[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gantz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 30

Just a reminder that these fuckers killed innocent refugees and immigrants.
>>
File: FUCK OFF.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>155869322
Earth is full so fuck off.
>>
There are no innocent immigrants.
All immigrants are here by choice and have to face the consequences.
>>
Kaze is so cool in the Osaka arc. It's a shame that Gantz:O Didn't do him justice.
>>
That sounds like a good Manga. I might pick it up now
>>
>>155869322
>innocent refugees and immigrants
I don't remember them filing for their passports and greencards. They're literally illegal aliens. They know what they're doing. If they wanted to be left alone, they should've went to one of Saturn's moons instead of Earth and feeding/leeching off humans.
>>
>>155869717
Enjoy

There's also eye candy for everyone.
>>
>>155869838
Yeah, sure, like there's a green card for aliens.
There was a legal empty space so there weren't illegals.

>instead of Earth and feeding/leeching off humans.
The great majority of them didn't feed off humans, they were just having regular lives until some punks decided to hunt them down for no reason.
Only the last aliens were bad.
>>
>>155869322
Muscle Rider and his adopted son fought those rapefugees bare-handed, the Ayylmaos have no right to complain.

By the way, the fuckers in Italy were never dealt with, right? Stronk.
>>
>>155869716
I think it was a good adaptation, specially considered what it's generally done. Even if the arc was strongly cut down and modified.
>>
File: 1490848874089.jpg (31KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
1490848874089.jpg
31KB, 273x273px
Alright OP, what's stopping them from going
"know what, fuck these humans they're doing a horrible job running earth so let's build up our numbers and topple them"

You can't co-exist with something that can easily rip knock someones head off (onion aliens) or take several shots from high tech energy beams (statue aliens).
cause what's stopping them from gaining a population advantage and overthrowing the humans to claim earth as their new home since they lost their new ones.

literally the end boss aliens were trying to do that, aliens are scum.

kill em all.
>>
File: Consider the following.jpg (23KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
23KB, 343x284px
Reminder that all the ayy's usually lacked the ability to communicate with the humans and showed no regard for human life that was not directly responsible for hunting them.
>Onion ayy's. Little kid cant even talk and just offers onions while adult onion ayy just scream in incorrherent sentences.
>Flying ayy with weird robot ayy.s Lacked ability to communicate in proper jap, acted weird to their human neigbors and attacked people who while had the implants showed no interest in attacking them (little kid and older woman).

>many chapters latter the ayy's started to attack humans who had no implants or were directly related to the "hunters" as being the fucking hunters (school kids in some school where one hunter goes to, police who were just walking in to check out some of the damage at museum, pedestrians just going on with their daily life or coming out of the water screaming "give back our land" which is false since they never owned it to begin with"). They showed no mercy and was no longer invisible to the human eye.

Also the ayy's seemed to not care about the fact that some of the hunters had no fucking idea what was going on and did not want to hunt them. They never tried to help the humans forced to hunt them to be free from Gantz at any point in the story. Closest thing was the god transform alien at Osaka that spoke with Katou but we did not learn shit.

Sure the hunters are scum but for fucks sake they are forced to do this. They have no choice but the ayy's had a choice when coming to earth on how to live their life and they must have known something about earth and the possible wierd future tech human group that is hunting ayys.
>>
>>155870168
Fucking ayy
>>
File: tumblr_om3vjuf71N1uzwbyjo1_540.gif (3MB, 540x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om3vjuf71N1uzwbyjo1_540.gif
3MB, 540x290px
>>155869322
>>155869980
I'd like to have sex with the Tengu alien, but at human size
>>
File: 1476629518329.jpg (48KB, 452x518px) Image search: [Google]
1476629518329.jpg
48KB, 452x518px
>>155870168
>or coming out of the water screaming "give back our land" which is false since they never owned it to begin with
You don't understand, they were masquerading as Japanese kappa & friends and had to act so that they wouldn't blow their cover. It would be very suspicious if a mythological creature that should be screaming "give back our land" doesn't do it, man.
>>
File: gantzv2p1.jpg (386KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
gantzv2p1.jpg
386KB, 600x823px
>>155870081
>onion aliens
Because a father who just sees his son getting killed for no reason has no right to be angry.
>>
Well, the last race wanted to eat humans, so they are not innocent.
>>
File: 1435717609780.jpg (20KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
1435717609780.jpg
20KB, 600x384px
>>155870355
Cant he be angry in japanese?

