[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's hear it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 38

File: 1445732325027.jpg (89KB, 1141x621px) Image search: [Google]
1445732325027.jpg
89KB, 1141x621px
Let's hear it.
>>
>>155891084
you're not stealing my ideas so fuck off
>>
>>155891084
Small town girl running away from home takes the midnight train going anywhere.
City boy also running away takes the same midnight train.
They both decide to stick together in the new city they end up in. It's a romcom where they get into various city shenanigans, such as finding jobs, being homeless, accidentally pissing off the yakuza, all that jazz.
They get together in the end, and in the finale they kiss in the same train they met in.

Title: Don't Stop Believing
>>
The world has ended. Everyone has been sorted into Heaven or Hell. MC had lived a good life and he ends up in Heaven. He meets some of his friends and family there, but not everyone as some of his acquaintances were sinners, heretics, atheists and what not.

God however allowed the residents of Heaven to descent into Hell to rescue whoever they wish at the expense of their limited "Deeds".

When everyone was sorted, they were judged based on how many "Deeds" and "Sins" they have. If their deed outweights their sin, they go to Heaven. If not, Hell. How one outweights the other determined what level of Heaven or Hell they were cast into and it will take a certain number of deeds in order to be redeemed.

MC descends into Hell in order to look for a girl he once knew who commited suicide. Along the way he redeems some of the people he once knew as well as strangers, and meet other residents of Heaven who were there to rescue their loved ones as well.

As he descents further and further, his deeds are depleting and he's not sure it will be enough once he finds her.

His gears are also proportionately powered by the amount of deeds he has and the lower it gets, the weaker he is.
>>
>>155891084
Cute girls go around stealing/pirating anime, cucking the fuck out of faggots who pay for it.
>>
>>155891084
the 2016 presidential race, but everybody is a cute girl
>>
>Unnamed buddy cop series
An ageing Christmas cake with little to no prospects in her job of bounty hunting is facing retiring after years of not making any big serious breakthroughs. Her boss instructs her that her only options are to be fired or to team up with a newcomer who is making newsheadlines for how good their work progress is. Having no other choice she reluctantly decides to join up with the upstart to show him the ropes of bounty hunting but finds his work methods and show boating are an annoyance however her co-workers joke that this could be a romantic infatuation.
>>
File: Ziggy Stardust.jpg (307KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Ziggy Stardust.jpg
307KB, 1300x1300px
Not so much a plot but my plan if I ever won the lottery would be to commission the production of an AMV to accompany The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust.

It would start with an ordinary human trapped on Earth, resigned to his fate as the Earth dies before being abruptly abducted by aliens and escaping into the wider intergalactic community where he finds a role as a thief for hire. I haven't got all the details hashed out but the recurring image I have in my mind is for Moonage Daydream of him attempting a heist of classified data from a backwater space station. As he is pursued through the station by a female security officer, the camera pushes through various compartments in the station until at 2:22, it flies out into open space and orbits a glass geodesic dome on the underside where the protagonist is confronted by said security officer, escaping as a literal ray gun is pressed to his face by deactivating the artificial gravity.
>>
>>155892194

>Unamed fantasy idea
A century ago, the world was plunged into darkness as the dead began to rise and the previous civilization fell. New civilizations and cultures arose after humanity learned how to deal with the dead, now seen as nothing more than a nuisance or pest problem. With the dead returning magic also returned, along with people who are dubbed Mutagens, individuals who can manipulate magical properties that regular humans can't. Rumorus persist that the necromancer who cast the spell to arise the dead is still alive and that whoever finds and kills them will have anything they demand, fame, fortune, women and their name carved into the epochs of history. A wary band of travelers decide to team up and locate the necromancer so they can earn their fame after a traveling apprentice mage discovers a young girl who can control insects and other small animals with her mind, deciding to use the girl to probe the mind of an undead to locate the Necormancer the party set off to capture one.

I've thought about writing this as a novel
>>
An action/comedy/shounen
Guy gets powerful the more drunk he is. He gets retard strength and his moves get more unpredictable.
that's it
>>
>>155891084

Speed square
A girl is looking to make frends in her new class but she is very clumsy and flat chested, this results in breaking her cherished possessions
this includes other peoples stuff .she or stores damaged objects all through out her home, this damaged furniture and
other items that she can't bring her to throw away due to the teachings of of her grandparents that each home goods
should be respected. one day she hears loud hammering and whirring of powertools in the neighboors backyard she sees her class mates
cutting wood and building furniture out of them ,inspired by thier skills and big boobs she asks the other girls if they could help her with guidance
and every day she learns to balance , using tools and repiar tricks to restore her possessions , gaining confidence, and making friends .
>>
MC is a fat disgusting weeb who thinks life is an anime, and tries to romance a bunch of cute girls.

He actually manages to romance one girl, but and then he tried to fuck another girl (Call her GirlB) because of muh v/n.

The entire school hates him now and then he commits suicide.

Then time reverses and we pick up where he had the idea of fucking GirlB, and then he decides not to because he doesn't want to make the same mistake twice, then the ending is that he marries his gf and they live happily ever after.
>>
>>155891084
by opening a hole in his sock with his toe, our hero discovers his purpose in life and swears to devote the rest of it to his hobby, knifes

its a slife of life that turns into a psycological thriller over time
>>
>>155891084
An aborted fetus stays alive because healing magic and now goes around the world curing people and protecting human lives with healing powers obtained from the original healing magic.
>>
A penis penetrates a vagina.
End
I think i've already win this .
>>
>>155891084
>Take a Battle Harem
>Gender bend it
>?????
"wtf I like Battle Harems now." -/a/, Reddit, MAL.
>>
>>155891084
Magical girl anime.
Except instead of magical girls they're the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
And they all have a magical pony partner.

Basic plot is them putting an end to the world and then Death has to go around rounding them all up in order for the world to reset or else they'll all be stuck in limbo for eternity.
The others don't realize this will happen, because Death is the only one that sticks around and is never reset. Deal with him having the sole task of always killing is friends.
>>
A young cartography enthusiast despairs over being born too late to explore the world and too early to explore space.

He falls through a portal into a fantasy world, where civilizations are generally isolated from each other or connected by narrow roads. Large expanses of wilderness are left unexplored due to dangerous monsters, among other things.

Feeling like it's his dream come true, he sets out to make a map of this amazing new world, capturing the attention of various shady individuals that see such a map as an opportunity for profit.
>>
>>155891084
Asuka makes Shinji wear her plugsuits and grow his hair out. She pegs him a lot and puts him in chastity. Misato gets in on it and they both dominate him.
>>
>>155891741
I like it. Maybe in the end he uses up the last of his deeds to save the girl, but then we find out he isn't stuck in hell because saving all those people was the greatest deed of all
>>
>>155895262
>cartography enthusiast
Oh my god YES
YES YES YES
THIS HITS MY AUTISM PERFECTLY
>>
>>155896326
Also I am Shinji.
>>
>>155896727

t. /gsg/
>>
>>155896635

I was wondering how the ending should be. This would work out well.

I should write a LN on this.
>>
>>155891741
What if he comes across someone who wishes not to be redeemed, instead wishing to either stay in Hell or trying to find their own way out, no matter how fruitless? It sounds like a good episode or three.
>>
>>155896727
>tfw have to make a map for every story idea I have
>get so caught up making the maps that I forget about the story
>bunch of maps sitting on my HDD
>>
>>155891084
Alright, so there's this little boy who's dad hates him. He wants to be an artist, but he just isn't good enough to get into art school so he joins the military. He serves for years as an NCO before getting blinded in a chemical gas attack. He returns to his country to find it overrun with marxists and all sorts of disgusting people so he rises to a position of power to fix all the problems in his country.
Keep going?
>>
A group of cute school girls start a black metal band and the resulting 12 episodes are them trying to make black metal "kawaii", hip, accessible and mainstream.
>>
>long ago, god of evil and god of good fought for control of the world
>using his trickery, god of evil won and killed the good god
>as a result, the entire world is evil and corrupt/miserable/savage etc.
>eventually evil god is slain by lesser gods, but he manages to survive with a sliver of his soul intact
>a few thousand years later, MC, a pure maiden is sacrificed to the god of darkness
>as her soul is floating about, Evil God makes a deal with her - The evil god will revive her with a new, demigod body, but in return, she must help him return to power
>this consists of venturing around the world collecting the scattered parts of the Evil God's soul from the 6 remaining gods
>5 of the gods were imprisoned by the god of darkness, who now rules the world, and each of these gods is protected by a guardian
>grimdark fantasy ensues
>>
>>155896912

I actually have several concepts that address this.

1. The overall theme for this story is redemption vs nihilism, the idea that anyone can be redeemed.

2. The denizens of Hell are being punished by themselves and their own sins. Part of the redemption process on MC's part is helping them learn to forgive themselves before they can move on.

3. There will be people who believe they deserve to stay in Hell for what they've done and wouldn't initially help MC's help until they are convinced otherwise.

4. As MC reaches the lower levels, his deeds would be severely limited and soon enough he'll realize he can't save everyone and is forced to abandon several people.
>>
A lighthearted SoL with adventurous elements revolving the daily life of four children (a loli and three shotas) who live together in the the forested, plant overriden ruins of Tokyo. Nothing really explains how far in the future it takes place, where their parents are, or how the city became in the state it is. It chronicles their every-day lives being close, tight-knit friends, taking care of eachother, being all-around happy despite their circumstances, and interacting with the world around them, scavenging to live, confronting fauna, climbing flora to get into skyscrapers, and dealing with the peril of unstable buildings and shit.
It mostly follows the four children and rarely brings up other people existing save for a few interactions with other cliques of children spanning across the city, living their own lives.
Despite the characters being constantly optimistic, the atmosphere is melancholic.
>>
>>155898102

I'd watch it, reminds me of that centaur every day life manga where strange things happen in the background but wasn't really explained
>>
A generic teenage male NEET MC is summoned to isekai with OP powers and do whatever he wants with his female slaves who have instantly fell in love with him
>>
Story follows the lives of several losers who posts religiously on a popular imageboard. Each main character is a caricature of the average user of their home board. You have a guy obsessed with anime, a video game nerd, a cosplayer, some kind of neo nazi, etc. Someone makes a thread asking if people want to meet up at Comiket for whatever reason. The characters in the show are the only ones who decide to actually show up. They instantly become awkward friends/casual acquaintances who get dragged into each other's shenanigans. While on the surface they all appear to be shallow caricatures representing only one board, some of them are actually crossboarders with intersecting interests providing hilarious results. Like the neo nazi is super into gourmet cooking. The sportsfag normie and the video gamer are both literal faggots and frequent the gay boards.
>>
You remember Reboot? Remember when the Games came down?

That. But all over the world, and instead of games its an arena, and any gladiator that enters can transform into a Hero Form. Gladiators battle the monster that spawn inside the Arena. Gladiators are special and few, when one dies the powers awaken in someone else.

Monsters can't exist outside of their Arena, but every Gladiator they beat extends the reach of the Arena. Monsters can be anything. From Kaiju class behemoths to swarms or armies of small monsters.

Years have passed since all this started and Gladiators have since organized themselves into squads that over see regions of the world. Suddenly, one of the top 10 Gladiators of the world fails against a monster and the rest come together and beat it.

Enter Pro McTagonist. The first new Gladiator in years, he has much to learn if he is to survive.

Its just Shonen-IWANNABETHEBEST-bullshit, but I like world building and making abilities
>>
>it's an alternate universe where America ended World War II by nuking Nipland into oblivion turning it into a desolate wasteland
>protagonist is a Japanese truck that survived the nuclear fucking holocaust
>Japanese truck drives across the barren country side while traditional songs from Feudal era Japan plays sadly on the background
>antagonist is a radioactive Japanese boy with super strength that hits the bus killing it in an instant
>but the Japanese truck didn't really die, it was actually sent to our dimension
>a kindhearted tomboy mechanic finds the smashed up Japanese truck and works on repairing it
>Japanese truck has lost all mobility but is still conscious of his surrounding
>tomboy serenades the truck with love songs while she fixes it up
>Japanese truck slowly falls in love with the girl
>Japanese truck is finally fixed
>tomboy reveals that the Japanese truck will be her gift to her boyfriend
>boyfriends ends up being an alternate reality version of the radioactive boy that killed him
>boy hates the fucking Japanese truck for no reason
>boy decides to fuck the tomboy in her garage while the Japanese truck looks on helplessly
>boy ends up taking the truck for a drive even though he hates it
>boy drives the truck up a cliff. they approach a curve and the boy taps on the brakes to slow down. The camera cuts immediately and the show ends.
>>
A boy gets transported into a fantasy world with magical elements and builds up a harem.
>>
Reverse Madoka. It starts out edgy and gory as fuck, but then there's a huge plot twist that turns it into a generic moe
>>
>>155894626
I would unironically love this.
>>
Rate my idea, go ahead, say it is shit.

>Autistic vidya playing, anime watching neet gets himself in a fatal accident, but instead of dying he ends up transported inside 4chan.
>Using his NEET knowledge and friends he find along the way Such as the digital representation of moot, yotsuba, and other iconic shit, he must fight his way through the horrors of that place and find a way home
>>
>>155896964
Me too anon.
>>
>>155897250
>inb4 the good god shows up again
>>
>>155899941
Nah he's dead as fuck. It's a story about evil people doing evil things to other evil people.
>>
>>155899890
It is shit.
>>
a space colony transport ship on route between earth and tau ceti. It is a cryo sleeper ship. though there are two people who live out almost their entire lives to keep the ship maintained and going in the right direction. these people do this, until retirement age. in exchange, when they wake up again at the colony. they get a very generous pension. the crew pairs are assisted by a massive ship AI and various AI androids.

4 cours, each cour is about one of the 4 generations of custodian crews.

each cour is a different genre. SOL like Azumanga Daioh, gag comedy like Nichijo, cyberpunk action like bubblegum crisis, space opera like Galaxy Express.
>>
>>155899890

That reminds me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjdi7a6L_78

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6yYDlP0QOM
>>
An investigator for the National Police Agency went into an official leave after his wife was killed in an accident. Three years later, his superior tries to bring him back to service with news that his wife might have been murdered contrary to earlier reports. The investigator agrees to return to his duties for the sake of knowing more about his wife's fate. But, he finds himself reassigned to a small section of the First Investigation Division, which looks into cases of large-scale manslaughter in various places in Japan.

