[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started watching this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 02-7-1-678x381.jpg (24KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
02-7-1-678x381.jpg
24KB, 678x381px
And it's pretty good so far. The animation is gorgeous.
Can anyone tell me why Season 2 apparently doesn't stack up too well?
>>
>>155888854
who told you that? S2 goes on to fix everything wrong with the game. it's the culmination of the series. if you read anything bad about the anime, it's likely berseria shitters who are buttmad because their autistic waifu didn't get her own episode
>>
>>155888854
I thought S2 was a huge improvement over season 1. It went from kind of bad and what basically felt like a game tutorial to pretty decent and wasn't interrupted by Berseria advertisement. The real issue is the last episode not airing. Can Ufotable not finish any show that isn't Type Moon shit on time?
>>
niggas need to know its not a fucking season 2 its a second half
>>
>>155889081
Split cour still means it's a separate season.
>>
>>155888854
I didn't watch S2 because the climax for S1 was so godawfully self-righteous.
>>
>>155888931
>>155889003
I heard season 2 was bad on here. Guess I should have realised 4chans judgement isn't anything to go by.
Cheers guys, looking forward to watching more.
>>
>>155888854
Why not ask this after season 2 is over?
>>
Season 2 spends about 70% of its episodes focusing on making Rose a less-shitty character and making Alisha relevant. Which, while overall an admirable goal, leaves it with 2-3 episodes for the actual plot.
>>
>>155888931
>S2 goes on to fix everything wrong with the game
>Instead of Rosefagging we get Alishafagging
Same shit different flavor desu.
>>
Because the show is incredibly boring, the characters are incredibly bland, the villains arent terrifying at all, the plot hardly progresses and the MC is too much of a righteous kid. The animation is top notch, no doubt about it, but it simply is impossible to feel anything for the cast. God Eater post episode 9 does everything so much better.
>>
>>155889229
The self righteousness goes into overdrive in the second season, the plot is a mess and the characters get random power ups at the most opportune moments for no reason. It's definitely weaker than the first season, because at least then it held some promise.
>>
>>155888931
>S2 goes on to fix everything wrong with the game. i
The only thing it does is having Alisha armatize, which makes even less sense than Rose armatizing.
Instead of focusing on plot or main cast, it's just the Alisha show, featuring Rose as her love interest.
>>
File: bestzeria.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestzeria.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
Alisha made Rose into her bitch and will spread the religion of pure love to all corners of the earth to end Malevolence.
Alisha's lesbo royal guards agreed don't bother them about it.
>>
>>155889439
>it's just the Alisha show, featuring Rose as her love interest.

like i said it fixes everything wrong with the game. fuck even bamco admits this, by releasing that alisha dlc
>>
>>155889477
Why yurifags should never have an opinion.
>>
>>155889439
Don't forget about this fucking guy. Even he didn't know what the fuck was going on.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-14-23h50m36s481.jpg (345KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-14-23h50m36s481.jpg
345KB, 1280x738px
>>155889571
>>
>>155889477
You mean the same DLC which had Alisha as Rose's bitch and tends to get ignored by Bamco, just like the anime?
>>
>24 episodes and Sorey still isn't a character
And that's only one of the problems. At least the S2ED was good.
>>
Don't bother watching it unless you really like Alisha and/or Rose. Absolutely everything gets dropped in favour of focusing on their stories and growth.

I hear the manga has the best telling of the story and characters. It'll be officially translated in the summer I think. So maybe just read that instead.
>>
>>155892590
That's because if they pushed him aside so that they could make Alisha pretend to be relevant.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.