Ayy scumbag is in jap land and he cant insult in japanese at a jap after his son got killed by wierd humans? Clearly he must be regretting getting tricked by the intergalactic smuggler for going to earth to begin with after selling his ayy onion farm on some shitty planet 20000 lightyears away for "paradise" japan on earth only to find out that is not that good, still lives on shitty place, son cant go to school and he have to hide from the local residents for the rest of his life only to get attacked by weird humans with weird tech gun which almost looks like the same one used by some ayy group that fought with giant ayys on some distant planet.
>>
>>155870168
How are the ayys supposed to know what the people wearing the suits that are killing them know or not know besides the fact that the people wearing those suits are hunting them down for no apparent reason?

>be an ayy
>move to earth to live in peace without bothering others
>try your best to integrate and communicate with humans
>after years of peaceful live without incidents some punks in tight suits begin to hunt you down after you did nothing against them
>somehow you're the bad guy

baka

German billionaire is a meathead who fucked everything up for everyone.
>>
Anzu best girl.
>>
>>155870459
sure, but then one of the series major plot points would be explained super early
>>
>>155870450
The point is that only the last ones were bad, the rest of the ayy lmaos were just here, like plants or ricks or whatever, just part of the landscape
>>
>>155870459
If you move to another planet, tell me how well would you communicate when considering that even humans fail with other human languages.

Also, as far as we know, each ayy species comes from a different planet. You don't go around the galaxy to live as a refugee in an already populated planet without getting benefits if you don't really need to. You've never seen war.

Or do you think that all lmaos have a common secret radio station that gets them all up to speed on everything that's going on in the universe at the same time in every mother language they use????
>>
>>155870484
>>
>>155870461
Talk with them to begin with. There are several times where no violent action has been taken only for one to begin after no communication. And there have been several times where the ayys suddenly speak jap but it was usually too late. ( Onion kiddo could a little bit,robo and bird ayy could a little bit, giant buddha statues could but shit was just crazy fast, little human imitator could be he got his friend killed but he did not speak before his friend got wiped, Giant dinosaurs arc in musuem, wierd tentacle ayys could speak jap perfectly but they went all in killing humans with the boss going edgy, osaka arch where the god being could and the smaller ones but they were just insane)
etc.

There are nanotech scumbags that actively hunt "hunters" and these scumbags can talk with the ayys so the ayys (osaka arch) are not complete retards with no information about earth or the "hunters"

>>try your best to integrate and communicate with humans
>integrate and communicate with humans
Bullshit son, they hid and never speak with any human. When they get found out they go full retard and kill people left and right.

But not just the ayy's are retards. Even the humans around are retards since no one seem to notice the "hunters" when they do get visible to the eye as for what they really are. Even the goverments are retard but this can be blaimed on poor writing. Hell Gantz is actually shit if you think about it.

>>155870684
>Also, as far as we know, each ayy species comes from a different planet.
And they all got here to earth in some form which means there is a intergalactic trade between planets where you can get smuggled to planets.

>Or do you think that all lmaos have a common secret radio station that gets them all up to speed on everything that's going on in the universe at the same time in every mother language they use????
Sure why not considering how Gantz went.
>>
>>155870461
>>somehow you're the bad guy

Yes you are
>>
>>155870004
>I think it was a good adaptation
Would be an OK stand alone, but not so much as an adaptation.

Also there many instances when dialogue and action didn't mix together. For example, shortly after being beamed to osaka, when Katou tries to save the elderly people. The alien just stands there and waits while Katou talks about.

Also the gun delay, was kind shitty done as well.
>You just stand there monester-kun while I'll stand still as well, even though you were so fast as to sonic barrier and showed no hesitation in killing stuff before.
Manga had it done a lot better.
>>
>>155869322
>dubs
Sounds like they could be used in Europe
>>
>>155870967
Alright seems like one of the ayys in buddah arch spoke with Katou. Asking why they were hunting them and why earthlings threat them bad.

