[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLEACH: The Sternritter War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: bleach_ch640_p002-003[1].jpg (1MB, 1786x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bleach_ch640_p002-003[1].jpg
1MB, 1786x1300px
The arc wasn't long enough to be honest,

Kubo needed more time, fuck WSJ
>>
>>155833988
Can't really say that he was at the top of his game. Some of the fights are straight fire though. I recently re-read Yama's fight against Yhwach and the hype prior to the fight was unparalleled. Kubo had the ability to insanely hype certain characters/group of characters though many ended up jobbing later.
>>
>>155833988
After the Fullbring arc nah he lost his mojo. A good bunch of the arcs were drawn out too long.
>>
>>155833988
Couldn't get enough of Kubo's shit, eh?
>>
>>155833988
Kubo chose to end the manga, WSJ had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>155834914
SS arc was the only good part. Rest was fucking trash.
>>
>>155835096
Nice meme
>>
The manga was a train wreck. It was a mercy killing
>>
>>155835000
Yeah, yeah, keep saying that to yourself...
>>
>>155833988
Let us be real honest.
Only two good things came out of it.
One was Bleach ending.
The other was Giselle.
>>
>>155835752
>...
Fuck off.
>>
>>155833988
>This is what Kubo apologists say

Kubo lost his touch. People need to deal with it.

The only reason I'm giving Kubo a pass is the awful Jump deadlines and the overall stress and shit he had to go through because he was having health problems for years. Him deciding to end the manga, even if it was in the shittiest way possible was, well, the most reasonable thing to do for his sake.
>>
File: nilihistic.png (116KB, 896x1300px) Image search: [Google]
nilihistic.png
116KB, 896x1300px
Kubo ended it how he wanted, that means the sudden end was to invoke a sense of loss that it ended anticlimactic and do a sequel bait.
Bleach 2 soon.
>>
File: kubotrol.png (25KB, 336x330px) Image search: [Google]
kubotrol.png
25KB, 336x330px
Kubo a good writer.
He dindunuffin.
>>
>>155833988
why? all he did was make stupid ass power ups that made little sense. Even ichigo's newer allies were just fucking stupid.
>>
File: cat7.jpg (72KB, 588x637px) Image search: [Google]
cat7.jpg
72KB, 588x637px
>create a shit ton of new villains
>can finally give some not as developed characters some time to shine
>it all revolves around Byakuya, Renji, Rukia and Kenpachi again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.