[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DEEN produces a successful anime with 5% effort How does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 81309l.jpg (91KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
81309l.jpg
91KB, 300x423px
>DEEN produces a successful anime with 5% effort

How does DEEN do it?
What's the secret?
How does DEEN keep getting away with it?
Is there anything DEEN can't do?
Why do people ever doubting DEEN?
Can anyone defeat DEEN?
>>
If you make 100 cheap as fuck shows one of them is bound to succeed.
>>
kadokawa did it with 5 animators but are too stupid to get money from it.
they made fucking washbuckets instead of printing more BDs
>>
>>155822221
>5 animators
which anime?
>>
File: th_4_03_re.jpg (71KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
th_4_03_re.jpg
71KB, 960x540px
>>155822137
That's not even the biggest surprise from DEEN.
>>
>>155822137
It's not DEEN, it's the good source material. If anything, somebody other that DEEN could make it much better and with good animation.
>>
Isekai (free money) which purports to make fun of its tropes while happening to heavily indulge in all of them. It also looks like shit but people accepted the "it's supposed to be dumb" explanation in the first season and DEEN lowered the bar for the second.

I actually don't even dislike Konosuba, I just hate the fucking worship of it.
>>
>>155822549
No, DEEN improves it.
>>
>>155822783
Filthy secondary.
>>
File: key animators winter 2017.jpg (169KB, 1627x663px) Image search: [Google]
key animators winter 2017.jpg
169KB, 1627x663px
>>155822137
>5% effort
Look at these animators that they hired.
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH
>>
>>155822504
not that rakugo had that much animation, but I still don't know how they pulled it off. not to mention actually good casting to pull off what they were representing .
>>
>>155822137
You're one of these people that think the animation got worse in second season? Just kill yourself placebofag
>>
>>155822137
>5% effort
That's a lie.
>>
>>155822137
5% effort, 50% skill and a 100% reason to remember the name
>>
>>155822137
>What's the DEEN secret?
ftfy
>>
>>155822445
Kemono Friends
>>
>>155822849
Man, Rakuga had so many animators but lo little animation to show for. What gives?
>>
>>155822549
the source material is quite boring.

DEEN's artystyle and the overall tone of the anime(including OST and voice acting) improve it tenfold, not to mention the original jokes and the way they're delivered.

The LN is funny but it's not that funny, the anime is well directed and paced
>>
>>155822221
merch makes like 5 times the money BDs do.
>>
>>155822221
By this time next week, they will have higher number than konosuba. They are already at 12k+ and they are still printing more.
>>
>>155824250
And this comes from someone who've read it?
>>
>>155824139
I see.
>>
Just because the effort isn't easily noticeable, doesn't mean it wasn't there.
Read some interviews with the animation director. If you still don't understand how and why Deen did what they did, then I give up.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.