[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arc-V fell apart spectacularly >Vanguard has been pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Card game Kino.png (1MB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
Card game Kino.png
1MB, 1279x718px
>Arc-V fell apart spectacularly
>Vanguard has been pretty shit for the last 2 and a half years
>Battle Spirits has had two shitty series in a row
>Buddyfight is Buddyfight

Finally, duel masters can take it's rightful place at the top. For a really fucking Japanese kids show, it's been far more entertaining than any other card game anime since the start of Arc-V. Just got a new season too where the MC's sentient deck box shits out new cards for him.

Anyone else watch these type of shows?
>>
Duel Master is crazy but it has no subs
>>
>>155833018
I'd sub it myself if I could find good raws, its pretty basic jap.
>>
File: DuelMastergirl.jpg (96KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DuelMastergirl.jpg
96KB, 960x720px
Does it have titty monsters?
>>
>>155832902
Duel Masters was great.

>Just got a new season too where the MC's sentient deck box shits out new cards for him.

Wait, wasn't it replaced with Kaijudo or something, which has exactly the same recolored creatures, only with worse names?
>>
>>155835956
In Japan Duel Masters has been running for like 15 years straight. The new MC is the son of the little brother of the previous MC.
>>
>>155835956
The Kaijudo stuff was only in English, they reused the art and gameplay for a new game but it died again pretty quickly.
>>
>>155832902
>Arc-V
Vrains will save us.
>Vanguard
It's picked up, not down, in the last 2 years actually. Everything after the first season of G has been good.
>Buddyfight
Is looking up again after the shit show that was Triple D.
>Battle Spirits
lol who cares
>Duel Masters
>Just got a new season too where the MC's sentient deck box shits out new cards for him.
Already sounds like shit, I don't like the concept of Jokers at all.
>>
>>155836257
Vanguard still hasn't been as good as Season one or Link Joker. The current season is probably going to be nothing but a tournament which worked great last time it was tried.
>>
>>155836382
>probably going to be nothing but a tournament
Well, its like that for now, but it's obviously going to change soon enough.
>More possible Cray interactions since antagonist is working towards cards possessing people, he's already brought back one of the Link Joker antagonists
>Aichi is finally back as a supporting character
It's already on the up and up.
>>
File: 1473572022219.webm (2MB, 1269x663px) Image search: [Google]
1473572022219.webm
2MB, 1269x663px
what little I watched of buddyfight is way better than vanguard

Luck and Logic reboot coming soon, hopefully more wixoss lostorage too
>>
>>155836586
There's still the second stage which will hopefully weed the teams down to four, main 3 and diffrider. Add in all those fights + plot and hopefully Aichi scenes and pretty much the whole season is this fucking U20. The one way to kill a card game show is unwieldy tournaments that drag on too long.

I agree though that the setup is pretty good so far, the lore of Cray is actually pretty interesting and would be a good next step for the show to interact with the actual units.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.