[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this season comes down to either Recreators or Alice to Zouroku.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 21

So this season comes down to either Recreators or Alice to Zouroku. Everything else airing this season is from average to shit.
>>
>>155864252
Recreators is shit quality man

>anime's anime comes to life
>anime and anime's anime look the same aka it not really anime but live-action

>shitty bazooka of Babylon,and Senbon zakura

>see them walking on the street, they are going up and down like a bubble head.

>camera zoom to their feet,no tip toeing to account for the bobble head inorganic walking.

>animators never seen a actual human being walking.
>>
>>155864252
>Alice to Zouroku
That one is garbage though
>>
>>155865851
>>155865866
and they're still better than the rest of the shows this season
>>
>>155865887
>I will still eat shit,cause it the higher quality shit

You are lower then a dog.
>>
>>155864252
Recreators is bad though
>>
>>155864252
Shit recommendation thread and shit taste.
>>
>>155865960
>>155865925
this

>>155865887
Nothing is good about recreators fag, they cannot even draw people walking normally,nor come up with original powers
>>
>>155865913
uh, yeah because i watch to pass the time, not because i'm trying to maintain some sort of artistic standard? notice that i didn't call it good.
>>
>>155866022
>pass the time
>I will eat dog shit and lick my fingers,cause I need something to do.

I redact my statement about dogs, you are lower then a roach.
>>
>>155864252
>comes down to
>Recreators
>Alice to zouroku

when there's
>Renai Boukun
>Saekano
>Bahamut virgin soul
>Eromanga sensei
>Sakura quest

and there's even Sword oratoria and unironically Attack on titan
>>
>>155864252
You have terrible fucking taste.

>isekai shit
>SUFFERING shit

The real AOTS will come down to Busou Shoujo and Frame Arms Girl. True patricians understand this.
>>
>>155866208
>gag manga shit
>LN shit
>won't be as good as the first season
>plagiarism of OreImo with worse writing
>nothing happens, the anime
>>
>>155864252
Wrong. Aots is between sukasuka and uchouten 2.
>>
>>155866284
>Recreators
>Yuki Kaji screaming: THE ANIME

>Alice to zouroku
>is a manga, but with LN shit tier themes
>>
>>155865851
There are legitimate complaints against recreators, and it's none of these.
>>
>>155866043
what are you doing here then? you don't even like anime, apparently.
>>
>>155866502
>Op call everything shit except X shit
> you cannot have a different opinions why are you here !!
>>
>>155866502
Kiss anime is down
>>
>>155866440
>Now your show has flaws, deny people who call out flaws, claim to know the flaw to save face.
>>
>>155866284
Why do you even still watch anime if you shit on everything before even giving it the 4 episode rule?
>>
>>155866043
Look okay to me. Maybe your mental retardation is making you see it as dog shit?
>>
For now I liked
>RE Creators (surprisingly)
>Sakura Quest
>Kado
>Saekano

I'll probably enjoy
>Nanatsu no Tenzai
>Oratoria

Everything else is uninteresting crap
>>
You guys are forgetting

>Akashic Records
>Machiavellinism
>>
I don't want people like OP to make their seasonal anime recommendation thread on /a/.
Therefore, I hope that this season stays as it is and causes him to seek a new hobby instead.
>>
>>155866743
No, they aren't forgetting them. Their taste is just that bad. They think these are the worst two shows of the season.
>>
File: 1413034526207.gif (2MB, 288x540px) Image search: [Google]
1413034526207.gif
2MB, 288x540px
>Everyone hyping up ReCreators despite not much happening in episode one.

You're all fools, Aoki has got you hook line and sinker.
>>
>>155866698
I'm watching all those shows, though. I just disagree that they are the season's highlights.
>>
>>155866799
>retard hyping over retarded story and and god awful animation

more like amazon got you
>>
>>155866799
It's their first isekai, is all I can guess. The fact that it's going to be two cours is worth noting, but the anime so far is garbage dressed up with glitter to distract the retards from realizing how ordinary it is.
>>
>>155866799
You're just as much retarded if you can't tell OP is the only person eating shit this thread
>>
>>155864252
What the fuck kind of man can think Recreators is good without having the same shit taste to like all the other trash airing.
>>
File: 414557677.jpg (8KB, 206x204px) Image search: [Google]
414557677.jpg
8KB, 206x204px
Too bad Alice art style is so shitty.
>>
>>155864252
Nice shit taste.

