[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally nothing topped this moment in the entire show. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170414-010707.png (523KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170414-010707.png
523KB, 1280x720px
Literally nothing topped this moment in the entire show. This is proof once again that Death Note is not your common shonen and should be treated accordingly as a powerful and intelligent form of storytelling that questions your views on life. To be clear : Death Note, especially the anime, is a masterpiece, that has yet to find a proper equivalent in the media.

Of course without including what happens after episode 25...
>>
>>155851177
It was good up until L died. After that it was mediocre.

Also death note isn't that deep. Kira is just a power hungry iamverysmart fag who develops a god complex.
>>
>>155851177
I would've at least make her fuck me for a whole week before killing her
>>
>>155851177
This is the worst written part in the entire series. She was a top Agent, who worked under L in a previous case, and was being incredibly cautious the entire time and then ALL OF THE SUDDEN her period hit her or whatever bullshit, and she trusted Light.

The manga-ka wrote himself into a corner and took a way out that was counter to her personality. Poor writing.
>>
>>155854203
Pretty much.
>>
>>155854203
I agree. I was waiting for her to make a surprise comeback and have it be the case that she had given a fake name and just pretended to die. The mangaka needed a reason a make kira look bad so had to hive him kill an objectively good person.
>>
File: 1491681720272.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491681720272.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>>155851177
this is still my favorite death in the series, but the arc he lost his memories and helped L catch fake kira had the greatest pay off in the show thats why everything afterwards was bad in comparison.
>>
>>155854203
>implying it's unbelievable for a woman to open up to a handsome stud like Light
Light exploited her emotional state and desire to catch Kira. He did it by being the charming young man he is and fabricating a convincing case.
>>
>>155854783
That she wasn't buying into at all until OOPS now she is, on with the show!

Explain where it shows her emotional state being worn to the point of making such an obvious error? She was way too-well trained and already suspicious as it was, there was nothing that indicated she was worn down to the point of literal submission. Light was being LESS clever and MORE desperate if anything. To say he was "charming" to the point that it disarmed this woman entirely is why the writing is awful.
>>
>>155851177
Nice joke, OP
>>
>>155856096
fuck off Lelouch
>>
>>155855714
No, if anything he becomes MORE clever the
more dire the situation. He stopped panicking and started to "be himself", the honest young man risking himself in the pursuit of justice. Go back to the scene. Light creates conditions where she would have to go through him.

"You can't reach the task force because members wish to keep their identities secret. I know this because I am a member. Though I am a high school student, L recognized me and allowed me to join. That's why I can casually go in and out of headquarters."

After this, Light begins to take advantage of the bits of information she relays to him and cashes in on them. He employs emotional manipulation: she must join the task force and be an asset to everyone given her experience, and to be a member she must present valid identification. To not act in good faith is to lose the opportunity to catch Kira. Sprinkle some pop psychology and there you go.

Her weaknesses: Her dead husband, respect for L, being a woman.

A big error of yours: Thinking it is an obvious trap when it's not. Light is the least suspicious around, who only an autist like L could see through. Light knows this and once he calms down, he effectively exploits it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.