Katou was too slow to respond so fight went back to action.
>>
>>155870967
>Hell Gantz is actually shit if you think about it.

You mean is someone out there who doesn't think that Gantz is pure shit good only for some mindless violence?
>>
>>155869903
>Only the last aliens were bad.
Did you even read gantz?
>>
>>155870967
Nah, man. The violence begins when the punks go on killing, then the lmaos retaliate with more violence.

And you're forgetting something very important, if the punks didn't kill the ayys in the time dictated by Gantz, they'd die -again-. So they were going to kill them or at least try with all they got unless they were killed first.

It was a situation in which ayys that were just living their lives without messing with other people are suddenly facing a bunch or guys who are determined to exterminate them, regardless of what they do.

So what do you do, then? You defend yourself. As an ayy.

And about going out public, nigga are you for real? I know how this is but be realistic. The best option for them was to remain low profile and that required being hidden from the general knowledge. For everybody's safety.
>>
>>155870980
No, you're a victim of a german faggot.
>>
>>155871004
Keep in mind how other adaptations are done, anon. That's the main thing I use to compare them and to say that it was well done.

There were several flaws, but overall it was a good work.
>>
>>155871358
>>155870967
The ayys didn't know about Gantz, how could they have stopped it?
>>
>>155871698
Yeah, and if I were one of the ayys who lived here peacefully and a bunch of cretins began to hunt me down without me having harming them in any way before I'd probably go violent too.
>>
>People saying that the aliens were all peaceful until attacked
>Completely forgetting about Italy, Osaka and the demons
Yeah, okay sure. I guess when the demon boss was saying that he was going to eradicate mankind, he was just role-playing.
>>
>>155872193
He was pumped up from the fight, anon.
>>
File: 1439572024884.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439572024884.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>>155872024
Ayys are not peaceful and you know it.

Your arguments are emotional and is based on weak assumptions.

You are bait, weak and ayy apologist. End yourself for humanity.
>>
>>155872481
I dare you to post how many times the ayys attacked first and how many times the humans attacked first.
You're not gonna do it because you know you'll lose the argument.

My arguments are based on the manga, without letting my ((((emotions)))) to side with either side.

I'm not bait, you're the apologist and you can't refute truth with your bs.
Having an unpopular opinion is not b8, you're projecting and trying to reduce reason to a joke.

Admit it, the ayys did nothing wrong. The punks were forced to.
The only bad guys here are the last ayys and the german.
>>
>>155869322
good
>>
Yes, that's the point.
>>
File: tumblr_n8flzv2WgQ1ruyltvo1_1280.jpg (404KB, 800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8flzv2WgQ1ruyltvo1_1280.jpg
404KB, 800x1125px
Bye bye okaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>155873876
>tumblr
>>
>>155873917
you need to step up your game
>>
>>155869322
>ILLEGAL refugees and immigrants
>>
>>155874417
Nah, there isn't legislation on ayys so they are not breaking the law and thus, none of them are illegal.
>>
>>155869322

if they didn't do anything wrong then why do they hide from the humans?

honestly anons. How can anyone compete against the facts.

also;
>Gantz
>most american manga ever created.
>before Trump even announced the wall
>the clapping sex giant
>those digits, kek wills it.
Is Gantz a MAGA precursor?
>>
>>155874920
>if they didn't do anything wrong then why do they hide from the humans?
Because it would have caused a crisis, riots and violence towards them due to fear or ignorance or Area 51.
The safest thing was to be remain hidden.
>>
Manga worth reading? Watched the 3DCG movie and it was quite nice but I hear the manga goes to shit.
>>
>>155874504
>Nah, there isn't legislation on ayys so they are not breaking the law and thus, none of them are illegal.

If you are on United States ground you must follow United States laws, I assume the same applies to Japan and pretty much every country but Somalia.
>>
>>155875677
Yes, it is worth reading.

"Goes to shit" is because of the ending, the last arc. It could be said that it's up for debate. I didn't really like it, but well. Everyone one has an opinion.
>>
>>155876023
Yeah, but did they really break any law? Technically speaking they weren't even illegals, so...
>>
>>155875677
Manga escalates like crazy, it's still got violence and babes though, people have weird expectations about this stuff.
>>
>>155876168
Just by entering the country they are breaking the law.
>>
>>155876204
Not really.