At least we know what threads to avoid this season thanks to the OP.
>>
>>155864252
Huh? Re:Creators looks like shit from the first episode, honestly. From the ultra-generic characters to the questionable direction choices, everything about it reminds me why I don't watch many seasonal series.
>>
>>155866870
That's all he has tried watching. You really think someone can watch the first episodes of every show airing and conclude that ReCreators was a highlight?
>>
AOTS will be ID-0, you should just accept that already.
>>
>show becomes remotely popular
>everyone starts shitting on it
Every single time.
>>
>>155867308
>show with so many flaws with in the first episode.
>>
>>155867222
>3DCG hipster trash
>good

pfft
>>
>>155867323
It was a good 1st ep
>>
>>155867346
>unnatural walking aka shit animation
> shitty generic skills
> plot pandering to neets,and waifu fags
>>
>>155866743
Do they have a single redeeming quality?

>>155867308
>3DCG
>Horrible character design
>comedy
>>
>>155866423
Is yuki kaji really doing MC's voice? So thats why it was painful to hear. Instant drop
>>
>>155867366
>Still top 5 sakuga this season
>??
>non issue

Ok.
>>
>>155866743
LN battle harem trash is worst of the season by default
>>
>>155867222
1st episode was great and 3DCG is good enough it doesn't hurt my eyes
>>
>>155867416
I still actually tried to watch.
It's fucking garbage they can't be fucked to design good girls anymore now.
>>
>>155867346
Recreators has awful technical work, the direction is a total mess, and the best thing I can say about the writing is that there's a remote chance that their decisions on it will pay off later. As it stands right now, I forgive Chuuni Hime for her ridiculous nonsense dialogue because we're obviously not supposed to understand her yet, but what the fuck is up with every other character declaring what they're right about to do, or the fucking bowlcut girl's stiffness?

I'm probably going to follow it all the way because I expect an entertaining trainwreck, but there's absolutely nothing good about it so far unless you like the sound they're going for or you're really into the character designs.

>>155867414
And fuck you for saying this. There're so many fucking stills of the characters with effects floating around them when they're supposed to be impressing us on the first episode. It is not technically sound, and the combat direction is not impressive. Two of the powers shown involve the direction of weapons with nothing creative done for them, they point and they fire. The little sword play we actually see is composed of loose swings as the characters float around, they don't even properly animate the clash that happens towards the end.
>>
>>155864252
>recreators
>reverse isekai
TOP LEL. Pure trash. Gone are the day where you can just slap sawano and hire a few high profile VAs and get a hit. Recreators is going to flop just like QUALITY code.
>>
>>155867308

More like one samefagging autist starts shitting on it. Probably the OP.
>>
>>155867514
>the direction is a total mess
Prove it. At least it didn't forget about every single cinematography rules like most anime do.
Rest is your opinions. And here's mine, despite the stills, I think the worked well for the most part. I've seen oh so much worse, so much.
>>
>>155864252
REEEEEEEE:Creators may be good just because of the keks that the edgelady will provide everytime she's on screen.
>>
Why does the true AOTS (Hinako Note) get ignored by so many?
>>
Let's be honest. Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka Isogashii Desuka Sukutte Moratte Ii Desuka is going to be the AOTS.
>>
>>155867728
Please tell me we have a shorter name for this shit circulating.
>>
>>155864252

I rather just watch Birdy the Mighty
>>
File: phryne.jpg (401KB, 933x1102px) Image search: [Google]
phryne.jpg
401KB, 933x1102px
This is just one of those seasons where I go through my massive backlog. The rest of you should do that too.