This division, also known under the codename Persephone, consists of him, Shigeharu Fukuhara, and the "slightly unhinged" Wataru Oribe. Together, the concept of death game slowly crumbles.
>>
slapstick comedy about a group of girls that work at a soapland.
>>
>>155900136

actually inspired on the parody of those videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A
>>
>generic isekai world
>MC is a local paladin upholding righteousness and praising the sun and whatnot
>suddenly a wild isekai'd murderhobo appears
>MC and his squad of palabros are assigned to put an end to isekai-kun's reign of mindless violence, princess kidnappings and exotic food procurement
>>
>>155891084
>run of the mill harem anime
>first episode introduces us to our generic wimpy MC and the numerous girls after him, all the standard archetypes represented
>episode ends with number of portals opening up
>more teens fall out, one from each portal
>each new kid is the child of the MC and one of the harem girls from different timelines
>they've all come back in time to ensure their parents get together and sabotage the other kids' chances of existing
>series revolves around them staying in the shadows and influencing events to get the MC to choose their mother
>shenanigans ensue as their background hijinx get wackier and wackier, ironically ruining MC's chances with any of the girls
>>
>>155891084
2 friends go to Generic Battle Magic Academy, but the audience slowly realizes throught the episodes that this is a dystopia where the Magic People took over the world, instituted a feudalistic government where the most powerful Magic People are at the top, the world fractured into many noble houses that fight each other to prove how superior their Magic is,and the rest of the non magic population are treated as second class citizens and are basically peasants. MC is drinking the kool aid and wants to ascend the ranks while the "villain"(his friend) wants fight the system with a small group of Magic Rebels that have been fucked over by the system, and want to see the world go back to how it was.
>>
Alert, Canada. One of the most remote and inhospitable places on the planet, it's the furthest north permanent settlement on Earth. Used for weather monitoring and research purposes, this tiny outpost in the frigid wasteland hosts only 5 permanent residents. This is the story of their everyday life.

TL;DR SoL about frozen lolis. Or not lolis, either way works.
>>
Deadliest Catch but it's Global-kanchou from Macross and a crew of cute cat girls set in the 80s. It's a drama about their struggles in the Bering Sea to bring in enough fish to stay in business. The overall plot involves territorial disputes between Japan, USSR, and USA for fishing rights.
>>
>>155899890
make it the 2ch board or the deal is off
>>
a group of girls attend a boarding school. due to an error on the school's part, they enrolled more girls than they had rooms for. So this group of girls gets housed in the run down abandoned old girls' dorm building on a secluded part of campus.

everything about the dorm needs fixing. the school maintenance staff for some reason can never get to the building to do any work. so the girls decide to form the Carpentry Remodeling And Plumbing Club. So they can fulfill their after school club requirement by fixing up their own housing and not have to participate in any of the other clubs.

every episode is about the girls taking on a new task. watching the episode will teach real facts and skills involved on home repair and construction.

cute girls working with tools cutely.
>>
Attack on Titan but in a medieval setting with dragons instead of titans and the MC is a slutty kuudere red mage who lose the ability to use magic
>>
>MC finds himself in a fantasy world
>a human prince battles an elf princess
>human wins and annexes the elf village as part of his kingdom's territory and takes the elf princess as his pointy eared onahole
>MC finds out that conventional war is more or less phased out, kingdoms send out a champion to duel another kingdom's champion in one on one combat, winner takes the territory
>less bloodshed this way
>village begs the boy to save their beloved princess
>MC infiltrates the evil prince's palace
>he sees elf girl being lovey dovey with him
>rulers of the other kingdoms are also casually hanging out at his palace, an orc warlord, a centaur queen, sky harpy pirate captain, etc.
>everyone is having a good time
>MC challenges the prince in combat to reclaim the elf princess
>everyone looks uncomfortable
>prince accepts, somehow MC wins, everyone is shocked
>elf princess is in tears
>everyone reveals that the neverending war between the kingdoms is a hoax. their population are full of bloodthirsty idiots that demand constant warfare, at one point pushing every kingdom to the brink of extinction
>all the leaders got together, called a truce and decided to replace conventional warfare with their dueling system. also, instead of actually trying to conquer each other's territory, they completely stage the whole fight. even if a kingdom loses a village one day, the new owner of the territory with throw a duel a few days later so the original owner can reclaim his land
>elf princess and human prince are actually lovers and they decide to start living together other the guise of the elf princess becoming a slave
>the rulers also tell the MC that certain people in their kingdoms who aren't in the loop are pushing for a return to conventional warfare, destroying their entire plan
>the rulers enlist MC's help to deal with troublemakers. they make MC out to be the hero of prophecy who will unite all the kingdoms, a hero so powerful no one would dare speak out against him
>>
>>155902444
sounds like this movie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Fire_(film)
>>
MC-chan is transported to another world where magic is granted by people that can contact spirits.

OPMC can naturally see the spirits and have no problem contacting them for they're all drawn and want to be with her. Problem is the spirits are in the form of tiny yet beautiful women and everytime the MC wants to do anything with them, be it contacting or casting spells the spirits always molest her no matter the situation

The beginning of the legends of who will be known as the Perverted Spirit Master
>>
File: tarkovsky[1].jpg (498KB, 1772x1688px) Image search: [Google]
tarkovsky[1].jpg
498KB, 1772x1688px
A story centered on a group of soldiers at the beginning of the Apocalypse. The two mains being the Captain of the small squad, a rough ass hole who has lost his sense of compassion and fear of death, and his right hand man, a young master from a once prominent house, not exactly a good soldier, but a genius who generally needs protection.
They lead the "Nuclear Soldiers", a group originally created to be an elite squad and first responders to the most severe events, also known as "Deadmen Walking". Mostly known for traversing extreme radiation zones.

After a massive war, their country is destroyed while deployed, no with no home to go back to, no one to call their leader and no family left alive, the group wander the once beautiful world, now a deserted wasteland of war.

I wanted some kind of Cosmic Horror or Army of Eldritch monsters, but I wasn't sure how to add it.
>>
Alternate History with an added Grim Dark fantasy flare.

The black plague was created by a Necromancy bent on reviving his best friend, the black plague wasn't as simple as that though. It ravaged even more of the world than normal, spreading to Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Destroying the majority of the world. After those who are infected by it die, they turn into undead. However, it isn't as simple as that, the plane on which the Necromancer drew power from was the Aetherial Plane. An ancient plane of horrifying cosmic horrors, using that breach in the world to infest our world through rifts.
Hundreds of years later in modern time, the world is still suffering the consequences of the Aetherial. Undead hordes ravage the world and scientific progress has been slow. Although, the need for weapons, and the constant war with the Aetherials has united the world. Although suffering scientific degradation in some areas, other areas are booming. Magic is now common place, and cities and towns now look more like walled mega cities more akin to a mix of 1900's Chicago and Cowboy Frontier.

The story is centered on a Eobard Colt, bounty hunter turned Monster Hunter, who wields a gold inlaid Colt Peacemaker, strangely enough, despite being a regular mortal weapon, has enough stopping power to kill most undead and blast holes through even the most powerful Aetherial. Eoboard has no memory of himself before 20 years old.
And his partner, a Native American Indian Child he saved, and now best friend, who wields typical Native American weapons as well as the use of Shamanistic Magic based on Animal Spirits and old gods.
The story focuses more on their day to day cases, as well as their bromance and constant bickering.

The music would be old timey jazz.
>>
"Yours Truly, from the Yakuza"- Comedy, drama

>After a string of successful hits, a yakuza gets promoted as the personal assistant of one of the Don's illegitimate daughters (in her late teens)
>Although they get off to a semi-rough start (given her bratty and boisterous personality clashing with his mellow but bland demeanor), she eventually befriends him
>Both father and daughter "test" their trust on him by staging a sexual assault; although MC is beaten (as part of the setup), he comes out as innocent and passes
>They basically become each other's "mentors" as MC completes various assignments (drug smuggling, "whacking", gambling, etc.)
>Daughter demonstrates her own interrogation technique as she (falsely) seduces a rival hitman in debt at a love hotel, letting the MC give a final blow at the end
>They learn that although the road to success is rich, it's also paved with hard choices and sacrifices (particularly in an episode where MC is forced to snitch out an old friend to his boss)
>Series finale (two-parter): Said friend is revealed to have survived. He gets his revenge by hiring two bank robbers to pull an assassination attempt on MC, daughter, and the Don at a cocktail party in the mansion
>Part 1 ends on both MC and the daughter getting shot- Daughter in the arm, MC in the chest
>Part 2- A week after the incident, she then "anonymously" delivers a hand-written letter to him in the hospital. She redeems herself from the unexpected perspective MC brought her from their times together, hoping they can have more adventures once he recovers
>Fade out as MC reads the letter and contently reflects their friendship, complete with one of the robber's eyeballs hidden in the envelope

Think of it as a mix of Body Bags and The Godfather.

>>155900473
I'd watch this.
>>
>>155904652
Almost forgot: There's a small subplot where the daughter wants him to find out more about her biological mother. During an assigned stakeout, the mother has become a prostitute in an underground brothel in return for paying off gambling debts. Search-and-rescue happens, but it's an unhappy reunion when she wants nothing to do with the both of them at the end of the story arc.
>>
File: thumbs up.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>155904612
>brown loli
I would totally watch this
>>
Geneticist quits her corrupt and abusive pharma company, stealing kemonomimi formulas she developed there. She and other out-of-work women form a team of nudist eared-and-tailed anti-corporate spies.
>>
>always thought Wuxia was cool as fuck
>wondered what it would be like to take it one step further, and go full power level craze
>this is actually a genre that already exists in China called Xianxia
>holy shit, cool
>it's the most generic as fuck shit imaginable
>and half of the MC's in it are practically Satan himself, but it's always justified in some stupid as fuck way to make their evil as fuck personalities some how good
How can you ruin such a cool concept?

Anyway, I want something like that, but with Japan. High Fantasy Japanese setting. Super Magical Martial Arts.
MC uses a spear and Chi Blocking Fist Arts because both of them aren't used anywhere near enough.
>>
>>155900126
fund it
>>
File: 3274142375234.jpg (162KB, 1912x319px) Image search: [Google]
3274142375234.jpg
162KB, 1912x319px
>>155891634
>you're not stealing my ideas so fuck off

Jokes on you, nobody steels anything here.
>>
File: RFO200702.jpg (112KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
RFO200702.jpg
112KB, 800x549px
In the Novus planet, the three races of Bellato, Cora/Corite, and Accretian all fighting over natural resources in said planet, especially the rare mineral Haloment. Currently Bellato working in alliance with Cora against Accretia, both agreed that the mechanical race isn't the bunch they can talk things out with. But lately an atmosphere of distrust also grows between Bellatean and Coritean.

The story follow Behammer, a Bellatean explorer who currently serve as army in Armor Riders division. From time to time, he and few other Bellatean secretly meet up with Qadasha, a Coritean princess who also take part in the war, and her men. Both realized it's only a matter of time before their race's alliance finally break up, thus they wish to end the war as soon as possible before it got worse. Yet, Behammer's group also start to make contact with Accretians, namely the small group led by Lothan 3rd. Finally those group of Accretians also made contact with Princess Qadasha's group.

In the midst of war, that small group consist of members of three warring races needs to find a way to end the war while being in danger of marked as turncoats because of the now forbidden alliance they built.

The characters based on actual lore of the game.
>>
A city's worth of people get stuck in a VRMMO world and their world has become a hodepodge mix of the real world and a game nobody seems to have heard of. Story is revolves around the community having adapted to this world and mainly focuses on a group of teenagers with attitude who have set out to defeat the supposed final boss of the game they believe is the cause of the mess.

When the group reaches what they believe is the final boss's lair, they instead discover a seemingly neverending cavern of computers that has logs events in their world. Looking through the records using the cavern's main terminal, they realize that they haven't been transported to another world but that their reality completely glitched out and that everyone in this new world are the remaining survivors from the event.

Completely freaked out by the truth, one of them desperately messes around with the terminal and triggers a humanoid interface mode that takes on the form of a robotic young girl. They quickly learn that the girl is essentially a god meant to readjust the course the world takes should anything ever go disasterously wrong. If they guide her along properly, they'll be able to bring their world back to its original state or even shape it to fit their ideals.

However, before she can actually make any drastic changes to their reality on a massive scale they must figure out how to lift the present restrictions on her abilities and ensure that she won't make things worse for them. Unsure of how to go about this, they bring her back to the city and thus begins their tale of fixing a broken goddess and their broken world.

I call this one "It Takes A Crowd To Debug"
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________commits_suicide____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
>>
12 episodes

Genre: Sci-fi/Slice of life

10 social misfits volunteer to be cryogenically frozen because they have hope the future will give them a chance in life. They are revived 500 years into the future and are taught the ways of current world so that they may integrate into modern society.

Each episode focuses on an individual subject, explains who they were in the past and then follows them over 20 years (dealing with things like virtual reality, life extension, body modification, gender issues, class division, religion, utopian dreams, etc) while they try to adapt to the new world they live in.

Some subjects flourish in their new environment, while others fall into despair because life isn't what they thought it would be, and others find that the problems they had before never went away.

The final episode will be a group meeting of the remaining subjects together sharing the experiences they've had since they woke up.

Basically "Ghost in the shell" meets "Futurama".
>>
>>155905801
Goddamit. Party. How did I not think of Party instead of Crowd when I was working up a title.
>>
In a modern world much like our own, but with a hidden facade just beneath the surface.
A 25 year old average guy with no real goals in life, one day comes across the young master of a massive criminal empire. Noticing the teenager seemingly lost, decides to help him out for some reason only to become embroiled in a conspiracy to assassinate the young master. The 25 year old rarely helps anyone, but for some inexpiable reason, decides to protect the young master.
Only things don't go as planned and ends with the 25 year old dead after sacrificing himself to protect the young master.

However the story doesn't stop here, as the man wakes up in a large and ancient mansion, seemingly void of all life, only to find the young master watching over him. He'd been revived through magic due to his sacrifice, brought back as a zombie to protect the teenager and serve him in all things big and small. Strangely enough, he finds himself finally with a goal in his life, and despite the master servant relationship, a true friend.