There isn't any law that says that life from a different planet cannot come to Japan or any oher country or that if they do they must apply for a green card.
>>
>>155876168

Yes, they broke immigration laws.
>b-but they're aliens.
Any court that isn't retarded would immediately rule that "person" refers to "all sapient beings". Otherwise you're arguing that it's okay to murder them because they are not, legally, people.
>>
>>155876238
>There isn't any law that says that life from a different planet cannot come to Japan or any oher country or that if they do they must apply for a green card.

The term "illegal alien" is used for a reason, what,did you thought it was used because "racist" lawmakers.
>>
>>155876168
>Technically speaking they weren't even illegals
Then what are they?
>>
>>155876285
>Otherwise you're arguing that it's okay to murder them because they are not, legally, people.
That's the exact argument people give to kill other animals and eat them.
>>
>>155876238
>Not really.

>There isn't any law that says that life from a different planet cannot come to Japan or any oher country or that if they do they must apply for a green card.

Just by entering the country they are breaking the law by not doing to appropriate procedure to enter, it doesn't matter if they are aliens or humans or catgirls, if they are on US ground they are to abide to US laws.
>>
>>155876366
Something can be legal, illegal or unregulated.

Something illegal is something against the law.
Something unregulated is something that happens outside of the law, where there is no law and thus, no possibility of breaking it or going against it.
>>
>>155876400

Then you're arguing semantics. Either they're illegal immigrants or an invasive species of pest, but removing them (with force if necessary) is a valid response in either case.
>>
>>155876547
Japan isn't the US nor is the world, get over yourself, burger.
>>
>>155875601
>fear of Area 51
>fear of the government
>fear of being part of society
>not being part of society
>never integrating into society
>forming gangs leading to isolation
>the gangs lead to more crime

nah bro your foolish to think that in any way shape of form that its ok to hide when you are trying to find a new home.

its simple facts. just look at the rape gangs in sweden. also this is a very /pol/ conversation.
>>
>>155876719
Do you think lawmakers from other countries will leave loopholes like this open.

Are you seriously this naive?
>>
>>155876719
>or any oher country
You were saying?
>>
>>155876666
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying they didn't attack anyone until they began to get attacked, hunted down and exterminated.
They were living peaceful lives without fucking around with the natives.
They tried to communicate and ask them why they were being attacked.

Self-defense.
>>
>>155876724
They aren't humans, they are aliens. You're projecting
>>
>>155876822

>asking the rats politely to leave your property.
You're pretty strange, mate.

Unless you're saying that they are not, in fact, pests which would make them law breakers.
>>
File: 004.png (256KB, 973x1400px) Image search: [Google]
004.png
256KB, 973x1400px
>>155876822
>>155876887
>>
>>155876781
>>155876778
An alien going somewhere is kind of 'universal'. Unlike laws.
US law is not Japan's law.

It just happens that noone knows ayys exist, having a law or something that doesn't exist or happen is ridiculous.
So you got 'unregulated' events, and then you change the law.
>>
>>155876940
Okay, there was one gang after they were being hunted for months/years.

How many times were the ayys attacked first and how many times were the humans attacked first prior to that scene? Hmm?
>>
>>155877051
>aliens aren't human therefore laws don't apply to them - retard.
>>
>>155877051
>It just happens that noone knows ayys exist, having a law or something that doesn't exist or happen is ridiculous.

>being prepared is ridiculous.

Every developed nation has at least some regulations or at least guidelines regarding literal aliens.
>>
>>155877145
>a dog cross a border
>a dog does nothing wrong
>OMG KILL HIM HE MUST OBEY THE LAW KILL HIM BY ALL MEANS
>>
>>155877246

So you're saying it's okay to kill the aliens because they're invasive, dangerous species of animal then.
>>
>>155877246
>He doens't knows about dogs without leash laws

welp you truly are naive.
>>
>>155877349
He is from leftypol so what can you say?
>>
>>155877319
No, I'm saying it's ridiculous to defend to killing of beings that not only are doing nothing to harm you or interfere with your life but also go through the trouble of hiding to not disturb you.

>>155877349
I've had dogs for all my life plus worked in shelters. You don't know what you're talking about.
I bet you think Cesar Millan is the way to go.