>pic not related, that show was bad
>>
>>155864252
>Sakura Quest
>Uchouten Kazoku S2
>Reai Boukun
>Tsugumomo
>Little Witch Academia (second cour)
No. I liked Re-Creators and Alice to Zouroku, but you're full of shit if you think they are the only good shows this season. I haven't even watched Bahamut (because I need to catch up with the first season) and Saekano S2 yet. And Sword Oratoria hasn't aired yet.
>>
>>155867756
SukaSuka
>>
>>155867792
The anime on my backlog is in my backlog for a reason.
This season has a lot of promising series honestly. Alice could be the next Shana, Shuumatsu is going to be a great ride, and there's a bunch of fun season 2 stuff out now.
>>
>>155867876
Why not DesuDesu?
>>
>>155867887
Alice should be good.
It is an award winning manga.
>>
>>155867921
Seriously? Thanks for the heads up, I'll need to avoid threads in case of spoilers now.
>>
>>155867597
I'm going to compare Recreators to one of the obvious shit anime candidates this season, Akashic Records.

To start off, exposition. Recreators throws you into some scene, hopefully foreshadowing, that establishes nothing about the setting. It effectively wastes the first five or so minutes of the episode doing nothing for the viewers, we don't need that much time establishing a mundane setting, this is a rare chance that telling is better than showing and the only time that Recreators bothers showing us anything about itself. A fucking LN harem does a better job of this with the standard dialogue about being an average high school student. Akashic Record introduces us to who we need to care about right away, it gives us an idea of how magic works and manages to slip in some flash notes on where we're at and what expectations are involved here, and the three core cast members all establish their characters immediately.

As animation goes Akashic Records manages to make a glorified advertisement product look decent. The characters spend most of the first episode talking and there's more action going on. The duel at the end of the first episode moves the plot forward while showing us what the fuck magic is capable of here, and it does double-duty in characterizing the two people fighting more. The first action sequence of Recreators is wasted, we don't give a shit about either combatant at that point, it just distracts us with action I wouldn't even call flashy. I'll forgive it for being convoluted because I'm willing to believe they'll explain why everything happened later, and it does show us some of what the characters are capable of, but they could've saved time not throwing slow motion and CGI knives everywhere so we could have a first episode worth shit. The second fight goes nowhere at all, it does nothing the first fight doesn't and it's more lazily animated. We don't gain shit from it.

Out of characters, tell me what else I need to explain.
>>
>>155867980
What do you think of Shuumatsu?
>>
File: 1243064618662.jpg (60KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1243064618662.jpg
60KB, 480x640px
>>155868047
Yet another harem anime.
>>
>>155868047
I like it so far. I assume if you're asking you want me to sperg about it though.

The cut forward at the beginning has me excited to see how it ends, establishes what I assume to be the real tone of the show so I can prepare myself and watch for what leads to it. I really appreciated the montage of the two leads spending time together, in a lot of series what happens instead is that the girl blushes around the main character to show that they kind of get along, and in others we need to burn some filler episodes on it that drags out the pace. I know this type of thinking is what lets people get away with generic tsunderes and ara-aras, but I really liked that obvious side characters like the dude that gives the MC a job and the lolis all show you what they're about in a few lines so I don't have to try hard to remember them.
>>
>>155867980
>Recreators throws you into some scene, hopefully foreshadowing, that establishes nothing about the setting
>It effectively wastes the first five or so minutes of the episode doing nothing

That's already so wrong it hurt. Here's what happens in only 5 minutes
>Shows all of the setting's fictional works
>Show MC sister killing herself
>Show MC's motivations and passions
>Show the first fight
>Establish the main heroine and main antagonist

Come on man. They should rather be praised to start so fast

> Akashic Record introduces us to who we need to care about right away
lmao
> Akashic Records look decent.
Jesus christ
>>
>>155868140
>Shows all of the setting's fictional works
Does literally nothing for the viewers. Not meme literally, could've been cut out at absolutely no loss to our understanding of the work. These works can be established at their relevance, but all we know here is that "light novels exist".
Nothing in the show establishes the connection between her, the MC, and any overall plot. As far as the narrative goes right now, some chick offed herself on a train. Not having anything to connect her to the show on the first episode is a complete failing, if she does become relevant later it's already a lost detail.
>Show MC's motivations and passions
This comes back to a previous issue of mine that every character in this show just spits up some lines about what's immediately happening to try and give us some information. Hell, I wouldn't even go so far as to say we actually learn about his motivations or passions through him telling us, because we don't understand at all what drew him to the media of light novels, what his relationship with them is beyond vague admiration, and where he stands on his goals.
>Show the first fight
That continues to be absolutely pointless, which you've completely neglected to say anything against.
>Establish the main heroine and main antagonist
Introducing the main heroine? and main antagonist? isn't establishing them. We don't know anything at all about how either character got to where they are or what their motivations are. As far as personality goes, we only learn that Chuuni is hammy as fuck if we're counting that, when it's entertaining but flimsy enough to get thrown aside the moment we learn anything else about her.