The story centers on the immortal zombie servant and Vampire Lord's Heir and their travels through the supernatural world just below the surface of the real world, and their expanding criminal empire.
It'd be more of a light-hearted bromance comedy, with a lazy young master and a loyal man-servant and their wacky adventures.
>>
>>155900736
I think I'd actually love an anime where the MC was from the original world and went around doing damage control in the wake of some irresponsible isekai fuckshit, but never quite catching up to them.

Maybe his sister was the first to fall victim to the antagonist's harem? Episodes end with him writhing in his tent/bed while an overlay of his sister's voice narrates what the antagonist is doing to her?
>>
>>155901198
This is actually an amazing idea
>>
Mihara Bloodhound Academy

Mihara Prefectural Advanced Placement Academy in Japan has another name, Home of the Bloodhounds; Founded by a famous detective and his former partner turned Private Detective, Mihara Academy has long prided itself on teaching advanced prepatory classes in policework, forensics, self defense, psychology of interrogation, and other courses designed to put its students ahead of the curve when it comes to placement in college or work in the law enforcement field. Mihara's students often work with local law enforcement on civic events like traffic control, litter clean up, etc and do ride alongs with police on duty to see law enforcement firsthand.

Enter Airi Takahata, second year student and president of the Bloodhound Club, an aftershool club predicated on turning the instructions of the school into the art of Noir style Private Detectives. A club grandfathered into the school charter by its founders, regardless of the number of members it remains active and usually has only one or two. The current Student Body President, prim, studious martinet third year Miki Mihara, despises the club and Airi feeling that her and the club's existence are shameful to the storied name of the academy and what it stands for. Imagine her shock when her little brother, Takeda, after a series of misadventures with Airi, ends up joining the club when he sees how bending the rules and thinking outside the lines of standard police work can help people in trouble.

The two girls square off for yearlong showdown with Takeda, their pride, and the future of Mihara Academy's Bloodhound Club on the line.
>>
>>155891084
Okay, so how about this?
A normal otaku gets transported to another world. And the world is like an RPG, but real.
And he has a special power that makes him better and stronger than everyone else, and every hot girl loves him even though he's autistic.
I know it's a bit of a risky idea, and it might not sell very well, but I think it could have a niche following.
>>
>cute girls doing delinquent things
>skipping school, smoking, drinking alcohol, tattoos

would it sell?
>>
Out of the kindness in my heart I gave these losers a second chance at life, but they are making a mockery of my conditions?!

Six people are in a table top role playing group,trucks simultaneously crash into them. I, a God give them a second life, with the pretext that they are there to destroy a demon lord and they aren't allowed to help each other. When they get there they actually take the destroying the demon lord thing seriously, so I have to go to the world and pretend to be the demon lord. They use a special technique called meta prediction to tackle each plot point I throw at them and to indirectly help each other. Annoyed, I try to go even more meta, and make less predictable events, but they keep doing their meta prediction.
>>
>>155901198
In the final episode they find out these are their kids, the MC goes "You know, you didn't have to fight for me. I'm a man, I can make a timeline where all of you coexist peacefully", turns to moms and says "Orgy time, bitches!". Cue hentai OVA.
>>
>>155907629
Well, he'd have to lose his first party after the first few episodes. You know, just so we'd be a little bit invested in them. He'd be emotionally broken, of course, and lose the ability to trust any companions.

Later on a figure from his past could slowly break down his walls and help him let people in again. They'd form the strongest party, and rid the land of evil! Of course, that character would have to die in the final battle. MC wouldn't notice in the heat of battle, and after finishing the showdown he'd turn to celebrate with them only to see their lifeless body propped against a broken pillar.

Emotional music plays as he shambles over to them, the rest of the party watching with tears in their eyes or openly sobbing as they witness his expressionless funeral march.

He'd slump down next to them and pull them against his chest, kissing the top of their head and rocking them slowly as it fades to black.

Last episode would be a series of vignettes from the perspective of the other party members as the MC slowly retreated from humanity and finally disappeared altogether, with a strong thematic indication of suicide.
>>
>>155891084
I was thinking about something like GATE, but the protags come from a cyberpunk setting and despite having all the technological advantages and even having psychic powers, they struggle at times in the fantasy world they are exploring because of how un-scientific and out-of context it is.

The same with the people in the fantasy world are this too. They see the protags and their cyberpunk as a out-of context problem. Especially those who can use psychic powers and cyborgs.
>>
>>155908024
>tfw no waifu that bullies and fights less cute girls
>>
>>155908024
Sounds like Super Gals although that was aimed at girls. I think If it was played it off as comedy instead of serious delinquency it would do okay.
>>
Okay, so you take the next Dogakobo "cute girls doing cute things" show.

Then you hand it over to Production IG.

You ge ta cyberpunk slice of life
>>
>>155900000

you're pretty good
>>
>>155908223
Nah, also cliche.

What we have to do is to treat it like a game at first. So what, I lost the best girl cleric princess. There are hundreds better ones here [nope, she's literally best], maybe I can even revive this one [he can't]. She can't be the only princess in the game either [she is, and the first thing he did in the game is ruined the kingdom].
Instead of at least burying her with honors, he searches her corpse for good gear, and ends up in her dress because it gives passive healing, nevermind it's covered in blood and is, well, a dress [it's also a rare and recognisable piece of gear in-universe]. He keeps being arrogant, losing a lot of people in dungeons but still plowing through, earning him the nickname "Bloody Princess of *somestipidname*", but then the durability of the weapon she gave him and the dress get to zero and lose their effects, and he realises that he doesn't have godlike strength, he just had endgame gear and plowed through lower-level enemies; what's more, he couldn't protect the princess from the lowest cannon-fodder mobs. He has a small breakdown, then a big one, then he tastes death in a dungeon, trying to hit a big boss with a broken sword that does no damage. [Continue? Credits:1; this is ~episode 4]
Death is refreshing, clears mind like nothing else. He realises he can't be the legendary protector anymore and has to start from scratch. He hides the dress so he can return as a miraculous figure when he's strong enough and grinds his way back to top again. He never quite got to that level of power, but he got close enough to royal family to try helping them with the princess. Her blood from the dress let him enter rooms only she was meant to enter, he learns a lot of secrets- including that bodies of royal family members don't rot, so he goes on a quest to retrieve her corpse and bring it back for burial. Surprise, she's alive.
>>
File: Solaire.jpg (17KB, 228x296px) Image search: [Google]
Solaire.jpg
17KB, 228x296px
One of the worst, and most vile anonymouse image boards on the internet brings upon the wrath of an ancient god of chaos once they abuse his power. Angered, the ancient god Isekai's the entire websites userbase to a world on the brink of destruction after the Demon Gods revival.
The show follows one of the more normal Anons and his wacky adventures not to kill the demon god, but to protect his fellow board members and make sure they don't cause too much chaos on this world, but also tells the story of just about all the different boards and their culture becoming rampant in said world.

Eventually, the more normal anon becomes the "Guild" leader after a number of misconducts and they get kicked out of the beginner town once they realize they all have access to magic and special abilities and live out their depravities. Some anons turning into little girls using Alchemy and seducing old men. Or others turning into "cute boys", or the more vile squadron playing with Eldritch Tentacle Magic for nothing more than perverted means.
Once the threat of death becomes clear, they make their own guild and a mansion to home themselves outside of one of the largest cities.
>>
>>155909192

WE
>>
Two no lifes, a female human sized snow white owl with zebra spots and a guy with chameleon powers, the sidekick, are promised they can go to fairyland if they complete a task for a Assistant Human Resources Executive for the 3rd largest Family Owned corporation in 23rd century Japan. This task involves collecting from all of the employees across Japan who skipped out on their company insurance payments.

Fairyland in this tale refers to both a euphemism for taking a popular back alley drug, that the corporation secretly deals in, and also (little do our heroes know) an island that has hitherto been hidden from the world through magiks known only to the Human Resources Department.

The season 1 climax involves them finally going to this strange new place seeking out both a bitter ex-employee who stole from the holiday fund, and also a long lost co-worker who was friends with our two main characters back when they all still worked in the Filing Department in Hokkaido.

A movie to be released afterwards would rap up the series. A main villain being the King of Fairyland.

Thoughts?
>>
In the year 1000, humanity gained the power to form Pacts with animals and objects. Pacts fuse the soul of two beings into one and greatly enhance the current skills of both or give a unique power based off the human's desires. A man who makes a pact with dice for example could manipulate dice rolls or a man who makes a pact with a lizard and has a strong desire to remain hidden may gain the ability to camouflage himself.

Centuries pass and eventually we get to current day. Humanity has thrived on by relying on Pacts and the current society is based around them, with strict regulations on what to make a Pact with and when to avoid chaos. Modern technology is slightly behind, since it is seen as inferior to Pacts in every possible way. This changes when a mysterious terrorist organization starts attacking cities, their charismatic leader making speeches about how technology proves that humans can rely on their own without Pacts and have no need to rely on others in order to accomplish their objectives. This causes a small divide in the current Earth population, lots of people not knowing whether to be pro pact or pro technology.

MC and a gang would go to stop the terrorists, hopefully finding an answer to this question along the way.
>>
>>155909089
It was supposed to be...

That premise did pop a funny little scene into my head of MC slipping into the room where the princess 'died' to find her sitting on a rock in the middle of the room, naked.

She just looks at him and says "took you long enough."
>>
It's an idol show. Except all the idols are the living manifestations of humanity's religions. They try their way to the top to gather believers for their respective faith and ironically their producer is a filthy heretical atheist. Hilarity ensues.

Call it CULTM@STER
>>
>>155909500

So simple yet so good.
>>
>>155891084
>girls und panzer
>but with jets
>>
Comedy about a couple siblings tease each other.
The brother is h8man-like, and the sister is komachi-like, the difference is now the brother is the little brother and the sister is the older sister.
>>
Kodachi Kamanari is a 400000 year old minor god, full of arrogance. One day he is caught flirting with the King of Heaven's royal harem, and is turned into a normal human as punishment.

Kenobi Karabushi is absolutely miserable at first, suffering through trials such as brushing his teeth and dressing himself. It's completely awful. That is, until he falls in love with the rich, tsundere blonde chick he runs into at the local fish market.

He also meets a few monstergirls based on youkai, a quiet introvert waifu who is perfect in every way but still ends up alone at the end, and a talking cute animal of some description.

Also he has to earn his godhood back by becoming the best shuffleboard player in the world.
>>
>>155909500
Lmao

I'd watch it
>>
A shounen based on an intense rivalry between several lemonade stands and their owners. Who will become the Lemonade Lord?
>>
Karaoke battles.

Really hot-blooded karaoke battles and multiple music genres having turf wars with each other to conquer all of the city's karaoke bars. MC is mute and can only "sing" through his really silly audio mixing battle station.
>>
The MC is a trap who gets isekai'd into a dark ages fantasy world.
Unfortunately for him, he happens to spawn in a big angry dragon's lair and is mistaken for a sacrificial bride from the locals.
Fooled by the MC's appearance, the dragon accepts the sacrifice in a tsundere manner.
Hijinks ensue as the MC tries to protect his chastity from his husband.
>>
An Mecha anime war story about a young man caught between both sides of the war trying to keep the peace in his homeland using his grandma's super robot also he and said grandma are werewolves
>>
A detailed and historically accurate retelling of the origination and development of naked mud wrestling.
>>
>>155909770
I like this far more than I should.
>>
Pokémon but with a different, merchandise-driven theme.

Either with a better game or better anime. Or niether, but the monsters come from cool magnetic plastic toys.
>>
>>155909500
Pretty cool
>>
A fish, who is about to be turned into sashimi, magically turns into a cute girl. The sushi chef, the one who was in charge of the live preparation of that fish, ends up taking care of her. Fish, now girl, later finds out she can't turn back. Silly stuff happens. Romantic interest develops, I guess.
>>
>>155899499
I hope this is how attack on titan ends
>>
An anime about making babies and killing Muslim scum, while keeping Jewish tricks away from Japan.

It's meant to make Japan want to make babies, so they don't have to take in Muslims. Also Muslim is scum
>>
>>155910487
back to pol
>>
>>155910600
I don't come from /pol/ though, I only use /a/
>>
>>155910619
you should consider going to /pol/ and staying there
>>
>>155910634
I tried it, I didn't like it.
>>
>>155910664
A creature not even comfortable around it's own kind...

Is there anything more pitiable?
>>
A story about a washed up Christmas cake who used to be a great mahou shoujo in her prime.
>>
>>155910729
They don't talk about Anime and Manga.
>>
>>155910742
So

Bojack horseman but anime? And (washed up) cute girls?

200 percent behind this
>>
>>155909494
-You're alive?
-I never was dead, moron. I would've been if I was a peasant like you, but I am not. If that stupid mob hasn't stolen the dress off my body, I'd be back in action in an hour. So, back to buisness, where's the Luminous Sword?
-Eh, it has broken...
-So I've been dead for long enough for you to ruin the best sword in the kingdom...

Also another scene, after he loses the regen from dress he tries a potion for the first time and realises that he got it easy.
>>
>>155910742
Pretty sure that's a hentai.
Snow Knight Whitey (30).
https://exhentai.org/g/668089/0ab6cba866/
>>
>>155891084
Transformers counts as anime. Right? I don't have a plot, but I have characters.

The princess oozes with intelligence and the potential to step into leadership and effectively push the Seeker agenda onto Cybertron once she grows up, but instead of meeting the faction's expectations, she goes rogue and leads a gang of Decepticons in a machiavellian style. The target of her mischief is the Tripredacus Company, who she believes is responsible for her father's death. The ruler of Cybertron, an Autobot, sics his most trusted special agent on her to take her down. The agent infiltrates her group and outwits her just enough to get her captured and her group disbanded. The Seekers save her from prison, but she gets exiled instead.

In exile, she wanders deep into the wasteland of Cybertron, wondering how her leadership failed against the special agent. Along the way, she forms a new gang by rescuing girls she finds enslaved by an evil contractor who is digging up the wasteland looking for ancient artifacts. Her new crew is very thankful and loyal to her, and through their battles against the contractor, she comes to realize that a true leader sees her squad, not as pawns, but as friends. The revelation enables her to beat the contractor.