>>155877407
You've absolutely no idea of my political opinions. Go away boogyeman
>>
>>155869716
he was in it?
>>
File: gantz-204-pic-4-rider.jpg (292KB, 1456x1032px) Image search: [Google]
gantz-204-pic-4-rider.jpg
292KB, 1456x1032px
>>155877527
How long has it been since you read the manga?
>>
>>155877465

Rats hide in my attic; I still call the exterminator. Maybe you should give up on the "human laws don't apply because they're not human" argument.
>>
File: Gantz1.jpg (203KB, 756x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gantz1.jpg
203KB, 756x1200px
>>155877579
Couple of months.
>>
>>155877657
Not him but yeah the "human laws don't apply because they're not human" argument is true because they aren't fucking humans you retard. And neither they are rats or dogs, they are a totally different thing that need to be evaluated and classified.

Mentaly ill people for example have a set of different rules depending on their case.
>>
File: Gantz_c0381_-_p18_Utopia.png (425KB, 856x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Gantz_c0381_-_p18_Utopia.png
425KB, 856x1300px
Who's your favorite Gantz member? and why?
Mine is this blond feminist delinquent, he appeared like two times but he was boss as fuck.
>>
File: gantz4.png (717KB, 945x1400px) Image search: [Google]
gantz4.png
717KB, 945x1400px
>>155878515
>>
File: 014.png (398KB, 946x1400px) Image search: [Google]
014.png
398KB, 946x1400px
>>155878601
>>
>>155872613
>The only bad guys here are the last ayys and the german.

I was wondering when you'd reveal you were a mere speedreader. And you blew it on the last sentence. Protip: Sebastian wasn't just "a German guy" he was an alien. He was a member of the God alien race, the same aliens in the room of truth.

times the aliens attacked first:
Osaka Mission
Kuronos solo mission
The dinosaur mission

I'm not the original guy you were arguing with. I really don't get why you're an alien apologist. The aliens show how fucking ruthless they were during the Osaka mission, they were literally eating innocent humans for fun.
>>
>>155870450
You guys kinda miss the POV of the aliens, not all are the same. There are the ones that just chill without harming anyone, like the Onion alien or the Buddha alien. then there's the ones that want to become part of our society, like the Oni aliens, and then there's the ambitious ones that want to overthrow our system. Not all aliens are the same, but all of them are fighting for survival, and against Gantz, there's just kill or be killed.
The vampires fit the ones that want to be part of our society, but they are a bunch of assholes that eat people so fuck them.
>>
>>155869678

fpbp
>>
>>155869843

That panda just kinda disappeared right?
>>
>>155880864
>fpbp
Stop posting that.
>>
>>155880959
Do you prefer people saying "This" to upvote?
>>
>>155878832
You're the speedreader here, I've stated plenty of times that the aliens were not violent until they began to be hunted down, do I need to repeat it again?

If you're living a peaceful live without harming other people or creatures and suddenly you have teams of people hunting you down, with no intention to stop, turning your family members into soup you'd get violent too, you'd retaliate.

How many times did the humans attacked first? Uh? Still nothing, I see.
Let me make it even better, how many times the humans attacked first UNTIL the ayys decided to attack first and defend themselves?

As I said, I'm not an apologist, but you all guys decided that the aliens were bad inherently because (((reasons))) and that they deserved what happened to them, which isn't true.

The only aliens who actually wanted to do BAD things to humanity were the last ones. And I've NEVER said the opposite, because it wouldn't be true.
>>
>>155880153
This.
>>
>>155878832
Fuck, I forgot to add on the last post, the german guy is to easily identify a character, what are you even doing?

And yes, he was BAD GUY because he gave the commands to create Gantz teams that only had the choice to kill or get killed.
Giving a point score? are you fucking kidding me?

He was in for the fun, not to prepare earth against the last alien race. If he had wanted the latter he would have had several talks with different governments.