I'm going out of my way to avoid buzzwords for you faggot, at least criticize Akashic Records properly instead of chewing up your own dick.
>>
File: 1395589110267.jpg (79KB, 786x680px) Image search: [Google]
1395589110267.jpg
79KB, 786x680px
>Re Creators is good

Adorable.
>>
I can understand why people liked A/Z back then, but there is nothing that I can like from re:creators except Animation even Sawano Music in this is really generic
>>
>SukaSuka
Should be really good. The source material is complete, author is involved, and the OST is on point. I do worry whether the visuals will be up to par but first episode is good I guess.
>Alice to Zouroku
Good but the comfyfags will probably drop it when Sana gets shot by a gun next episode.
>Re;Creators
Good pilot but this is Aoki Ei's long-dreamed pet project he's sure to jerk off all over it. He will make this a good-looking trainwreck, at least.
>Rokudenashi
It's kinda ok but nothing that special. I feel it'll fall into normal harem pitfalls in a few episodes.
>Sakura Quest
P.A. Works hit their peak with Hanasaku and this anime did nothing to disprove that. I feel it's just trying too hard to replicate Shirobako's success.
>Eromanga Sensei
Literally Oreimo's carbon copy. Imouto is a bit more bearable. Might actually not drop it.
>Bahamut Virgin Soul
First episode has a couple issues that I hope will be explained, and I hope MC's romance won't drag down the entire thing.
>ZeroSho
MC's characterization is a bit inconsistent, but loli witch Shimakaze is very entertaining. This is also the director's debut work so I'll be wary about this one.
>>
>>155864252

It's the best season in ages.
>>
>>155864252
It's like you didn't watch Rokudaneshi or Virgin Soul.
Those 4 shows are the best this season.
>>
File: Rokudenashi 01.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rokudenashi 01.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>155870404
And Sakura Quest even if it's not as strong as the other 4 shows.
>>
File: Uchouten Kazoku S2 - 01.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Uchouten Kazoku S2 - 01.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
Uchouten Kazoku and Natsume's Book of Friends are the stand-outs this season, but there's plenty of other good stuff too.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-13-22h42m25s185.png (223KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-13-22h42m25s185.png
223KB, 640x480px
>>155864252
Warau salesman has the best chance to be AOTS desu.
>>
File: 1491372914328.png (174KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1491372914328.png
174KB, 358x358px
>>155864252
Hime is a cute, Frame Arms Girls is starting to be more or less good, and SakuraQ/Bahamun are "fine", but my AotS seems it will be Clockwork planet.
>>
>>155864252
Grimoire of Zero is setting up to be a fun adventure show; Bouso Shoujo Machiavellianism is genuinely funny; if Virgin Soul can keep up the quality of the previous series it'll be great, and the animation is top-tier in episode 1; Berserk is Berserk if you're a huge fan of Berserk, is sells itself.
Literally just stop having shit, insular tastes and learn to appreciate things for what they are.
>>
How could a season that has more Uchouten Kazoku possibly be considered bad?
>>
>>155870105
>I can understand why people liked A/Z back the
I don't. People were just bandwagoning because Urobuchi put his name on it.
>>
>>155864252
Anon pls. Every single fucking show of this season is a god damn masterpiece and no this isn't my opinion. Its a fuckin fact and if you disagree you have no idea what the hell you're talking about and you need to go and ask your mum why she gave birth to a low-rate piece of garbage like yourself.
>>
>>155864252
wtf are you talking about? This season has some bad shows but is definitely better than the last one,stop starting the shitpost because this season don't need it
>>
>>155867416
>claims that LN battle harem trash is shit by default
>says ReCreators is already the AOTS