When they defeat the contractor, they learn who had contracted them: The Tripredacus Company. Now more powerful than ever, once again, she sets her sights on them.
>>
The MC is a Christmas Cake who awakens to find a Gorilla cooking her breakfast. The Gorilla explains that he's the reincarnation of her late grand father and that she is the key to protecting the Earth from a newly awakened evil.
>>
After running over 100 children truck-kun becomes a tsukumogami. The local shinto shrine tries to exorcise it but during the ceremony something goes wrong turning truck-kun into mahojo truck-chan.

Shot for shot remake of usagi's transformation scene except truck-chan is still a truck at all times, she doesn't transform into a human form and just gets a frilly costume after transforming and the powerful ability to post on online image boards.

Truck-chan develops a crush on Optimus Prime but only in truck form, she becomes irritated whenever he transforms into humanoid form.

Truck-chan developes a contempt for all bipedal robots and mecha she thinks that all bipeadal robots are impractical and that tanks are superior to mecha and that self propelled artillery are superior to tanks and spends her time trolling people online who hold opposing beliefs.

Truck-chan meets boat-chan while driving along the seashore, boat-chan is also a tsukumogami but was created under different circumstances, boat-chan was created when a powerful wizard was jacking off on a cliff top on his 35th birthday (after avoiding the temptations of evil succubi) and accidently sprayed a passing fishing boat with his powerful emissions.

Boat-chan doesn't give a fuck and just wishes she didn't exist, but she warns truck-chan about the wizard and how he loves two things most of all magical girls and mecha and that they are both posting on the same image board.

It's just a matter of time till their paths cross.
Who will win the resulting flame war?

Will the pure wizard prevail through love and passion?
Or will the mechanical and methodicall truck-chan win through base logic

Dun dun dun........
>>
>>155891084
This came to me in a dream
A girl will start highschool the next day. Up till then she has been very shy and she has decided to change that. She reads all sorts of books on modern psychology, sociology and conversational skills. The next day she wakes up in a manor. She is now the daughter of one of the wealthiest families in fascist italy, which is helping a guerrilla troop fight the government.

The series is a fish out of water type thing with elements of mystery and political intrigue.
>>
>>155891084
It's basically Yu-Gi-Oh! but without the cards, only the shadow games and its set in the early 20th century and it's an adventure anime. They go around the world, looking for treasure and what not and fight eldritch cults and evil motherfuckers with, and sometimes without, shadow games
>>
>>155910742
I think there's like three of those now as manga.
>>
>>155891084
The protagonist is a competitive eater but has celiac disease.
>>
File: DSCF1051-400x300.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1051-400x300.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
A story driven by the MC's various feats exaggerated by his untimely instincts and bodily functions. Gets introduced as a street racing anime but it's really about the improvement of the MC's emotional involvement with other characters.

The MC is a mechanic in his early 20's. One night, he was so desperate and frustrated to take a shit that he was driving so fast at implausible speeds down a mountain road. Being punctilious, he doesn't want to just shit on the side of the road. He wanted to get to the nearest toilet as soon as possible. He was so distracted by the intense feeling of his stomach that he didn't even took notice of the 2 street racers he cleanly passed before turning on a sharp corner, losing his sight of them afterwards in his rear view mirror.

Finally reaching a gas station, he immediately got out of his car without locking it or turning off the engine and went to the restroom.

After a minute passed, the 2 racers suddenly halt their bout when they saw the MC's car just parked at a weird angle beside restroom door.

The racers are revealed to be closet lesbians who were hiding their feelings from each other.

The girls approach the MC's car and they try to inspect it. When they open the car's hood, they found nothing special whatsoever. Just a well-maintained engine

The girls hear a flush from the nearby bathroom door and they see the MC. Then, the girls lose their shit towards the MC and they try start interrogating him about the secret behind his cornering speed. Confused and unable to react properly to the situation, the MC just ignores the girls' aggression and nonchalantly asks why they were so angry on him.

Argument ensues and then they end up as friends when the girls forget to pay their rent when they spent all their money on their rides. After some time, the girls start to fight over the MC after denying their feelings towards each other. Story progresses to the MC's backstory, explaining his lifestyle choices and apathy to others.
>>
>>155911011

The ruler of Cybertron's most trusted special agent grew up a poor Maximal in an Autobot city. It was his dream to be accepted by the vehicle Transformers, but the longer he lived, the more he realized it was never going to happen ... until he became a valuable informant to the Autobot who would one day rule Cybertron. His information allowed the Autobot to solve high profile cases and win enough favor to be elected. The Autobot made him his most trusted special agent, which gave the special agent the acceptance he sought, and he served the Autobot without question, with each mission tied to his self-esteem, which made him extremely effective.

It all changed when he had to take down the princess. She was attracted him physically and to his wit, and she expressed it in ways that gave him infinitely more validation than the cold, strictly professional Autobot ever did or could. The special agent was set to throw the mission just to be with her, but unfortunately he had done just enough that it was out of hands, and the Autobot swooped in to capture yet another high profile target thanks to him.

The Autobot outed him as a special agent by congratulating him in front her. The look of disgust on her face broke him. She was everything he had ever wanted, and now she was gone. He couldn't go on as a special agent anymore, so he took a low profile mission into the wasteland to get away from the capital and rethink his life.

In the wasteland, he helps a group of young townsfolk Maximals and other misfits, including an unbelievably powerful young Decepticon prodigy of mysterious origin and an alien-looking, metallic maximal, to overthrow the local tyrant, and occasionally fight a terrifying, alien-looking, metallic boogeyman.

After the boogeyman and local tyrant are defeated, the special agent receives an emergency summon back to the capital. The prodigy and some others tag along.
>>
>>155891084
Western weeaboo goes to Japan, thinks it's the land of dreams, learns it's actually a strict authoritarian regime wherein anime is rationed and the population is oppressed by a super-powerful government that also slave-labors the shit out of them.
The rest of the world never knew this because Japan has very few tourists.
As a Westerner, and innately stronger than feeble gooks, he attempts to save Japan, battling the government and their crazy anime-weaponry and technology. He inspires the population to be more anime themselves, they find their nuts and gradually fight alongside him.
Eventually he becomes the King of Anime.
Rate my wish fulfillment.
>>
In a rural part of a fantasy world, MC lives a modest, unbecoming life, but one day, he wakes up to find his world is behaving strangely. When he talks to a fellow villager, the villager's skin becomes as hard and feels like the wood that most houses are built from. His eyes become sunken and have the scaly appearance of fish, but otherwise he doesn't act like anything changed. When he runs to tell the town pharmacist to check for a cure, he too is covered in woodlike texture. In fact, all the villagers have seem to have their skin exchanged, but nobody acts like there have been any problems.

The next day, he finds everyone back to normal. Thinking it a dream, he sits against the shade of a tree near the entrance of town, only to find a strange, sweaty smell coming from it instead of the faint scent of sap and bark. He turns to confirm he's not sitting on somebody, and finds that the tree (while retaining the same structure) has become a jittering, twisting pile of flesh of various different monsters. The change, again, is not noted.

By a month in, new diseases have begun to spring up, such as a condition where bone structure doesn't match the body it's in and stretches the person beyond human limits, or skin implodes on itself, leaving clumps of hair behind, but an intact skull with perfectly fine eyes and teeth. Some have died through spontaneous instances of hair pooling in their throat. For a time, the crowd reacted in horror upon learning MC's face bubbled over, leaving smaller, working renditions of his face all over his head, with some of it crossing over into his sockets and piling on there. By this point, MC is starting to question his sanity and his age. Because everyone is so used to the world's deformations, he starts to wonder if he's in hell. Eventually he can't take it anymore and sets out in his new, terrifying world to see if he can find the source of his problem and make it stop.
>>
>Story focuses on a single boy, starts the show ~age 10
>Born into a highly militaristic country, the boy is automatically drafted into training at his home region's boot camp
>first season or so deals with this boy making friends (namely with another boy of the same age) in this boot camp, and dealing with the intense harsh training
>end of season one is the boy and a few of his friends graduating training five years later
>he's lost a good many friends along the way. some kicked out, some ran away, one killed themselves
>seasons two through four deal with this protag going through the ranks, slowly climbing them
>every rank he gains, he learns more and more about the corruption of his government
>they bribe neighboring countries, and those they can't bribe they bomb to hell and back
>they treat most of their population like shit, starving them of money through heavy taxes to support the ever growing military
>all this time the protag and his best friend have been side by side. the protag always given the higher rank, but he and his best friend consider each other equals in rank personally
>end of season five sees the protags best friend unable to deal with the immense corruption of his country and leaves it, plotting to destroy it from the outside
>the protag, lying and convincing his superiors they need his friend, gathers a group to track his bestfriend down
>they do this for three seasons. close calls, doing other side missions from their government
>by the end of season eight, the protag has snuck away from his group to search for his friend alone
>finds him atop a mountain
>they have a multi-episode battle
>protag finally admits that he only chased his friend because he wants to help him
>seasons 9 and 10 are about how they absolutely destroy their government
>>
>>155912327
Suggestions?
Any imperfections?
Contradictions in the story?
>>
>>155891084
Tomboy harem with an manlet MC that with every episode becomes more based and actually gets passed handholding with one of them. It's set in post apocalypse nippon. Dragons and super powers are involved. They have to defeat dormant ancient vines covered AI's around the world to reconquer the world and restart civilisation.
>>
>>155912805
I was expecting shit racing to the toilet to be his focus to unlock his superpower driving skills.
>>
>>155912785
How long (story-wise) would the story go on for?
>>
File: nyushoot.jpg (8KB, 246x190px) Image search: [Google]
nyushoot.jpg
8KB, 246x190px
>>155912785
>10 fucking seasons

You could squash that into one-cour by cutting out he traning
>>
>>155912930
the op wanted it as an anime i'm thinking of making it into a web-comic or game

>>155912927
are you talking in years how long it'd last? Like I said the protag would start at about age 10, and at the conclusion I stated, they'd be ~23. The protag and his best friend would grow up together, sleep in the same room or bunker or ditch in the road. It has two aspects, the relationship between the protag and his best friend, and also showing how a super militaristic yet patriotic country can be highly corrupt and needs change, and that anyone if they train right and try hard enough can change that.
>>
>>155912649
so it's like a massive glitch world. Would you prefer it if the glitch-like stuff was naturally occurring or as the result of magic gone haywire?
>>
MC was a party member who sacrificed himself in order for the hero to defeat the demon king and restore peace to the world, he leaves behind his pregnant waifu. Except he didn't die, he somehow finds himself transported 20 years into the future where history books scapegoat him as the villain who caused the end of the world. Together with his estranged daughter, he slowly discovers that his party's journey 20 years ago was not what it seemed.
>>
>>155891084
>Girl meets boy
>Boy meats girl
>Girl is really cuthulu in disguise
>Boy is just boy
>Girl doesn't know how to reveal her Eldritch self to boy
>Boy does
>Girl is sad

Fin.
>>
>>155912908
The story isn't mainly focused towards racing tho.

There would be times where the MC's instincts and bodily functions would improve his feats like getting considerably stronger when he gets horny or getting super speed when he desperately needs to take a piss. His punctilious attitude just prevents him from releasing his waste anywhere but in proper bathrooms. Some characters in the story would rely on him to do some things that should be improved by his instincts (when he feels the need to piss, drink, shit, or when he gets pissed off or bored to insanity). The MC is actually skilled at many things but he's numb to emotion.
>>
>>155912397
The local tyrant, Transquito, was once a high level employee of the Tripredacus Company. He had but one dream, equality if not superiority for all bug Transformers, who were among the most impoverished, disadvantaged groups on Cybertron. He used his power at the Tripredacus Company to give opportunities to as many bug Transformers as he could, whether it be to Retrax, a young girl who was having trouble getting a career started, or Scourge, a scientist who was suffering due to the disappearance of his young daughter.

Unfortunately, the local tyrant was a serial bungler. He went behind the Tripredacus Council's back to allow Scourge to study a glowing ancient artifact, which led to a horrible accident.

He teamed up with Scourge, with glowing ancient artifact and a book of ancient knowledge in tow, and fled to the wasteland to hide from the Tripredacus Council. The accident gave Scourge the ability to let the local tyrant start his own little empire for bugs.

The local tyrant remained a bungler. He chose a location where others already lived, and his maneuverings eventually made his own general hate him enough to switch sides.

the local tyrant discovered his own prodigy who was better than his old general, a half bug/half lizard girl brought to him by Scourge. She was so great that he began to consider a truce with his opponents and an alliance to go fight for equal rights for not just bugs, but all beast formers, but he was a bungler and had already pissed too many others off, and his prodigy could not stop the Decepticon prodigy, so he was overthrown and jailed.

He escaped and fled to Scourge's lair only to find him dead along the way. Scared, he grabbed Scourge's book of ancient knowledge and the glowing ancient artifact and ran back to the Tripredacus Company, thinking that the council would spare him for returning those artifacts.

But he was a serial bungler. The council did not spare him.
>>
>>155912908
He won't be interested in reaching the finish line if there's a bathroom before it.
>>
>>155913199
I got many more characters, but no more time to post about them. Maybe next thread.
>>
I was supposed to send him to another world, but he sent me to another world instead?!

Otaku is cosplaying as a Goddess who isekais people, and gets hit by a truck.

He is brought into the God's realm because a God felt pity and wanted to isekai him.

But the Otaku can't give up, he will roleplay to the bitter end.

Starts talking over the God and giving a speech about saving the world from muh demon lord.

The altar of transdimensional travel is activated by the otaku's power level.

Main character is a God who is sent into generic LN land, and must fight the demon lord.

Launched into the demon lords chamber, demon lord uses his special isekai MC skill stealing power to steal the God's divinity and then kills him.

The otaku Goddess reincarnates the powerless God into the world's newborn Hero.

