[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That little shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: phil.jpg (97KB, 768x458px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
97KB, 768x458px
That little shit.
>>
>>155825339
What's his endgame?
>>
File: 1491986184495.jpg (143KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
1491986184495.jpg
143KB, 500x736px
>>155825461
You already know.
>>
>>155825339
Where were the spoilers posted ?
>>
What does it say?
>>
>>155825736
>You've been mistaken all along, Mama...
>I am the true demon.
>>
OurGuy.
>>
>>155825765
>"You've undersetimated me Mama..."
>"I am The Promised Neverland !"
>>
>>155825339
Spoilers

Credit Erinyes (MH):

- Ray noticed that there's no under 4 years there.
- Flashback : Don & Gilda reports that all 5 years and+ are into the plan , Emma asked how to do do to escape with everyone. It was asked if children of others plants will be included.
- Emma asked to bring Phil, she explained him everything.
- Phil was aware of everything (:zomg my cute little baby )
- She asked him what to do whether to escape with everyone or to leave under 4y.
- it's estimated that shipping can be delay up to 2 years even if older are no longer there.
- Phil chose to wait here.
- Emma swore they ll come to free all of them before they ll get shipped.
- So phil brought mama to the forest where all under 4 were safely evacuated.
- She understood that only 5y+ have gone.
- She reported it to the demons.
- Demon say soomething about killing all that are not special (not sure about this part, please wait for a more accurate summary )
>>
>>155826098
>(:zomg my cute little baby )
>>
>>155825898
>credits roll
>>
>>155825736
ma.te.ru.yo. boku

dakara oitette
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.