LOL
>>
>>155868140
We don't know who she was
>>
>>155870340
>Aoki Ei's long-dreamed pet project
I thought it was Hiroe's long-dreamed pet project
>>
I watch 30 shows this season and don't give a shit about plebs' opinions
>>
>>155866043
Learn then and than ESL-kun
>>
>>155867980
The way I can tell ReCreators is shit is because nothing happened in the first episode. This is the anime creator's chance to impress the audience, but instead of writing an episode that does that, they instead chose to write Naruto ep #1 of 500. It's the same reason why shit like Shingeki no Kyojin doesn't impress me. The episode had no beginning, middle and end - just a middle.
>>
Thank god for Boruto
>>
>>155873081

>just a middle

Based off of what, your interpretation of literary devices?
>>
>>155874855
I get what he's saying. It didn't introduce a tangible entry-point into events, just thrust the viewer directly into what was happening without a believable explanation, supported purely by the wackiness of the event and good visuals.
I'll forgive it, because it's 22 episodes long, and shows like this can pace themselves unconventionally. But as a stand-alone first episode it was objectively weak and didn't fulfill what many first episodes should.
>>
>>155875653
>just thrust the viewer directly into what was happening without a believable explanation

What a dumb criticism. Not even the character that the audience is supposed to relate to knows what's going on and the situation is just as unbelievable to him as it is to the viewer. That's done purposefully to instil a sense of mystery.
>>
I'm loving all the little hipster faggots who come out of the woodwork the second they smell an anime that MIGHT become really popular just to shit on it so they can say they hated the anime before hating the anime was cool on /a/.
>>
>>155876003
Senses of mystery are fine, but they come after very basic extrapolation on the world or sequence of events, which Re: Creators lacked.
What's more,
>Not even the character that the audience is supposed to relate to
only emboldens my point. There's NOTHING to relate to, he's a blank-slate seemingly awkward semi-shut-in that has been given zero depth aside from "I'm the narrator".
When the character intended to be the viewer's hook to events isn't hooked into viewers, everything comes off a lot more flat, and any sense of mystery becomes bad pacing.
>>
>>155876185
Oh please I've been shitting on Re:Creators since the start, I can go into your precious little threads if you really want though.
>>
>>155876226
>very basic extrapolation on the world or sequence of events
Did you even pay attention to what you were watching? The setting is modern day Tokyo, Japan. Do they really need to explain to the audience what Japan is? Aliens aren't the target audience.

>he's a blank-slate seemingly awkward semi-shut-in that has been given zero depth aside from "I'm the narrator".

He's a regular Japanese schoolboy living in Tokyo who is an aspiring manga artist and whose sister committed suicide sometime before the start of the story. You get all that in the first 5 minutes without an exposition dump. The audience doesn't need to know his entire life story to relate to him, I'm sure the intended audience (Japanese highschoolers) have no problem relating to him.
>>
Why do some of you just hate fun
>>
>Ctrl+F ID-0
>>>155867222
>1 result
What the hell /a/?!
>>
File: 1486719272489.jpg (220KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1486719272489.jpg
220KB, 827x1169px
I can't believe my thread is still alive. The OP post and this have been the only posts I've made and you retards managed to carry it through because you want to complain about shit no one cares about. Nice.
>>
>>155876502
>The setting is modern day Tokyo, Japan. Do they really need to explain to the audience what Japan is? Aliens aren't the target audience.

And the series of events taking place? A sense of the protagonists place in that world, his interests in the ones being thrust into his own?
It was barren of anything past what could be assumed through superficial visual ques.

>He's a regular Japanese schoolboy living in Tokyo who is an aspiring manga artist and whose sister committed suicide sometime before the start of the story.

The girl who killed herself at the beginning had zero attachment to events, and the reverberation of her suicide throughout his personal life was a non-entity as far as characterization goes.
The whole "aspiring manga artist" shtick comes through very stringy and wafer-thin when all there is to show of it is that he sat at a PC for about 10 seconds and didn't draw anything.

