[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What fuck is this cunt's problem? Doesn't she ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What fuck is this cunt's problem? Doesn't she ever have anything better to do than stalk and harass high school students?
>>
When and how she found out about Hachiman request?
I honestly dont remember
>>
>>155817345
Iroha is the only one that was ever explained to have heard in the anime. She might be a spy.
>>
>>155817309
She does have something better to do. She has to find a suitable future husband for her little sister.
>>
>>155817345
Iroha was the one who snitched them
>>
File: 1437023245029.jpg (1MB, 1876x4425px) Image search: [Google]
1437023245029.jpg
1MB, 1876x4425px
No one listed here is going to win.
>>
Haruno can do whatever she wants, faggot. She's always welcome.
>>
>>155817872
Haruno is a stupid useless cunt that has nothing better to do than bully autistic children. Isn't she the first born? Why isn't she married? Because she is a broken useless whore that probably pleases old men for free.
>>
She's jealous of yukino's defience of her mother iron clad rule.
And she likes 8man because he can see beyond her mask
>>
>>155817309
She is trying to relive her glory days in high school
>>
>>155818634
>Why isn't she married
Because she's still a 19 years old college student
>>
File: 1485844729311.png (162KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485844729311.png
162KB, 780x720px
>>155817713
>that yui in yuimom part
>>
>>155819364
yui is straight up assaulting the poor sod
>>
>>155819314
>19
>unmarried
So she is confirmed a useless cunt and/or loose whore?
>>
>>155817309
I remember reading around up to vol 11 before dropping it and nowadays I just can't remember why I bothered
I just don't understand why people like this anymore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.