same character she was introduced as.
>>
>>155898892
More like being first or tsundere.

Both definitely gives you victory

>>155900533
Love Hina warped harem tropes to it's whim.

I'd say Ah! My Goddess is more forgotten since no one outside /a/ and one doujin artist care about magical cuckoldry.
>>
>>155901309
Naru just made it more painful/obnoxious.

As much as I'm aware there's Allenby and Kikyo fags Naru was more offensive and not well thought out.
>>
>>155908583
>realized she doesn't have ZR
>>
>>155908777
If consider that Keitaro was Akamatsu's self insert

>early manga Keitaro = how Akamatsu saw himself
>late manga Keitaro = how Akamatsu wanted to be
>>
>>155901408
In the sense that it influenced and spawned a whole lot of similar, often better, manga and anime.
>>
>>155902032
>play the dating sim multiple times
>try to get multiple girls
>always end with Motoko
I'm okay with that
>>
good op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTa5CS-ZM9I
>>
File: 1395347279408.jpg (99KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1395347279408.jpg
99KB, 300x400px
I'd show her my turtle, if you know what I mean
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.