Now our main character must find some LN tier plot device in order to exploit the Demon Lord's weakness and take back his power
>>
>>155891084
The bad guys win. but it turns out the bad guys where the good guys and the good guys where the bad guys.....THE END
>>
>>155902148
I have a similar idea for a cute girls building cute things show
>>
Tails Got Trolled anime with the visual style of Ping Pong: the Animation
>>
>>155913050
Explain more pls
>>
File: 1485518247705.gif (963KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1485518247705.gif
963KB, 700x394px
>>155915203
I don't actually have anything more to explain.
>>
Who here remembers "Take me away, Loli goddess"
>>
>>155914701
>The bad guys win.
Fund it!
>>
File: 1479591781111.jpg (68KB, 1505x744px) Image search: [Google]
1479591781111.jpg
68KB, 1505x744px
Bank heist. But with cute girls.
>>
>>155892133
Question in a similar vein, why aren't there more shows where large portions of the population are lolis? Is something lost when everyone becomes a pre-teen girl?
>>
>>155914505
Do it now.
>>
>>155913085
No you heartless bastard.
>>
Mutants appear and humans hate them to the point of hunting them.
Story focuses on a mutant who can heal people (including himself).

It's nothing major, and I know it's basically Marvel's X-Men. But I still want it.
>>
>>155912785
Could I get some feedback on this as a plot?
>>
I have one:

Going to bumfuck nowhere.
>>
File: All out..jpg (43KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
All out..jpg
43KB, 620x387px
>>155912327

Btw...

Title: "SUPERCHARGE"

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Slice of life

MC's backstory:

- Only child of a middle-class family

- Trained to stop using diapers at the age of 3.

- Was forced to be taught proper mannerisms in kindergarten.

- The only things MC had to do for fun before elementary was reading books with his mother and helping his father do various maintenance work on the house and their family sedan (reaching out blunt tools, etc)

- He thought he could use the skills he learned from his parents in the future even in his early age.

- He kept reminding himself of these thoughts every single day.

- Attained above-average grades in elementary school.

- Was interested in his school's various subjects but he lacked interest towards the trends that distracted his classmates from studying.

- Wasn't really interested in sports even though he was well coordinated with his body.

- No one from his old elementary school went to the same high school with him.

- He was seen as someone unconcerned with others, though some of them will remember him.

- Went to high school alone.

- Became a reputable student in his class but he didn't want to commit on being an officer of any kind.

- In the middle of the school year, MC begins to believe that he is superior to most of his classmates, therefore he just slacks off and regains his composure when needed.

- MC develops an attitude of irreverence towards his peers after noticing how gullible his classmates were when it comes to their own interests.

- MC's "powers" began to manifest when the local douche student tries to block the entrance to the bathroom.

- MC desperately frustrated, really needing to take a dump.

- His eyes began to narrow.

- MC suddenly finds himself seated in a toilet cubicle with someone's handkerchief in hand.

- Handkerchief was already stained when MC got a hold of himself.

- MC contemplates on what the hell happened when he was trying to get in the bathroom.
Continue?
>>
A SOL Comedy about a guy attending a magical and wonderous boarding school in a city that is nothing but huge boarding schools. the gimmick is that he is completely unaware or thinks nothing of the things in the city.
>>
A young girl wants to be an idol. Her dad works long hours, and doesn't get to see her very often. He takes off work one day to see her audition. She gets rejected. It costs him a promotion. Will he risk everything to coach her personally when a mysterious sponsor appears and offers to pay for the creation of a new production company headlined by his daughter? The clock is ticking as the offer has a one month deadline. Can this person be trusted? What if they fail? A sudden midseason phonecall from her mother could change everything. The only problem?

Her mother has been dead for years.
>>
a hikikomori creates his own fantasy world within his bedroom

his isolation and psychosis becomes so great that characters he draws start to come to life
>>
File: 921879_f520.jpg (33KB, 520x297px) Image search: [Google]
921879_f520.jpg
33KB, 520x297px
>>155925524
also it's part live action but you only see the MC's pov and no other live actors appear on screen
>>
Everybody posts.

Nobody reads.

That's the thread.
>>
>>155926703
We used to have 3-4 dedicated reviewer Anons during these thread's prime, they probably all killed themselves. Also the gimmicky dub plays were fun but the mods killed it.
>>
>>155926703
We like the pretty pictures.
>>
Silver Spoon type of SoL but about Aum Shinrikyo
>>
>>155928729
What if it is the girl in love?
>>
Gotta keep this alive here we go..

>MC is an average 3rd year high school teen but he's actually one of the delivery boys for smuggling drugs to the dealers, working in some criminal syndicate.
>MC ends up in the wrong place in a wrong time, get shot by the triads for selling drugs in their territory.
>Suddenly, reincarnated into a fantasy isekai world but wait, it's just normal medieval civilization with no magic or monsters. fuck
>MC decides to make and sell drugs, becomes notorious for his illicit actions, has a bounty on his head, forcing him to create his own band of mercenaries with his profits for protection.
>then a war broke out and MC sees this as a marketing opportunity.
>Speak of the devil, another MC shows up, appears to be a politician of sorts and a noble at that.
>He meets with the main MC to make a deal that in exchange for funds, Main MC should expand his drug operations into rival nations to try undermine and weaken their functions of society all the while smuggling drugs into their own nation for political influence and control.
>Some political rival antagonist caught this scheme and sends out a task force of heavy knights to dismantle this and sends assassins to kill main MC.
>MC on the run breaking bad style with the help of his political ally and his connections. Moving country to country until he settles in some other kingdom and be granted a title of nobility.
>>
>>155904652
>>155905003

Holy shit, that's some good shit. For the subplot about the daughters search for the biological mother, I'd write it so that the MC meets the mother and realises isn't fit to be a mother, so he lies to her about it and says she died so that she can be protected.
>>
File: 2deep4u.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
Low fantasy setting about a village boy and girl whose village is destroyed by a monster raid. A guard patrol arrives and saves some of the villagers, but most everyone, including the guard patrol is killed before the monsters retreat.
Boy and girl decide to learn how to fight and join the guardsmen, first half of the season (including the first two episodes being about the village being destroyed) are about them training and going on easy patrols.
At the end of the season the girl dies in their first real patrol due in part to his inexperience
The second season is a timeskip 10 years later, he's become a lieutenant in a patrol squad that patrols the roughest stretch of the kingdom. Lots of fighting and such, war breaks out and you get some political sideplot to break up the action of the patrols, who are now drained of manpower due to the need for soldiers.
Patrols also include things like catching criminals or resolving local problems of the villagers. Captain is killed in a later episode as monster attacks ramp up so MC gets promoted.
Enemy nation is revealed to hire monsters to rampage through the countryside of the nation.

Season finale builds up to a massive monster attack on a major city, MC holds the gate with his men. Eventually all are killed, but they hold out long enough for the army to arrive and save most of the city. Statue in his honor etc.

Ending scene is him in a dream like place, younger and without the scars and injuries he accumulated over the years. The girl from season 1 appears in front of him and extends her hand, roll credits.

Where's my Oscar?
>>
>>155933726
Looks boring and without any real plot or anything 2deep4u. Pretty much some random guy who had a hard life and died fighting.
>>
>>155933943
I'm a sucker for sad stories. Yeah. I imagine I could think up a semi interesting plot if I put some time into it but that was the culmination of a 2 minute brainstorm so forgive me if I didn't have time to sell my pitch better.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

And then they got married and had several cute kids and she made his favorite curry every day and they lived happily ever after.

The end.
>>
>>155934001
It wouldn't be bad if the narrative was great and touched the main character's psychology and the like but you can't really show that in those threads without being very specific and dropping consecutive walls of text.
>>
a harem anime

the protagonist made a pact with a demon, when he was 13. he will become a great wizard. though if he ever loses his virginity he loses his power.

17 years later our protagonist is a hero. a masked battle mage that takes on super natural foes, common criminals, and mafia bosses. though during the day he is known as a mild mannered bureaucrat at Tokyo Prefecture Office.

some of the criminals he has put in jail are put together by chance. they all start talking about the Masked Mage. One of the more intelligent mafia bosses pieces together all the clues in his head and figures out the hero's true identity and weakness. so he puts out a contract to have a woman take his virginity.

while there are dozens of girls and women that try. the story is about the 7 that stay apart of his life through out the show.

>precocious loli jailbait. show ups pretending to be a daughter of a cousin that needs to live closer to the school she is attending. so she moves in with him.
>neighbor milf(single widow) and her teenage daughter(class president type)
>delinquent girl that works at the hero's favorite convenience store
>Christmas cake co worker
>super assassin american foreigner pretending to be a tourist
>recruit from the Japanese government's anti vigilante task force.

it'll be eechi and funny. the hero must not come inside a vagina, though anything up to then is ok.
>>
>>155934213
That's the idea yes.
I figured he'd probably be a heavy drinker, never smile, extremely rough exterior but well respected all the same.
One episode they'd save a village and they'd look for survivors, he starts having flashbacks because it looks so similar to the destruction of his own village.

He opens a barn and finds a young boy and girl in a corner.
Both dead
The episode ends with him sobbing hysterically
>>
>>155934250

That's actually a harem story that makes fucking sense.

Well, I guess that's because It's not a real harem, it's a fake harem made out of whores who will fuck a man for money.

But could still be funny and cute.

Would there be a winner or does it just continue on forever till readers lose interest?
>>
>>155892255
Fund it
>>
>the year is "20XX" in a world called "placeholder" where there are people with special abilities called "placeholder".
>We follow the story of high schoolers doing high school things.
>MC has a shit "placeholder", is a terrible self insert with zero personality, and is somehow totally over powered.
>MC is dense and doesn't realize all the girls love him.

Is this a good plot?
>>
>>155934628
it would go till the protag catches on to the plot. some of the harem like the protag, the others just stay friends and stop trying to fuck him. protag finds his ture love, defeats a big bad, and then willingly retires him self.

the tengu he made the pact with, eventually breaks the mafia boss out of prison. together they provide the antagonists for the final arc.
>>
>>155934902
No but yours is the only one in this thread that would be profitable.
>>
>>155934919

Noice.

I'd fuckin' watch it.

>>155934902

I think we are breaking new ground here.

I applaud you for being different.
>>
>>155934902
>The actual background plot is about the MC's inescapeable depression and apathy towards life, and his attempts to move past it
>>
>>155935034
>good plot, won't make profit because no chance for fanservice
>bad plot, makes tons of cash because there's so much room for fanservice
god why enjoy this shit
>>
>MC is the avatar of a star in a dying universe
>MC visits several civilizations, each episode dedicated to a different civilization
>Some civs are powerful empires that span across galaxies, drown in their pride and hedonism
>Some civs are nascent empires, driven by technology and with great hope in the future
>Some civs are undeveloped primitive worlds
Final chapter ends with the Star visiting modern day Earth as he realizes that time is running out
>>
>>155936053

That's cool.

Just please, don't make the avatar a fucking loli. Enough of that shit.
>>
>>155936140
>Starts as Loli
>Dies as a slightly overweight christmas cake
>fucking obese piece of shit in undeath, or a tiny fucking baby that weigh's an infinite amount
>>
>MC is a sidekick(or maybe childhood friend) of a generic fantasy world hero
>hero is an okay guy though a bit stuck up and overpowered, since he's what a normal MC would be in a setting like that
>actual MC is pretty weak, though works hard, no magic or special abilities, can use his sword passably well
>pretty much useless compared to the rest of the group of people collecting around the hero
>mages, berserkers, alchemists, witches, whatever
>MC is looked down upon by them since he's so weak
>(though hero is oblivious to it and likes MC anyway)
>MC knows that he's weak and hates the derision he gets but yet he stays with the hero and trains hard so they can defeat the evil <placeholder> who wants to <placeholder> the world
>In the final battle the MC uncovers a plot of the evil boss which could possibly kill hero and his party
>sacrifices himself to sabotage it
>the hero wins the day and his harem rejoices
>"huh, where is MC? I haven't seen him in a whole"
>some stupid bitch: "don't worry hero, he's probably lost or still catching up to us, you know how slow he is"
>they celebrate the victory

Alternative ending: MC actually survived, he sees the celebration and figures his job is done, slowly stumbles towards the setting sun.
>>
>>155936693

Also, to make it a bit more painful:

>MC is just a sidekick of the hero
>his childhood friend if one of the female mages that join the hero's party
>falls totally in love with the hero, instantly forgets the MC, her childhood friend, and joins the harem

It's easy to add more and more painful details to make the finale of the show even worse.
>>
File: 20141218_185313.jpg (461KB, 1200x911px) Image search: [Google]
20141218_185313.jpg
461KB, 1200x911px
>>155936140
I was thinking on the Stars as described in Sandman when I thought of this.
>>
>>155937068
I'd give it a chance.
>>
The story starts with the young MC and his sister running away from monsters invading their village. The MC afraid of his life abandons his sister.

Some years later the protagonist becomes a freelancer swordsman doing good deeds to repay for the past. One night he wakes up realizing his surroundings aren't normal. There in the divine layer of the world he is confronted by the goddess of justice that wants him to pay for his sin by serving as her vessel.

Blessed with divine magic he travels the realm. He soon realizes that the divine justice is uncompromising and one can never be forgiven, while showing his discontent he can never bring himself to deny the judgment. The plot also diverges into the demons and possessed humans that appear during his travels, portraying various characters from that side.

On his last tasks he learns the history of a noble family whose son is rumored of practicing demonic magic. His sister has killed the priest who excommunicated him for that breaking the arranged marriage and all contacts with the person he loved. The son runs away with his sister refusing to let her turn herself in and get killed, later being possessed by a demon. The MC ignores his orders and instead tries to help him, almost getting killed but managing it with the help of the sister.