I'm not going to look for the exact pages right now, but this should be enough for you and for the point I was making.
http://gantz.wikia.com/wiki/Heinz_Bernstein
>He claims the visuals from the hunts are relayed live to private parties all over the world, and that the purpose is for betting on the outcome.
>>
>>155881773
>The only aliens who actually wanted to do BAD things to humanity were the last ones.
And the Vampires, and the Osaka bunch. The ones in the Italy mission seemed just like the Buddha ones, just living as statues peacefully till Gantz screw them over, but it was way more than what they expected, Gantz always does that, they have the location of the immigrants and who's the known target, but never with accuracy, it's like you know that in a certain building there are refugees, but you don't know how many and if they are armed or not.
>>
>>155878741
Maybe he was gay
>>
>>155876238
Except that any actual alien would fall under the illegal alien description. In reality it might be a little different because anyone who tries to land on Earth will be spotted, since there is no case of this happening it would be a completely new situation to deal with obviously but generally speaking illegal alien is a general term. You fly here from 6 billion systems away and park your shitbox on Earth and you'll be in trouble.
>>
File: Ineedajoint.jpg (132KB, 737x363px) Image search: [Google]
Ineedajoint.jpg
132KB, 737x363px
>>155878515
Kuwabara

Glad to see gantz threads are making a comeback btw
>>
>>155869322
watching gantz:0 made me want to read gantz since im anime only. I don't have much complaint about the cgi but the faces were so stiff. and why are thier butts animated like they're always clenching it? thats was one fo the goals going in to see nice skintight ass.
>>
>>155878515
Kuwabara and pre Katastrophe Sakurai. Kuwabara might have been the best gantzer ever, the only two people that have killed owned aliens without suits are Kei and Kuwabara, but Kuwabara its cooler.
>>
>>155876168
>dont mind me walking out of this store without paying, I'm an undocumented customer
>>
File: Le banner drops hunt.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Le banner drops hunt.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Now that the dust has settled

Was Musclerider natty?
>>
>>155883056
One hundred percent natural.
>>
>>155882937
when has any of the ayys done that?
some of them were statues, nigga, STATUES.
>>
File: 1491767966531.jpg (102KB, 537x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491767966531.jpg
102KB, 537x600px
>>155883056
Yes, absolutely.
>>
File: Musclrider Takedown.png (353KB, 752x473px) Image search: [Google]
Musclrider Takedown.png
353KB, 752x473px
>>155883785
>>155883636
I don't know lads.
>>
>>155870355
>no reason
He was an Illegal extra terrestrial immigrant.
He should've known it would eventually happen.
>>
>>155883056
As natty as rich piana.
>>
File: tumblr_niwaj0QyDk1s4nb7ao1_1280.jpg (247KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niwaj0QyDk1s4nb7ao1_1280.jpg
247KB, 840x1200px
>>155884185
He's natty, big and has his bloodstream boiling with adrenaline.
He's a beast. A sexy beast.
>>
>>155869322
I wish we had Gantz in Sweden
>>
File: Mary_Kisses_Kaze.png (416KB, 917x761px) Image search: [Google]
Mary_Kisses_Kaze.png
416KB, 917x761px
>>155884911
Natty as Scooby. But he swings for girls.
>>
>>155884373
>he should have foreseen his son horribly mutilated by some fujo police unit in skintight suits, totally guys!

Yeah, cause that's what we do to illegals all the time
>>
>>155884988
Scooby aka trt isn't roids.
>>
>>155885032
That's what I'm saying. Musclerider is natty, Scooby is natty, Piana is not
>>
File: Natty Goat.jpg (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Natty Goat.jpg
189KB, 600x600px
>>155884185
>>155883785
>>155884988
Did Oku ever give us MuscleRider's Height and/or Weight
>>
>>155884948
You have Yotsuba -among others-, for such a small populated country that ain't bad.
>>
>>155885175
I don't recall, but judging by his size compared to others, his bone structure and his muscle mass he is a natty guy.
>>
Why was Gantz's plot such a convoluted fucking mess?
>>
>>155885657
Because most manga authors don't plan things ahead well enough and get lost.
>>
>>155885313
Alright so a quick google search shows that izumi is almost 6'2 so I'd say Muscle Rider would be 6'2 or 6'3
>>
>>155885657
But it was not. In fact it was as easy to follow as it gets.

