[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He came from Heaven to Earth to show the Way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Yamakan3.jpg (24KB, 180x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yamakan3.jpg
24KB, 180x360px
" Anime director Yutaka Yamamoto, also known as Yamakan, recently announced a new perk for fans who participate in the crowdfunding for his upcoming anime film Hakubo (Twilight). Fans donating more than 500 yen would receive the utmost privilege of Yamakan unblocking them on Twitter.

However, Yamakan was forced to remove the reward in less than a day, as the crowdfunding platform refused to allow it. Skeptical fans also speculated that it would be very in character for Yamakan to unblock them and then immediately reblock them.

The remaining rewards include special character illustrations with a handwritten thank you note from character designer Sunao Chikaoka and a thank you phone call from the characters. "
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-11/yamakan-promised-to-unblock-fans-on-twitter-if-they-donate-to-new-film/.114634

From the Earth to the Cross, Anime's debt he paid
From the Cross to the Grave.
From the Grave to the Sky
Yamakan, I lift your name on high
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-04-11/yamakan-promised-to-unblock-fans-on-twitter-if-they-donate-to-new-film/.114634

Will you give Yamakan your shekels so he can save anime? We are 64% in anime saved status. 64% of the industry has been saved. Now we just need to save the remaining 36%
https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/11715
>>
>Skeptical fans also speculated that it would be very in character for Yamakan to unblock them and then immediately reblock them.

This is advanced trolling.
>>
>>155833371
Is there a reward tier where Yamakan will kill himself ?
>>
>>155833516
I believe that comes with failing to fund it
>>
>>155833516
The resurrection of Yamakan this Sunday.
>>
>>155833371
>He also apparently became involved in a Twitter spat with director Seiji Mizushima (Fullmetal Alchemist, Concrete Revolutio, Mobile Suit Gundam 00), which ended with Yamakan blocking Mizushima on Twitter

Blocking people. Sounds like something /a/ would do.
>>
>>155833801
Making a twitter is not something /a/ would do though.

It's only useful for fan arts and anime/game news anyway.
>>
File: 1444291012174.jpg (74KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
1444291012174.jpg
74KB, 400x311px
SAY MY NAME
>>
>>155833371
What's wrong with this hack?
>>
Didn't he quit?
>>
>>155834234
For about 10 seconds.

Came back because he has to save us.
>>
>>155834234
God doesn't quit.
>>
File: yamakan2.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
yamakan2.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>155833371
He's put on weight, must be on that imaishi diet
>>
>>155834812
Why bring Imaishi up at all?
>>
>>155834812
Look at that fat greasy otaku.
>>
>>155834812
No fucking way is that Yamakan
>>
>>155834812
But Imaishi's diet is made of success, it can't be true.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.