Immediately after he is forcefully brought into the divine layer. He rejects the goddess's idea of justice and instead argues that people mostly just need forgiveness, and idea that only brings without being able to save anyone is worthless. Wanting to at least protect those two he pours his life energy into one blow to stop her. She instead chooses to impale herself on his sword before he can finish. Because a choice which only brings more misery into the world is worthless, and he still has to repay for his sin. Demons appear and the MC barely runs away with his life knowing that now he has to protect the world with just the bits of divine energy he was gifted with at the end.
>>
A guy from near future gets isekai'd into magical world of seventies. He spent most of his free time back home in fully immersive VR experiences, so he's hopelessly addicted to technology that simply doesn't exist, and also has an overwhelming aura of self-confidence and eroge mentality that actively wrecks his relationships with everyone.
>>
>>155900126
This sounds amazing.
>>
A serious faux documentary examining the effects on modern society if everyone was allowed to telepathically share their thoughts with one another, in a manner similar to the Twilight Zone. It will probably have 4 hour long episodes. The first episode will focus on the scientist who invented this technology, his background, philosophy, his rationale for inventing telepathy, and his reaction to his creation once its effects on society became clear. The second episode will focus on telepathy's effects on the institutions of society, revealing that although poverty, war and crime has gone down tremendously, people has lost what faith they have in government and the courts, education, curiosity, and scientific advancements have declined, cults of personality and mob rule have risen up in response, and Salem Witch trial like events are a regular occurrence. The third episode will focus on telepathy's effects on the common man. Many people have been driven insane by hearing others' thoughts, and rates of mental illnesses have sky-rocketed, but many others live peaceful, conflict-free, and healing lives, though the methods for achieving such a life are left ambiguous, with clues scattered. The final episode will focus on the cultural reaction to telepathy. This episode will be extended, clocking in around 90 minutes. The first 40 minutes will focus on cultural works and movements inspired by telepathy, specifically a protest movement lead by the succesor of the scientist from the first episode, criticizing the effects telepathy has on society, and encouraging a telepathy-free life. The final fifty minutes is about the effects of telepathy on the "underground" of society, and how it is being used in unorthodox ways. For example, among the youth of society's underclass, a new trend has emerged of spreading images that are designed to provoke a specific thought among a subset of the population. Cont
>>
>>155939842
Cont.
Then, when a member of the subset being targeted has seen one of the images in question, participants in the trend will bombard the member with similar thoughts, provoking an emotional reaction. Animals, such as rats, are a favorite target of this trend, as their thoughts are much more simpler and easier to manipulate than a human's. Overall, the effects of the
>>
File: 763522.jpg (40KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
763522.jpg
40KB, 400x299px
A string of terrible murders leaves Japan in shock, but one of the new recruits at the local detective academy notices that the murderer seems to follow a modus operandi heavily inspired by an obscure manga published a few years ago. With some luck, she manages to track down the author, an awkward turboneet too into manga and films for his own good, and enlists his help in order to figure out where the assassin will hit next.

Tags: Comedy, School, Seinen, Police
>>
>>155940717
That sound more like a plot for a dumb American comedy.
>>
>>155891084
A world where non magic users are treated like second class citizens, a magicless girl abondoned in the streets is adopted by an old man, he raises her as his daughter, teaching her how to defend herself with a spear, the old man is eventually captured and executed by the magician upperclass. The little girl goes on a mission of revenge, using the skills her father taught her, unknown to her that they were skills he used in his younger days to assassinate magicians.
>>
>>155936840
Have that be the plot of season one, the rest of the series being him actually stopping the evil plot while the hero doesn't do shit.
>>
>>155934902
His power is literally to be a placeholder for otaku. Deepest lore.
>>
>>155891634

>He doesnt want his idea to become an oscar winning anime movie.
You just need to meme it enough.
>>
File: 330d0yx.jpg (34KB, 550x286px) Image search: [Google]
330d0yx.jpg
34KB, 550x286px
>>155891084
we have the main character introduced as a complete idiot
we then so his naivety towards the opposite sex, as he coyly stumbles and loses his love for a girl, turning out she was a whore
also the main character starts boxing
?????
profit
>>
MC is gifted with the power of "Genre Shift". If his school life starts getting boring, he Shifts to make it interesting again. A day might start out as an ecchi harem comedy, turn into a psychological thriller during class then become a hotblooded battle manga by dinnertime.

One day his environment changes without him activating his Shift. He is soon confronted by another girl who has the same power.
>>
>>155943478
Just like the US elections!
>>
>some time far off in the future
>a second ice age had almost completely wiped out humanity
>the last few surviving humans reside in specially made vaults created just before the ice age had completely engulfed the earth
>the last few pockets of civilization now reside in these vaults
>generations pass by, food and supplies become much more scarce, livestock diminishes
>wars break out between neighboring vaults for supplies
>mechs constructed before the ice age, originally made to help the vault dwellers traverse the harsh tundra and find other pockets of civilization, are now being used to fight in these resource wars
>MC is a teen who enlisted himself in the war to try and feed his family
>drama and mech fights ensue
>>
Plot focusing on the resistance of the MC to becoming a yandere.

Genre: Horror, Comedy, Gore

Once a normal girl, but then she started to fall in love with someone

But then she knew afterwards that he already had a girlfriend that didn't deserve him.

MC then starts to develop gruesome images in her head when her crush's girlfriend tries to talk to her.

MC would then try to resist her thoughts and have a normal conversation with the girlfriend.

Her imagination only triggers when she's annoyed, bored, jealous, or pissed off.

The intensity of the images in her head would depend in what situation she was in (this is where the horror element comes in)

Her visions would get worse from someone just being punched in the face to someone hanging themselves with their own intestines.

MC wouldn't do anything of these.

These thoughts would somehow "relax" her. She wouldn't react to emotional stress so easily when her gruesome visions trigger.

Is thls a good plot?
>>
>>155905427
it's called "battle shounen"
>>
Big Bad is the actual Big Good but everybody is an idiot.
>>
truck girls
>>
File: 21403l.jpg (131KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
21403l.jpg
131KB, 416x600px
>>155943561
oh and also the manga translation ends 10 chapters short
>>
A series where every best girl has a best boy or girl to couple up with so it avoids haremshit. It cycles between the various pairs.
>>
A student at a mage school graduates the high school level of magic prowess at the age of 17, and proceeds to seek out and attempt to defeat an infamous lich lord deep in the forests of the village he left for schooling.
The Lich butchers him, and writes a warning in blood that from now on he will never kill his enemies but leave them too broken to fight him again. People all over are taken aback by the incident, but say the boy was also a fool for trying to fight the Lich.
Now this kid had a group of friends who were all a few years younger than him, and each of them vows in the throes of their grief to give their all to attempt to fight the lich and destroy him as soon as they graduate. In sort of a foolish, suicidal, youthful rebellion they all try to prove the world wrong so that his death is legitimate and those who spoke otherwise are proven wrong.
Of course, even they are more or less aware this is an awful idea. But when your young you deal with emotions like an idiot.
So each them, a few at the same time(graduation is based mostly on actual ability so age and time don't dictate graduation outright) fight the Lich.
Each one of them gets horribly mutilated and disfigured. One of them ages 20 years in an instant. A girl loses her legs from the thighs down, breaks her back and has her face scarred, fracturing one of her iris's. She has to get magically imbued metal limbs and sort exoskeletal spinal support. And various others suffer a number of various horrible curses and injuries.
It's finally the last guy's turn. Hes watched all his friends and the girl hes secretly in love with get ripped apart and broken both physically and mentally. But he continues on mostly fearless, just not really giving a shit. This Lich has taken too much already from him to really hurt him much at this point. He fights and wins, suffering a curse tying him to his friends further. Out of space but that's the meat of it. Then magical tournament of death arc- out of space.
>>
>>155939842
I had thought of something similar myself, but with it being an adaptation of our ancient descendants instead of technology. An american or a japanese dude in a tube for 50 million years is used as the mc.
I also made them one speciation of many from humanity, and a tiny group that actually just gets ignored by the entire larger universe because they basically never communicate with anyone outside of their own kind.
The MC can actually communicate with them because the major plot twist is that they are actually his own ancient descendants.
>>
A cabbage farmer and his neighbour, who farms lettuce, go to war.
>>
A Samurai suddenly losing his power, fortune, and honor due to the Meiji Restoration. He decides to take his family and fortune to America. Ends up becoming a farmer of daikon radish in California in the 1870s.

lots of adventure and struggle as the samurai faces off against the cattle baron and his men.
>>
>>155947928
Can't be helped.
>>
>>155897048
Go back to /pol/. This joke has gotten old.
>>
>>155891084
Babylon 5 the anime, except without any of the cast losses from the end of S2 on. Mainly because I want my Talia/Susan good end, dammit.
>>
A high school boy finds out his imouto is a magical girl. He brags about it, which gets him kidnapped by his childhood friend, who is actually the demon queen, and yandere for him. The childhood friend demon queen realize that if the MC's imouto is a magical girl, the MC must have magic powers too. She tries to awaken them and seduce the MC to her side, while the imouto tries to rescue him from the childhood friend's evil lair. In the end the childhood friend demon queen succeeds in awakening the MC's magical powers, just as his imouto breaks in to save him. The MC then transforms into a magical girl himself. Both the childhood friend and imouto try to convince the MC to join them, but since she's pissed about losing her dick, she just blasts them both. She figures out how to turn back into a guy, the imouto and childhood friend set aside their differences, and the three of them team up against a new threat which is hinted at to be followed up on in season two. The show will sell like shit and there will be no season two.
>>
>>155953339
>Marcus gives his life to save a low level teep dyke
Beta as fuck to the last
>>
The ancient evil awoken
The demon army is ever growing and laying waste to the human kingdoms
A hero told by legends rose up to stop the demons and save the world

But he failed causing 1000 years of darkness

1000 years have passed since the hero fell in battle and humanity not only managed to hold on but through to technological and magic advancements, became equally matched with the demons prompting a Cold War scenario between the two sides. Both are in constant edge and spies are rampant throughout the world trying to get a 1-up on the other side. The story of a plucky young spy and his trip through the tangled politics of the fantasy world.
>>
File: kuruminha.png (664KB, 1024x1314px) Image search: [Google]
kuruminha.png
664KB, 1024x1314px
It's the story of a doctor and a brown loli travelling across a giant desert. The doctor is smart, fatherly, and kind but has a childish sense of humor. The loli is stoic, detached and clever but easily impressed by the doctor's technical knowledge.

The two of them help each other out in surviving against the extreme desert conditions and roving bands of tribals/bandits/armed forces and wild beasts while also exploring the ancient ruins and lush oasis' that can be found occasionally.

The loli is searching for her family, a tribe of nomads that have learned to live in the desert, the doctor is searching for his archeology group that he arrived with but lost sight of. Together the two of them will have comfy SoL interspliced with dangerous and emotionally traumatic adventures.
>>
File: gjhjhhjgjh.jpg (91KB, 1007x563px) Image search: [Google]
gjhjhhjgjh.jpg
91KB, 1007x563px
story i'm writing out but think it's stupid

>fantasy desert universe.
>Action-adventure story
>ESP-user is stolen by pirate corporation during her childhood, and sold off to work at a slave circus
>this pirate corporation has multiple branches of business that they have monopoly's over, high tech clothing, weapons, and an incredibly successful cereal company
>in her late teens the girl escapes, gets lost deep in the desert and is found by a depressed Asian girl.
>depressed girl's family members are found and kidnapped by pirate corp, and murdered to create enchanted sentient weapons.
>both of them save one of her family members
>this family member is part of a military project (no name, I call them the B-team) who have been given the task of ending the pirate corps endless bullshit.
>throughout the series, ESP girl falls in love with the Asian, learns to rely on her powers a lot less. attempts to help the Asians depression by taking revenge on her fathers murderer, and freeing her family from the pirates.

Id love to make a comic about it but don't think it will ever get too far before I just rewrite it again. or if it even makes sense enough for people to get into it

I'm also shit at drawing.
>>
A young drow cleric is on her first raid of a human village for slaves. However, their band is betrayed by one of their own, who turns out to be the lover of the main rival to the cleric's older sister. The young cleric manages to escape, but she's captured by human slavers, who take great joy in the irony of the situation. While traveling to a slave market to sell their prisoners, they're found by a group of paladins. The prisoners are all rescued, and most of them are easily sent home, except the drow cleric. Some of the paladins think they should make her share the same fate as the slavers themselves, since she's a drow and would have done the same thing. One paladin, a dwarf, objects to this. He volunteers to escort the drow home, because he swore to save all the prisoners, and didn't remember adding a condition such as except the ones we don't like or are totally evil I swear." He sets of with his young charge. At first she tries to kill him and escape, but he's able to casually frustrate her attempts on his life, to the point he pretends to not even notice. Eventually she realizes that it's beyond her current abilities, and she'd just get lost anyway, so she gives up. As the two continue their journey, they get involved in many incidents. Being dragged along while the paladin saves people begins to make the drow cleric question her path in the world.
>>
Chuunibyou and harmless 500 year old vampire with the body of a middle schooler, living in modern-day Japan.
>>
>>155896866
I'd read the hell out of it.
>>
Nana, age 27, was head over heels for her darling boyfriend. With plans of marriage in mind, the two spent their days together fulfilled and happy... Until one night, when a mysterious figure approached her on the Yamanote train platform... And pushed her off.

Ten years later, Nana's beloved has tried his best to move on from his girlfriend's untimely and mysterious death. Now in his 40s, he has not dated another girl since the day of that tragic accident.

In an attempt to finally detach himself from the past, he decides to begin dating again. He meets a beautiful and mature office lady at a mixer, and they hit it off quickly. They begin dating shortly after.

From the afterlife, Nana looks on with a tinge of bittersweet happiness at her love's new flame. However, she eventually begins to notice something strange about this woman's actions. She seems awfully possessive of him, and in all the wrong ways.

Nana's suspicions about this new woman...on top of her reluctance to accept her death, causes her to return to the mortal plane as a ghost. With the help of several other wandering souls, she sets out to save her love from his obsessive new lover!

tldr: A yandere mystery drama. The main character is the deceased girlfriend, who tries to solve the mystery of her own death and this suspicious woman from the afterlife.
>>
>>155954562
Is that image your drawing Anon?
>>
>>155954562
Is this your art? I like your style!
>>
There's a magical cube device the MC inherits from his single uncle who committed suicide.

It has the power to transfer you into story worlds you come up with and put you in scenarios you can make up. The time you spend in the fake worlds takes no time in the real world, and there are no consequences for people who use it.

MC and his friends use it to play around in fantasy worlds, but soon come to realize that the people in the fake worlds are too real.

The story focuses on the group of friends going from happy and joyful to resentful and sad, some hating spending time in the fake worlds, some hating coming back to the real world. One of his friends commits suicide after coming back.