Or did you mean it was a clusterfuck/trainwreck of a story?
>>
>>155885313
Next you're gonna tell me arnold was natty.
>>
>>155885991
~1,9m for metric people

Yeah, he's natty without a doubt.
>>
>>155871917
Not being condemning, and if compared - yes, it's the best adaptation so far, and quite a huge leap in quality at that.
>>
>>155886044
Arnold wasn't natty but the manga equivalent of Arnold would be one of the JoJos, not Musclerider. Also, even though Arnold wasn't natty he still trained like a motherfucker, more than most people could imagine.
Many of the guys that use roids nowadays know shit about training and look weird af.

I know about fitness and bodybuilding, and that body is perfectly achievable being natty for most men given enough time and dedication, having the proper training and diet.
>>
>>155882492
>Glad to see gantz threads are making a comeback btw

As shitposting clickbait threads?
I'd rather see them stay dead than come back in this shitty form.
Frankly it speaks volume on the quality of the average neo-/a/ poster.
>>
>>155886358
You sound like a beginner.

Muscle rider looks like he has 18inch+ arms, 3D delts and looks full while having a 6 pack.
>>
>>155886632
>clickbait
>>
>>155886673
>this thread
>not the literal definition of a clickbait thread
It's like i'm on fucking /v/.
>>
>>155870461
>German billionaire is a meathead who fucked everything up for everyone.
seriously this

wish he had a death scene, but as far as I can tell he gets away with everything
>>
>>155886869
chill for christ sake, it's just a fucking manga discussion.
>>
>>155878515
The man who had a double sword wield and Kuwabara.
>>
>>155878515
Excluding important guys i like the sniper dude from the temple mission the most. He was way pretty reliable for a generic fodder character.
>>
>>155889227
Sniper dude could have soloed the Nurarihyon , no sweat. In general, the whole third mission team was fucking god tier and could have owned all the missions while actually wearing the suits and weaponry, too bad they got the 1000-arms as first mission, I bet that guy was on the Oni leader level.
>>
>>155880911
yes, I think it died during the angels/gods fight
>>
>>155886869
>having an opinion that I don't like and that opinion being defended is now bait

You couldn't recognize b8 even if you had it in front of you pocking your face with its dick. Fuck off.

I'm sick of tards like you that call bait to anything that is either controversial, unpopular or not of their taste, fucking pleb
>>
>>155882222
Gantz basically wanted to train humanity so they could fend off the invaders of the last arc, though, why kill the inmigrants that were also fleeing those invaders makes no sense, they could've allied
>>
>>155886651
You sound like you don't know what you're talking about.
I've worked in gyms as a trainer, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
test
>>
>Just watched Gantz:O last night
>This thread appears

It was good, i liked it
Anyone else reading lesbian Gantz?
>>
>>155889710
How many points was he worth?
>>
>>155890927
I liked Gantz O a lot more than I expected to. Showed it to a friend and he liked it too
>>
Reika did not deserve to die
>>
>>155890927
I enjoyed it too, it was great and the quality is fucking awesome
>>
Would you go live with her?
>>
File: taeeeee-chaaaaaan.jpg (437KB, 1777x1424px) Image search: [Google]
taeeeee-chaaaaaan.jpg
437KB, 1777x1424px
Did Oku ever explained how souls work? I mean, if the soul leaves the body and goes to other dimension every time someone dies, then what happens to them when someone is revived? Do bodies get their soul back from the other dimension or is a new soul made (well, copied from memory)? And what's the deal with clone's souls of living persons (Kei, Kishimoto)? Assuming they don't share a soul with the original, was their soul also made by Gantz or a different soul from the other dimension came to inhabit them?

Also, what happened with the invisible (later visible) bodies of dead aliens and gantzers? Were they left to rot? I'd assume at least the dead bodies of gantz teams are transferred back to memory so they can be revived. When Kurono died and was revived the same night, he apparently left no body despite he was no longer a gantz member, but it is never shown.

And why can't they do the same with suits and guns? They go out of their way to blow off the heads of anyone that might be seen firing a gantz gun in public (unless he plans to kill the witness), but if you forget to put on your suit or bring back the guns you took home when gantz calls, well that's too bad, it's not like they have some sort of transportation device, apparently they are ok if someone discovers your guns while you are on a mission and if you die that equipment might be lost forever. Maybe they can transport them but they want people to be responsible? btw, did you noticed Nishi and Kurono stole two Z guns during the Italian mission?

