[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post characters you hate and explain why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

Imagine living in the world of one piece, you are a marine, pirate or a normal person. The greatest and most powerful man of all will be this autistic manchild. When zoro is most fit to be somting like that
>>
shut the fuck up narutard
"zoro is better fit to that" lmfao zoro is a drunk hobo who can't find his way to the WC
>>
File: 1416029884051.png (203KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
1416029884051.png
203KB, 500x529px
>>155891698
I don't like One Piece much but I love Luffy. He's hilarious and cute, would be his nakama/10.
>>
File: 1488052419745.jpg (817KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488052419745.jpg
817KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: OpbibL.jpg (790KB, 547x1733px) Image search: [Google]
OpbibL.jpg
790KB, 547x1733px
>>
>>155891739
I dislike naruto in the end of the ninja war.
Why would you try to save a man who tries to kill you and that already murder your parents?
>>
>>155891953
He is funny but he is already going against the world government, he should take things more seriously.
>>
File: dakara koso.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dakara koso.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
If it's a monster you want, look no further than Alucard, and this little one, playing at immortality. Don't mention me in the same breath as that fraud. The moment I am propelled by my own unadulterated will, I become heir to something Alucard can only steal. Even if I were reduced to nothing more than a brain in a jar, synapses firing in a sea of pure thought... I am human just like you are. Within me rests a human soul... and a human's will, precious beyond all worth.
He smiles at you in the form of a young girl, or pulls at your heartstrings in the form of a weary veteran. So many faces a monster has, and all of them stolen, all of them lies. I despise him.
>>
>>155891698
t. sasuke fan
>>
File: pussydestroyer123.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pussydestroyer123.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>155891698
I just hate good characters, like Gendo.
>>
>>155891698
>When zoro is most fit to be somting like that
Zoro only cares about swords and being the strongest with swords. Not the king of all pirates.

Also totally ignoring the whole "I'm following you because I want to see if you'll actually do it" thing from literally their first meeting but good on you
>>
So Dragon Ball all over again?
>>
>>155892927
Yeah i remember all that shit, i just seeing that luffy doesn't have the characteristic of a good leader or a capitan.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.