By the end of the story, the MC is alone and decides to check out the last world his uncle was in, and what he finds is a woman and 2 young kids waiting for their daddy to come home from his trip. Story ends there
>>
File: ghjghfjghfjghj.jpg (53KB, 1018x516px) Image search: [Google]
ghjghfjghfjghj.jpg
53KB, 1018x516px
>>155955058
yeah, Ive started working on a few pages.

>>155955072
thanks anon, means alot.
>>
>>155953712
great idea, and that drawing is super cute.
>>
>>155955111
It's not bad. You can make a lot with what you've got.
>>
>>155891741
Deserves a Mango.
>>
>>155892473
So rock lee?
Have the title for you One Drunk Man
>>
>>155953712
i adore this. reminds me of a drawing i did once based on a half chicana friend of mine who wanted to be made into a jungle girl. she is pretty much one in real life anyway. sheds her clothes at the slightest opportunity. loves traveling all over the world and meeting foreign folk and learning their languages.. particularly liked living in the mojave and chasing lizards around.
>>
File: New_Doc_2017-04-16_1.jpg (387KB, 3248x2444px) Image search: [Google]
New_Doc_2017-04-16_1.jpg
387KB, 3248x2444px
>>155953712
cute, good plot.

>>155955455
>>155955072
here's some designs of my villain I just finished if you care.
>>
>>155956101
>I want the boku no hero academia audience
>>
File: jhkljkljljkljk.jpg (25KB, 601x232px) Image search: [Google]
jhkljkljljkljk.jpg
25KB, 601x232px
>>155956244
not exactly sure what that means.
>>
>>155934902
Eva?
>>
>>155926703
Alright then, I'll read them all (except the no-effort ones).

>>155891741
Good shounen material; strong emotional core. Would watch.

>>155892194
Not interesting enough to be episodic. Needs storyline.

>>155892255
Fun idea, and has precedent in animation. Would watch.

>>155892430
Novel idea. Clear vision of storyline, but I dislike the Proper Noun Syndrome that plagues anime SF/F. Would watch.

>>155892666
Are you perhaps drunk?

>>155892926
Meandering, inconsequential. Reconsider your pacing.

>>155894819
First three sentences interest me. The rest does not.

>>155895262
I like technical/vocational fantasy, for want of better term. Would watch.

>>155897250
Sounds superficially grimdark, mostly generic adventure.

>>155898102
There is a market for this. Not much material in premise, though. Could get stale fast. Would watch anyway, for atmosphere.

>>155898923
I don't remember Reboot. But you're right, it does sound generic. Interesting lore, though.

>>155898993
This is pasta for a reason. It remains the most compelling premise I've seen in these threads.

>>155899499
Gimmick shows don't work. The first episode of Kotoura-san did a decent job of this, though.

>>155900126
Interesting concept, but light on potential storyline details. Quality would depend heavily on that. Nonetheless, would watch.

>>155900371
Good thriller premise. A little generic, but "death game investigation" is a solid hook. Might watch.

>>155900736
Could be a good short, or gag manga. These sorts of parodies can rarely sustain themselves in long form.

>>155901198
Amusing concept. Good knock on the genre. Would watch, though not my genre.

>>155901343
Just watch Shinsekai Yori.

>>155901862
"SOL, but cold" is not a strong enough premise.

Continued
>>
>>155891741
If I could draw better, I'd totally help you out with that.
>>
>>155956475
Anime idea:

MC browses online boards describing anime plots. MC thinks them over and each episode animates a few shorts about the plot described before the MC gives the plot his rating and moves on.
>>
>>155902148
No stranger than most modern CGDCT, and no more memorable.

>>155902444
Uninspiring.

>>155902641
Convoluted. A strain on suspension of disbelief.

>>155903280
I suppose someone out there would watch this.

>>155903382
No story.

>>155904612
Black plague already hit Asia and ME. That aside, sounds like a kitchen sink with no story.

>>155904652
Amusing. An actual story, too. Not my genre, but would watch.

>>155905721
Based on a game? Sounds lore-dense, but could work. Hard sell, though.

>>155905801
Needs more story, stronger hook, and at least one character.

>>155906201
Good premise for a scifi episodic. Would watch.

>>155906525
Wouldn't watch, but can see an audience for it.

>>155907359
Does not sound very plausible, but has story, stakes, and characters.

>>155908223
SAO season 1, but mopier. Would have been an improvement, but I'll still pass.

>>155909089
This is more inspired, but I've yet to see a "transported into a video game" story that can deliver this level of pathos.

>>155909283
If played for absurdity, could work. Get Yuasa and I'll watch.

>>155909454
Proper-Noun-Based Worldbuilding is a pox.

>>155909500
Include Rajneesh and Ramtha-chan and you'll have my support.

>>155956953
Sounds like my kind of escapist fantasy.
>>
>>155901198
>it turns out that all of the kids never knew their dad growing up and their mothers only told them so, but they actually have different dads
>>
File: is it working.png (199KB, 406x355px) Image search: [Google]
is it working.png
199KB, 406x355px
an anime in first person, where you can hear the narrators/main characters thoughts, and he/she is INTENSLY "schizophrenic", and they keep imagining "heaven" based on constantly shifting fetishes that they hold as the ideal, while they also come up with game ideas that they only actually work on when they can truly think "i'd want to play this forever" like fantasy quantum chess[TM].

slowly, voices from each world start talking to him [and also generic-brand hxh and jojo characters] in between his maddening, LOGICALLY THOUGHT OUT nen/stand power plans for how to conquer each of the heavens he invented, but none of them ever show up, and nothing magic ever happens, ever.

>"why isnt my life an anime already!?"
trademark reptilianking, the aryan anime buddha of earth, 2017

i have others, but i wouldnt watch this one so you can have it.
>ive already seen more than you could possibly write into it, and
Ickshonpe says hello
>>
>>155914505
Gaining power and control makes the Tripredacus Council truly happy. At the same time, they lack empathy for others, so there are few limits to what they would do to gain power, and the Transformers suffer as a result. What's more, they believe that evolution has an inevitable consequence: all autonomous, free beings shall lose their autonomy and become slaves to a greater organism, and they believe that it is their destiny to become the head of that organism.

Millennia ago, the Tripredacus Council had to step down from government. It was a blessing in disguise. They started the Tripredacus Company, with which they could exert far more influence under far less scrutiny. At this point, the Autobot ruler of Cybertron was more or less their stooge, but the Seekers hadn't been as dumb as the Autobots and neither had the Transformer population, who were ready to vote a Seeker in as Cybertron's new leader.

The Tripredacus Company had the Autobots prepare for conflict with the Seekers. The Scourge accident showed the Tripredacus Council a way to create their own fighters equal to the Seekers, but without the glowing ancient artifact and ancient book of knowledge which were stolen by Scourge and the local tyrant, they lacked the means for the time being.

All the while, the Tripredacus Company has been desperately searching the wasteland for the ancient seal that holds the spirit of the one being left in the universe who can stop them, a fellow evil Primacron, but unfortunately for them, a young girl beat them to it.
>>
>>155891084
Someday we have this crazy fat meltdown in this city.
Some survivors. I call them "melties".
Melties can now interact directly with dark matter universe. (Something like hella cool synesthesia)
Melties also can "handle" dark energy.
This "dark universe" can't handle life, but "dark life" (what we know like "Gods")
Gods sometime were "life" how we know.
Dark universe sometime was like our universe. Now they are just an extra-existing plane without any sense.
"Gods" explain melties that their universe is dying and gonna end like "dark universe"
-There are some theories in termodynamics that say our universe is dying already. Waste of energy is going to freeze our universe someday that this lose all the energy or something like. So life is not posible in this cold world.- (This is actually a "non-real being" - I call them Entrophus [I know, is another thing])
Before die, "Gods" were able to put life in our universe hoping their descendants stop the world's end, but this took so many years to happen (Like 14000000000 years and only in the earth)
Melties have now the mission of stop the freezing.
Melties don't give a shit, kill the humanity, have a massive melties orgy by eons and die frozen.
>>
>>155936840
>A second series starts continuing to follow the last series' MC as a psychopath working in secret.
>He deconstructs the routines of each of his old friends' and colleagues' weeks and blends in.
>He isn't working to kill them personally but to ensure that they don't feel safe and grow more and more anxious over time, driving them to madness.
>He causes the entire association to fall in to madness as he watches on from a distance as they tear eachother apart.
>At the end he is seen moving away looking for another group of friends he can party up with as the madness is forgotten, locked away in it's own province.
>>
This is your typical story about a strong hero saving a fantasy world from the evil Demon Lord alongside his harem of cute girls, except for one little detail: those girls aren't with MC by chance, they are actually representatives of a bunch of factions who want to bring the hero to their side.
Now watch as each of this groups works behind the scenes to ensure their girl ends up being the winner of the MCbowl. You have the Holy Church suportting the oppai loli priestess, the Knight Order supporting the tomboy warrior, the Cult of the Ancient Ones supporting the ara ara onee-san type witch and so on.
The story would basically show the hero doing his usual battle shounen harem things while all the groups work behind the scenes to create the kind of contrived situations you would see in a story like that.
>>
And then a bunch of halfassed "idea" posts later...

>>155911011
Sounds passable for a toy cartoon.

>>155911934
Uncommon setting, at any rate. Needs more details.

>>155912327
A premise I've never heard before, and probably never will again. Kudos on originality, anyway.

>>155912649
Spooky. Hard to animate. No storyline.

>>155912785
Much too long. Attempts some nuance, but the ending sounds overly simplistic.

>>155913050
I like this. Simple, but already an intriguing mystery. Would watch.

>>155922581
Oh god, there's more.

>>155924901
All over the place. What's the real focus?

>>155925524
Needs more story, but has potential.

>>155932596
Doesn't need to be isekai, does it? Could be fun, though.

>>155933726
Aimless. Focus and you could have something. What binds it all together? Moping alone can't sustain a series.

>>155934250
Interesting take on genre. Fair for a parody.

>>155934902
I feel your pain.

>>155936053
Could be a good episodic, if the episode-to-episode quality of storyline was good. Would watch.

>>155936693
Unsustainable over long term, but maybe a workable short or one-shot.

>>155939274
The ending sounds messy, but the middle material sounds good, particularly the noble storyline.

>>155939842
Seriously exploring the literal ramifications of a very fake thing in great depth sounds fruitless.

>>155940717
Could work. Basic, but intriguing.

>>155943214
Needs more development.

>>155944352
A good director could pull this off. Might watch, depending on approach.

>>155946030
Sounds familiar. Maybe too familiar, but it doesn't sound bad either.

>>155949024
Not much of a story here.

>>155953567
Needs more story, but a decent setting.

>>155953712
Dreamsnake?

>>155954562
Unlike most here, you do have a plot and characters, but your setting is uninspiring. Good art can go a long way, though, and you have a nice style. Been to HYW on /co/?

>>155954568
Needs more detail on the story.

>>155954827
Lovely Bones-ish. Not bad, but not my genre.
>>
File: 1461592090716.png (780KB, 904x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461592090716.png
780KB, 904x720px
>>155958403
>I like this. Simple, but already an intriguing mystery. Would watch.
T-Thank you.
>>
>A young girl who dreams of being on a floating island.
>This island has been the only thing she ever dreams of.
>Eventually, as she grows older, more and more things start to appear in her dreams that appear in the distance.
>She discovers that by being around people and interacting more, she can bring these places closer to her in her dreams.
>It turns out she is bringing in people from their dreams in to her own dreamscape as they sleep.
>Both her and her newfound friends must work towards bringing all the pieces of the dream world together before they can find their eternal sleep.
>No one is mortal.
>>
>>155891084
oh boy, I have many ideas...

one would be an isekai harem anime, where the mainchar lands in the Warhammer40K universe.
To due shenanigens he becomes a Rogue Trader
his harem includes
a tough guardswoman
a Sister of Battle (her love to the main is only second to her love for the emperor)
a female Eldar Seer
a female Dark Eldar with a srong soft/sweet spot (for a Dark Eldar)
a female Harlequin Solitair
a female Space Marine (yes I know, they don't exist official, but I am thinking of her, as something like an experiment, done by an Inquisitor (who was also a pervert))
a shy female Techpriest
a female Felinid (we need catgirls)
and Cultist-chan (or at least a rip-off of her)
>>
>>155957513
I wouldn't watch it either.

>>155957883
If I never see another speculative fiction proper noun bracketed off in quotation marks in the description of an anime plot again, it will still be too soon.

>>155958480
Lacking real story, conflict.

>>155958492
Some ideas in these threads are impossible fantasizing. I won't dock points for that alone, but at least come up with something for your cardboard dolls to do instead of just listing them.

>>155958449
Thank you for sharing it. You pitched your idea well: premise, twist, forecast, and mystery, with a sketch of the lead character, supporting character, and antagonistic force. Others could learn from that.
>>
>>155958403
Ehh, I'm using telepathy as a metaphor for the internet/social media here. Plus, radio wave-based telepathy probably going to become a thing in 20-40 years. Better to have the canary in the coal mine shouting out to the world its flaws now than latter. I realize that this more suited to be a novel than an anime
>>
>>155956475
>Good thriller premise. A little generic, but "death game investigation" is a solid hook. Might watch.
The idea came up because death games are usually set in a modern setting, but they are usually not intervened by the police. Eventually, you can imagine death games as a kind of "conceptual monster" that preys on normal humans, with only one or two people managing to survive.

I also watched Heavy Object and the idea of "two rank-and-file soldiers destroying massive weapons that conventional weapons cannot touch" got me hooked. It's easy to manipulate that concept into an idea of two policemen breaking into death games and destroying the game itself before any more victims are forced to kill each other.

The main problem is balancing the risk factor. It's fun but eventually boring to make them powerhouses in their own right, but not everyone would appreciate the protags if they always end up hospitalized after one death game raid. In any case, one should expect references to famous examples of death games.
>>
>>155958492
This post smells of heresy.
>>
By the year 2027, Japan has fully adapted to augmented reality and partial virtual reality online gaming and had grown into an overall population of 90 million. Demand has risen for law enforcement to dedicate an agency for gaming-related crimes and incidents, and thus the National Police Agency Online Entertainment Office was formed.