>You get all that in the first 5 minutes without an exposition dump.

You get the absolute crusts of that. The show's horribly inefficient; somehow it managed to stretched out what could be dealt with in ten minutes into about 23. It clearly has a good eye for camera-angles, expressions and a decent sense of humour, but it wasted way too much time trying to be witty, showing how cool the music was, how flashy the flashy shit was, and trying to be artsy with the camera angles to put together anything remotely cohesive. Episode 2 has work to do, because 1 was just a crash-test in explosion and actions for retards who are appealed to by bright lights and pretty sounds.
>>
>>155876920
Post links to your stories so I can rip apart what you consider good writing. I can tell you're a bad storyteller.
>>
I took notes while watching the first episodes of anime this season, here's an excerpt.
>>
File: take it.jpg (12KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
take it.jpg
12KB, 480x270px
>>155877070
>has no actual retorts left to make
>"C-C-COME ON, LET ME MAKE FUN OF YOU"

I prepared this especially for you.
>>
>>155877141
You're argument is that they didn't dump enough exposition in 23 minutes, I already proved that's objectively wrong and all you can provide is your shitty subjective opinions. Sorry kiddo, but if you can't prove that you're actually good at storytelling then I don't really need to waste any more of my time with you, I've got anime to enjoy.
>>
>>155864252
I'm liking ReCreators and all, but Shingeki no Bahamut shits all over it.
>>
>>155877261
>"You're" argument
>"Sorry Kiddo"

woah, i didn't mean anything personnel by it, mr. katana
>>
>>155867980
Retards like you probably would complain about first episode of Madoka because it starts with "some scene, hopefully foreshadowing, that establishes nothing about the setting". And then it wast4es it time on showing Madoka's daily life, then some completely "pointless" scene with Homura and Madoka going through school.

You're absolute fucking retard who knows nothing about anime and storytelling. That scene with suicide girl already generated shitton of discussion and speculation in Recreators threads. It's much better than talking about "which recreator would u fug" for the whole week.

They showed advertisements of anime to tease viewers about future characters, where they are from and their popularity. It also adds re-watch value after you finish the whole series.

You're just retarded ADHD kid who can't sit though anime if it doesn't have action and plot every single second. Go back to your Naruto.
>>
>>155866844
I am just watching to see how low they can go
>>
>>155864252
Be these two are average at best.
>>
So its obvious that the best shows (that are not 22 minute advertisements) are the ones /a/ seldom talks abouit. So which show is the one /a/ has slow threads for? I wanna keep an eye out for that one.
>>
File: 1471209365641.jpg (170KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471209365641.jpg
170KB, 600x481px
>>155864252
Ayyy it's like you don't even enjoy having your emotions toyed with through cute chinese cartoons.
https://a.uguu.se/HcSC6qs8Le4A.webm
>>
>>155877081
/a/ is not your anime review blog, piss off
>>
>>155878596
Warau Salesman
>>
>>155878596
Hipsterism at it's finest. Hate to break it to you but the /a/utists will not namedrop their precious show for fear of inviting plebs into their precious "comfy" threads.
>>
>>155878818
why single out that post instead of all the others?
>>
>>155877911
>">>"You're a faggot"""
>>
>>155867728
This is the post I have to agree with.
>>
>>155874855
Based on facts.
>>
>>155877141
>muh "retorts"
You're the same fag from the last thread, aren't you?
>>
>>155868089
lol
>>
File: 1.png (240KB, 469x506px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
240KB, 469x506px
>>155866284

Not possible. OreImo already has terrible writing meant only to bait incestfags.
>>
>>155873029
He's probably a white American. He's not ESL, he's EAOL. That means English as only language.
>>
>>155876920
>i want the whole story, plot and characters thrown at me in the very first episode
>even when they have 22 episodes to do it, almost twice the lenght of a regular anime
>>
>>155866284
It is written by the same guy, retard.
>>
>>155864252
Nice bait, especially in a season with Shuumatsu, Uchouten Kazoku, Tsuki ga Kirei, Berserk, Tsugumono and Natsume. Hell, even haremshit is passable this season.
>>
>>155878596
>>155878850
This, it may be inconsistent so far but Moguro beng a cunt is easy the best thing to come out this season.
>>
>>155864252
Dude, you forgot SNK and Boruto exist?
>>
>>155882519
>boruto
>good
Good joke.
>>
Shit 3 of the season:

