[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've recently gotten into Di Gi Charat and stumbled upo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 57015.jpg (44KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
57015.jpg
44KB, 225x318px
I've recently gotten into Di Gi Charat and stumbled upon this garbage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvo9MvXAckg
>Shitty animation
>Completely different premise
>New characters and settings I don't care about

It's like the new PPG in anime form. Why does this keep happening?
>>
That's a nice opening though.
I never watched Di Gi Charat, I only know it's related to Galaxy Angel by virtue of it being the same creators.
Oh yeah, same thing happened to Galaxy Angel too though.
>>
>>155878234
That's when I left out the boat. Original DiGi Charat and season OVAs were great but DiGi Charat Nyo ruined everything moving the setting out of Akihabara.
>>
>>155878551
Di Gi Charat is a precious example of what a mind-numbing anime must be. I'm really bitter that they changed anything about it. It was perfect the way it was.
>>
Also:
HAVE A PARTY NIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcgDIUvLL6c
>>
>>155878234
The first TV series aired around midnight and was aimed at otaku. Nyo aired at Sunday mornings and was aimed at children.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (13KB, 365x306px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13KB, 365x306px
I miss Moe Team Rocket.
>>
>>155879852
Yes and it is a mistake to make the latter out of the former.
>>
>>155879852
Also that doesn't explain the shitty animation.
>>
>>155878234
What are you talking aobut? I watched ALL Di Gi Charat in Animax and loved it, or maybe it was just the spanish dub that is always superior than the original japanese. Te la comes.
>>
>>155880090
Dejiko is first and foremost the mascot character of Gamers and predates any of the DiGi Charat anime. The first TV series is not the "original" that all other DiGi Charat anime are based on. Nyo isn't the last time a completely different adaption was made either (see: Winter Garden).

>>155880111
You don't watch a lot of Sunday morning shows, do you?
>>
>>155878234
Because money
>>
File: some shit.jpg (139KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
some shit.jpg
139KB, 800x750px
I liked Nyo for what it was.

It was what got me into anime after friends tried to show me boring bullshit like Lain, Akira and Eva.
>>
>>155885070
Mio fratello.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.