[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can only enjoy a mecha show when it actively takes the piss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>can only enjoy a mecha show when it actively takes the piss out of mecha shows

Is this normal? It seems like such a fundamental genre to the medium, but normally it doesn't really do anything for me.
>>
Well, some people like vaginas, some people like dicks. You're not obligated to enjoy something you don't.
>>
>lampoons the mech genre
>becomes a forerunner of another cancer genre
>>
>>155813022
What the fuck is wrong with blue-hair's jawline? And the titty monster sitting behind her looks like her face is stuck in permanent dicksucking mode.
>>
>>155813022
Nadesico was so nice.
I don't understand why they had to ruin the series with the absurd videogame and prince of darkness shit
>>
>>155813022
Sucks to be you, I guess.
>>
>>155813022
In this case, it just means you have bad taste, since Nadesico is terrible.
>>
>>155814350
>not knowing who Ruri is
Close down /a/
>>
>>155814432
What's so bad about Prince of Darkness?
>>
>>155814350
Someone post that "K-On through the decades" image. The 90s were a scary time.
>>
>>155817413
Unnecessarily dark and nonsensical.
>>
>>155817413
It's the first part of an unfinished trilogy.
>>
>>155814350
>blue-hair's jawline

I assume you mean Ruri. Thats Keiji Gotoh's signature cheekbones. See, in profile and side-on shots he had a tendancy to accurately render the gross, miss-shapen mutant bone struture that woud actually underly having eyes that take up 60%+ of your face.

I mean, I love his artstyle, but yeah, that's just something you have to get used to.
>>
>>155813022
You have been brainwashed by ANN
>>
>>155817413
Nothing, if anything it was a fuckton better than the TV series.
>>155817885
So it was Kamen Rider Shin done better?
>>
>>155818391
>>155817885

It's last part of a series whose early part of the series only exist in japan and untranslated. From a game i think.

And yes, tv series is good but the prince of darkness is great. Mostly for ruri, her interaction ,and the setting style.
It take homage on old jidai geki/samurai movie, japan-style disaster movie complete with higher-up debate, and some other.
>>
Mecha are almost all shit. The elevens are just toyfags.
>>
File: k-ondecadesfixed.jpg (171KB, 571x1577px) Image search: [Google]
k-ondecadesfixed.jpg
171KB, 571x1577px
>>155817667
>>
>>155819107
No, they literally had three movies planned. The games bridged some of the gap between the series and movie, but still didn't explain everything.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.