[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a bit late but HOLY SHIT this is one of the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 12_02.jpg (51KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
12_02.jpg
51KB, 960x540px
So I'm a bit late but HOLY SHIT this is one of the best dramas I have ever seen in my entire life in both 2d and 3DPD platform. How can Deen even make this shit without completely fucking it unlike what they did in the past couple of decades?

Also, her spin-off series when?
>>
DEEN is actually not a shitty studio, they've done plenty of great works in the past.
>>
>>155821527
like what? They made Fatefags angry
>>
>>155821653
Samurai X
>>
>>155821909
fuck I nearly forgot that show. Although the Christian cult arc was unnecessary really
>>
>>155821949
In particular I was referring to Trust and Betrayal, but it's been long enough since I've seen it that we could still be talking about the same thing.
They also did the Read or Die OVA.

>>155821961
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
>>
File: do this next time.png (12KB, 727x406px) Image search: [Google]
do this next time.png
12KB, 727x406px
>>155821961
>>
>>155822022
I thought Trust and Betrayal was made by Madhouse
>>
>>155822095
Just double checked and MAL also says Studio Deen. It's always stuck out as an outlier to me as well.
>>
>>155821653
They did relativism yuri dynamics and the starcraft zombie desktop.
>>
>>155821454
Does the final reveal really necessary? I felt they can just end the series at pre-final episode with afterlife thing as epilogue. Compare to Usagi drop, I don't felt really mad because I don't really ship Kiku with anyone and Yotaro is already a cuck from the start, also Kiku and Konatsu's relationship was already rocky from the beginning. I just felt turning it into sexual didn't add any narrative point to the title much except maybe making you felt a little bit better (?) that the mafia guy didn't get to bang Konatsu.
Also it made the weird implication that Yota (or whatever the son's name was) would be a great Rakugo-er just because he got not only Shin-chan but also Kiku's super gene and it change his personality 180 degree from genki boy similar to his grandpa to the morose depressed fag like Kiku in the final episode.
These minor complaints aside that I love the series. Season 1 more than season 2 though.
>>
>>155822383
it also implied that pretty boy was greatly attached with his "grand"father so probably he got depressed/ gradual character transformation after he died
>>
File: 1486904402824.png (461KB, 611x686px) Image search: [Google]
1486904402824.png
461KB, 611x686px
____ ____ __ _______
>>
>>155823441
and now Shin will ____ in Koyuki
>>
>>155821454
Trulu the Usagi Drop of our generation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.