There's still many unanswered questions: How were those gigantic robots made without anyone noticing? Are nichanners as dumb as depicted in the manga? And what's up with Tae-chan becoming moe during the prelude to the Osaka Arc?

P.S. What famous faces did you recognize? Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, Steve Buscemi, Wanderlei Silva were all gantz hunters, while Mike Tyson, Kimbo Slice and maybe Halle Berry were aliens
>>
>>155873876

Oka was the only guy I wanted to see do something.

But his giant mech got solo'd by the 60 pointer (lol since the mechs were meant to be insane) and he got bodied by the 100 pointer that the vastly shit mode team beat.

I never got why they brought back a bunch of shitters but never him.
>>
>>155890999
Probably around the 60-70pts.
Tengu/Inugami > Oni boss > 1000 arms.
>>
The panda was the best part.
>>
>>155891724
I thought Tae had changed why more by the end but I guess it's mostly that hideous hair style she had.
>>
>>155891578
I would go live with Kato and try a lot very hard to have babies with a condom.
>>
>>155889710

Nah he couldn't. He was good but you need to remember that the only reason that the Tokyo team won was that Oka told them EXACTLY how to beat it and ran off to use them as bait. Then they did what he was going to do and got lucky that the grav-gun thing was lying around the fight despite having ran away from that fight.

The sniper was good but the Nurarihyon was beyond anyone soloing it. Oka proved that it's not possible even when he got his sneak attack via sacrificing his armour.
>>
>>155891774
Izumi was cool too
>>
>>155891724
If souls are magic I imagine they get duplicated and then they join again after the clones die.
>>
>>155892068
Eh, you just explained how the sniper dude could have soloed the Nurahyon. The druggie from the Osaka team actually harm the Nurahyon the most, but he failed miserably cause he was a bitch, if it would have been the sniper dude he wouldn't have failed and discovered the Nurahyon weak spot, remember that the sniper dude is one of the few intelligent people in the whole Gantz series. Oka and everyone else lost due to nobody knowing the Nurahyon weakness and that the whole Osaka team didn't know what teamwork was(principal flaw) while the sniped dude did worked on team and covered his allies, not because he cared for their lives but caring for the sake of the mission. Sniper dude power is maximum.
>>
>>155869678
Earth is full of immigrants
>>
Fuck off space niggers we're full.
You can crash on the moon if you want
>>
My ideal Gantz team

Kurono (leader)
Nishi (ghost)
Kaze (brawler)
Hikawa (swordsman)
Togo (sniper)
Sakurai (ESP)
Sei (support)
Reika (support)
Virgin-kun (mascot)
>>
>>155896802
I'd take Izumi over Nishi any day. Nishi was a jobber.
>>
>>155896802
What about the panda? It's like you don't want to succeed.
>>
>>155896802
Oka????
>>
>>155896802
Reika (ona-hole)*
>>
Can you guys stop arguing and start posting Gantz porn? i fucking swear 90% of /a/ is a faggot.
>>
>>155896802
>Hikawa
>tanking with full AGI
AGI fags are the worst.
>>
>>155896802
lmao Virgin-kun would be the clutch factor.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 185x272px
sakurai for me the best character underrated after katastrophe i mean he was the shit in the beginnin not that much but damn in catastrophe was like a god
>>
File: gantz328.jpg (34KB, 247x320px) Image search: [Google]
gantz328.jpg
34KB, 247x320px
sakurai like this guy up on me sakurai was lit

and was interesting bad we dont see him in gatnzO
>>
>>155870757
Does anyone actually think Kei was anything but utter shit?
>>
>>155871405
I enjoy Gantz as stupidly violent and sexual nonsense, but the story is irreparably shit. I still can't be bothered to read beyond the first few chapters of part 3, even after multiple attempts and a half dozen rereads of everything up to Italy.
>>
>>155878832
You're also forgetting that all those instances are just from the Tokyo team's perspective. There's dozens of other teams that had been forced into hunts before and during what we read.
>>
>>155900157
>KEEEI CHAN
>TAEEE CHAAN
>>
So can we agree that the 100 point weapons were absolutely useless, maybe except for the gravity gun?

Best thing seemed to be the Katana
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.