ID0
Sagrada Reset
Sin Natatsu no Taizai *New entry*
>>
>>155879574
>Scarborough Fair
>not sung by Simon & Garfunkel
>>
Has no one watched SukaSuka here or something?
>>
>>155882765
Yes, best first episode so far.
>>
>>155882765
The name's too long
>>
>>155882664
>the joke>>>>>>>you're head
>>
>>155882664
Are you implying SNK is?
>>
>>155864252
I just want to say that Kemono Friends has already won this season with just 2 minutes of animation.
>>
>>155882765
Yeah and I loved it, but this obviously isn't the thread for discussion of it.
>>
>>155878973
Not him but maybe because it reads like mentally challenged Twitturd "opinions" and taking a screenshot of text to post on a board is retarded
>>
>>155882863
How many views has that got now?
>>
>>155882765
It's wonderful, but I can't discuss it on /a/ because threads are full of spoilers.
It makes me appreciate original shows like recreators even more.
>>
>>155864252
That's not how you spell Seikaisuru Kado
>>
File: 1491752916755.jpg (822KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491752916755.jpg
822KB, 1920x1080px
There is pretty much no competition desu
>>
I think that everything airing this season is garbage, too.
>>
>>155882899
1.5m views for ep12.1
>>
>>1155882373
My brother.
>>
>>155864252
>every single season
>>
>>155864252
Re:creators is easily one of the worst shows this season. It's even more wish fulfillment garbage than literally any other LN adaption right now and it looks cheap as fuck.
>>
I read the synopsis for Recreators and it made zero sense

What is it about
>>
>>155883614
It's a deconstruction of the Isekai genre.
>>
>>155864252
>one episode in
>best
>>
>>155883670
wasn't Konosuba the deconstruction of the Isekai genre?
>>
>>155883614
Telekinetic military princesses playing gun-violins with swords
>>
>>155882765
People are wary of LN adaptations. Just because it has a great first episode, doesn't mean it won't go to shit after episode 4.
>>
>>155883614
anime becomes real, that's it remember all that Guts has suffered, and then he finds out he is fiction and all his suffering is pure entertainment for NEETs and bringed to the real world with all his power and skill and a legit chance of finding Miura for a payback, basically that
>>
File: 1488761848785.jpg (248KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488761848785.jpg
248KB, 1334x750px
>>155883591
>>
>>155882103
and yet the writing is worse
>>
>>155867222
ID-0 is nice, but it will probably only be in the top 5 for non-sequel series.
>>
>>155864252
Not sure what came over me but i feel the need to try out so many shows this season, where i usually just stick to 3 or 4.

Already dropped 1 or 2, the ones in the OP are on my list to try.
>>
seems to be a delay in episode 2 coming out
>>
>>155864252
Ummm, sweetie. We only watch moeshit with girls doing cute things around here.
>>
>>155866698
When did the three episode rule get inflated up to four?
>>
>>155887264
Last weeks episode aired one day earlier. It normally airs Saturday for us Burgers and Muslims.
>>
I got a feeling this anime is gonna be this year's Code Geass
>>
>>155887842
thanks anon
>>
Tsuki ga Kirei will be AOTS if it stays vanilla. If this turns into some serious love triangles or a shitty fucking time skip then its dead to me.
>>
>Current top tier
Tsuki ga Kirei
Granblue (I really dont get why people think so badly of this)

>has potential tier
re:creators
warau merchant

>meh tier
machiavellianism
rokudenashi
eromanga sensei (I read the LNs so I know that it will be)

>dropped tier
clockwork planet
sagrada reset
gin no guardian

>sinner tier
bort
>>
>>155864252
Fuck you, OP. This season is super fun and those are two pretty bland, boring series.
>>
>>155882765
I watched but I didn't like it much at all. Feel like I'm alone here.
>>
>>155864252
Sakura Quest
Waru Salesman
Tsuki Ga Kirei
Hinako Note
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.