The office is formed from a small group of people, namely:
A former mobile gaming "whale", Tetsuharu Shindou (HN: TESSIN);
Data analyst and hobbyist spriter, Hina (Hinageshi) Yamaguchi (HN: su-ke-ko);
Shooting instructor and former fighting game tournament champion, Kanematsu Shoudou (HN: Kinshou);
Quality assurance "specialists", Rui Uragumo and Leslie Kirigami;
and Inspector Torajirou Washida, self-proclaimed casual game enthusiast.

The team will handle several traditional mystery-themed cases, and will tackle insights on gaming itself.
>>
>>155958642
>Some ideas in these threads are impossible fantasizing. I won't dock points for that alone, but at least come up with something for your cardboard dolls to do instead of just listing them.
get into WH40K lore, and then you know what to fantasize about
but if you insist
the tough guardswoman, your typical tough armygirl
Sister of Battle, part of the Sisters of Battle, often called as Nuns with Guns, also have the tedency for selfpunishment
the Eldar Seer would have some Tsunere side in her ("It's not that I love you, or anything, monkeigh")
Dark Eldar like to turtore other races (and member of their own, just imagine a group of hardcore BDSM doms)
Harlequin Solitair is like Harley Quinn fusioned with an elf
the female Space Marine will have a strong motherly side (and a high sexdrive)
the female Techpriest is some sort of Hikikimori girl
and the Felinid is a catgirl (yeah, a catgirl)
and Cultist-Chan, yeah just google her (for Kayyhos)

>>155958722
well, every episode of that Anime would contain heresy
>>
>>155891084
>There is a website where you can post many shits.
>Someday in the anime block there is this thread requesting users to post their anime plot stories.
>Some of them post a really good plot.
>jew.psd
>OP stole main character plot.
>Actually OP is a damn fucking japanese ranobe writer.
>Shit gets real.
>OP becomes famous.
This is a story of a guy who had a good idea, but not enough resourses in his country to distribute his works properly, posted in the web, get stolen and have to travel to Japan to beat OP's shit by being a fucking thief.
>>
>>155957570
The alien-looking, metallic Maximal woke up in a lab somewhere with no memories and no conscience. He lived as a drone, simply performing the exercises given to him.

Then he heard a voice and was flooded with memories. The metallic Maximal was once a warrior in a normal body who fought alongside his friends, and he was happy. Then the metallic Maximal remembers the ambush that killed them. He begins to hear the cries of his friends and feel guilt. The spirit tells him they are unable to rest as long as their killer is free. Finally, he remembers the scent of a terrifying, alien-looking, metallic boogeyman from that day.

The metallic Maximal's new body gives him the power to escape the lab. He is in the capital, but he senses the boogeyman, and follows the scent deep into the wasteland. The scent disappears as he meets the special agent, the Decepticon prodigy, and the townsfolk Maximals.

He helps them out for a lengthy period of time until the scent finally returns on the eve of the group's final battle with the local tyrant. He leaves them to follow the scent.

The scent leads him directly to Scourge, who is surprised to see a Transmetal 2 that he doesn't recognize. They duel. In the fight, it is clear that the metallic Maximal's driving force is his love for his friends and the pain of losing them. It triggers a change in Scourge, who drops his guard and allows the metallic Maximal to impale him.

Whoa, first character I need two posts for! Concluded in the next post.
>>
Magical girls, but with Milfs
>>
>>155959789

The metallic Maximal leaves victorious, but miserable. The cries had not stopped and were louder than ever, but he could follow them this time, and he followed them into the woods to the spirit whose voice he had heard before.

On approach, he sees a vision of the Maximals losing, but is indifferent. Then he sees his friends who remind him that they didn't hesitate to take a fight they had no hope of winning, and say that their spirits live on in these new warriors. This rekindles his spirit.

The spirit tells the metallic Maximal that the only way to save his new friends is to reunite him with his body, the Decepticon prodigy. The metallic Maximal races to battle with the spirit, determined not to fail his friends again. He makes it just in time to save the Maximals from the brilliant command of the local tyrant's new general, joins the rest of the battle, and celebrates with his new friends when they win, at peace at last.
>>
Actually, this >>155913050 and this >>155936693 could be combined to make it one either one or two season series, where first one is the defeating of the <big evil bad> and the second is the timeskip and the investigation of what actually happened.

Could be pretty awesome.

Definitely a better timeskip than Code Geass had...
>>
>>155959948
It would kinda ruin the suspense if we saw what the party was like ourselves instead of the MC recalling it.
>>
>>155896866
I would make a manga of it.
>>
>>155959798
this
>>
>>155958403
I want to make the world something creative and unique but im afraid that I won't do it well, or will focus on the wrong things.

also yeah /hyw/ was my starting point. anyone who has frequent the thread for a year or so would know I used to be so so bad.
>>
>>155960095

Good point, BUT we can still make it work.

* MC has a bit of memory loss due to almost dying(head hit?)
* The real shenanigans were happening where the hero and his party was, MC didn't see the actual showdown
* We could actually sow the seeds of distrust with MC being unsure of what is the point of the <plot> he's sabotaging but he trusts hero

Or just do something different, show the story leading up to the final battle in season two from the point of view of the MC, and then show the final battle from the point of view of the hero while just dropping hints about what happened with MC who got detached from the party during the fighting.
>>
>>155891084
slice of life adventures of the very attractive and moe...uhh...http://www.desiquintans.com/noungenerator...glove girl. she is a glove but also a girl and her friends are the generic archetypes of tsundere, genki etc but typecasted into different types of gloves like latex, racing gloves, medical gloves. this will satisfy the fetish you never knew you had
>>
>>155960293

10 points for original character design.
>>
File: 1477617640937.png (241KB, 446x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477617640937.png
241KB, 446x412px
>>155960272
The solution is simple, make the original timeline a prequel series. Also my MC is not a loser like the other guy's, he's a competent badass who taught the hero everything he knew.
>>
>>155960399

Ahhh, the old switcheroo, that's good. That's really good.

Though I don't know if there's enough material for two seasons, maybe two short ones, or one split into two parts.

Definitely could be massaged a bit to make it work.
>>
>>155960378
concept art
>>
>>155960620

Fuckin' sold.

This guy must work in the entertainment industry, brings to the table both a good pitch and some concept art.
>>
File: 1488003405889.webm (159KB, 442x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488003405889.webm
159KB, 442x720px
>>155960514
I don't think I have any materials even for a short story, just bits of information here and there. Like how MC's daughter carries around his old sword or the scene where they visit her mother's/his waifu's grave. Also how complicated their relationship is since he's barely older than her in this timeline.

I don't know, I'm all over the place at the moment.
>>
File: Stripe.jpg (97KB, 590x477px) Image search: [Google]
Stripe.jpg
97KB, 590x477px
>>155960685

We can make it work, here's my business card.

Let's talk it over some coffee.
>>
MC without any superpowers gets isekaied into the generic fantasy world.
It's a survival horror.
>>
When people dead, they will be transferred in Afterlife. In Afterlife they will be judged whether they are worthy to go to heaven or else go to hell, but this judgement only there after every human is wiped at doomsday.
The MC is one of human that is wiped at that doomsday, he wakes up then finds out that he's in Afterlife.
But the Afterlife isn't like what he thought, this Afterlife is exactly like what he finds on earth moreover it's better. There's car, airplane, house, etc something that you can't expect in Afterlife.
At Afterlife, there's two faction, the one who wants salvation really happens and the one who don't want salvation happens. The one who don't want salvation happens thinks that if salvation happens, then they wouldn't meet someone they love that is fallen to hell. With that reason they plan to coup d'etat the God after the doomsday. The MC also thinks the same, thus he joins the coup d'etat faction.
>>
A zombie apocalypse threatened the human race, but humanity managed to overpower the zombie threat, and a breed of humans who were known to have been infected had developed powers to combat the undead threat.

BUT, humanity also underestimated the adaptability of the infected race. Those who were mostly intact after the moment of infection eventually developed their own identity as "Denizens", and started using the knowledge and cultures of humanity against them.

Earth becomes split in a three-way battle against the humans who want to preserve their humanity at all costs, the Denizens who want their share of this world, and the Antibodies who only want to survive.
>>
Generic high school romcom featuring a boy who keeps getting pestered and teased by a girl who legitimately wants his dick, but he keeps pushing her away, like you always see in your chinese cartoons.

But this time, boy has a legitimate reason: he also wants the girl but feels he can't because of guilt. (Help me out with this one anons, need a good reason. It can be boy's father raped the girl before that's why boy feels they can't be together, yet girl desperately wants him.)

Their relationship is something along the lines of prunus girl, where everyone around them keeps saying how good they go together, etc etc.

How lukewarm is this anons?
>>
Sniper for hire is tasked with watching over a yakuza crime boss's daughter, in the beginning it's business as usual until he has to intervene directly and the mc and main girl meet face to face, girl is tsundere and keeps intentionally getting into trouble in which he has to go save her from, show is a light comedy/action with maybe a tiny bit of romance.
>>
>>155959798
Fund this man
>>
In the future world has been literally split into two by some outer force (probably aliens) and humanity on the left split has completely perished.
The right split's halfcore has been collided with moon and even though the world has been seperated from it's route in the solar system with the power of FUTURE SCIENCE it has been turn into a massive moving spaceship with it's own ecosystem and shit.
Aliens have took the left split over and now humans and aliens are raging war against each other, both want the complete control over earth because it's the best planet there is etc.
No I'm not high, just typed whatever came into mind.
>>
An anime about a secret society/religious sect/shadowy cabal/whatever, but told from their viewpoint and not in a gag format. Basically an occult anime, but less LN chuuni runes and more 19th century philosophy or Buddhist cosmology/eschatology.
>>
File: dgmeshi.gif (84KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
dgmeshi.gif
84KB, 500x631px
>>155891084

I know this genre is kinda abused right now but...

>The MC is a top tier military weapons engineer
>Something goes awry when testing a new secret weapon
>The mc gets teleported in a fantasy dimension
>Appears in a cave full of mining dwarves
>The dwarves tell him that they have been enslaved for centuries by higher magical beings like elves
>They are forced to work in a mine to gather building materials etc
>they mask & hide the mc
>the mc starts planning how to get the drawes out there & how to defeat magic wielding guards
>They start to smuggle materials so they could make weapons
>The mc introduces the idea of making firearms
>REMOVING ELVEN SCUM WITH FIREARMS
>>
>>155964819
But firearms is not an honest weapon to use.
It's literally click and kill, dwarves would find that dishonorable imo
But elf scum are also using magic so maybe it checks out? I dunno
>>
>>155964903
>But firearms is not an honest weapon to use.
>It's literally click and kill, dwarves would find that dishonorable imo
your dwarves, maybe
>>
>>155964819
There, there. Now show us on the dolly where the fat chick with elf ears touched you.
>>
>>155964819
It's pretty obvious where this is going.
>>
MC, a graduate psychologist from Stanford is one day given an unusual research grant by the United States government to study the psychology of dreams and sleep. Unbeknowst to him, this was in fact a CIA project meant to hopefully enable the use of dream alteration in its operations. Thus, participants were subjected to taking various hallucinogens and meditative rituals to induce them in a trance-like state before falling asleep.

With unusual phenomenon observed and recorded during a test session, MC started to question the government's own motives and aims of the study. Yet he himself is curious when the results seem to raise more questions as to the reality of dreams and the power of mind. Each study reveals more and more promising results but when a participant was killed and more reality bending phenomenon started to occur, it begins to dawn on MC that the dreams were not dreams but in fact another realm where its residents or creatures may have now gained awareness of the current world and intends to use the participants to breach through it.

MC considers shutting the project down but the CIA demands MC to continue and even expands the project, with the intention to explore this other world and make America the first superpower to occupy another world.
>>
>>155925524
plot twist the mc draws an idealised version of himself that comes alive and is so disgusted that he vows to kill and replace his creator
>>
an anime that revolves around the mc owning that pencil from spongebob that creates life when you draw something but mc cant draw for shit so they end up making unholy monsters everytime he tries drawing something cute or harmless
>>
>>155898961
so like akira meets cars
>>
>>155891741
Would the mc be your typical flawed high schooler character or literally jesus? I'm not even sure which i would like more actually.
>>
>>155891084
Here.

This is how you do Isekai right.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Stranded_in_fantasy
>>
>>155891741
Idk if the world has to have actually ended for that, maybe some natural disaster to get the mc's buddies in with him and so on.
>>
File: 1445711577073.jpg (20KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
1445711577073.jpg
20KB, 255x256px
>>155958403
>A premise I've never heard before, and probably never will again. Kudos on originality, anyway.

What do you really mean by that though? Also, thanks~

>Oh god, there's more.

>>155912327

- **flush** (would be the sound effect that indicates the start of the MC's flashbacks in the early episodes)

- Suddenly feels intense pain from his shoulders to his legs as he tried to pull his pants up.

- Threw the shit-stained handkerchief to the nearest trash bin and washes his hands immediately afterwards, being punctilious and all that finicky stuff.

- Exits the bathroom and finds himself being stared at by his confused and terrified classmates.

- Their reactions didn't seem relevant to the MC.

- He notices a dent on the bathroom door but he told himself that it was already there.

- MC passes by the school clinic and gets into eye-contact with the douche who is surrounded by his delinquent friends.

- Douche immediately looks away in anxiety.

- MC wanted to try to ask him about what happened, but then the bell rang.

- MC wakes up towards the sound of his alarm clock, ending the first half of the short backstory arc.

Any suggestions on how I should continue on this? I might just try to draw something based on this...
>>
>>155891084
Next 10/10 anime movie following the winner formula.

A boy and a girl fall in love, they pray to a shinto god, theres destruction of stuff for reasons, they become appart in parallrl universes, boy does his hardest and fail, girl does her hardest and fail, and im the moment all hope is lost, the shinto god makes a magical portal in which they can go back in time to avoid destruction, they part ways and years later they met, having stood loyal to each other based on nothing but gut feeling. Last line is a title drop.
>>
>>155894626
There is a show like that THIS SEASON
>>
A hentai saga of each of the Keions having sex, Ritsu, Sawako and Mio experiencing vanilla (no yuri), Tsumugi interracial, Yui rape and whatever for the rest.
>>
>>155968010
Emotionally broken yui giving lotionjobs to fat salarymen in a Kabukichō massage parlour
>>
It's called The Ugly Barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.