[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Promised Neverland Sales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Is this good?
>>
When would 90,000 people buying your product not be a good thing?
>>
>>155807344
Bleach did better. Not even salty it ended. Just stating facts
>>
>>155807547
But bleach was popular. TPN just started
>>
>>155807606
It's been going for half a year and nothing has happened yet. All the plot development has been done off-screen. Also who cares about sales?
>>
>>155807639
Oh I'm sorry. I didnt get that you were autistic. I'll stop now
>>
>>155807733
Sorry. The plot twist in the first chapter was AMAZING and I didn't see THAT coming
>>
>>155807754
No no you retard I'm not calling you autistic because of opinions on the plot I'm calling you autistic cause of your dumb question
>>
>>155807639
>Also who cares about sales?
If mangas don't sell they get cancelled.
>>
>>155808509
So why should I care?

>>155808003
Sorry you didn't like the plot twist in the first chapter.
>>
>>155808553
If TPN doesn't sell it's cancelled, so no more plot twists that you like in the first chapter. No more chapters, the entire plot just gets binned. No more scanlations. No more anything.

Sales means an ↑ likelihood of getting an anime (and more sales correlates to an anime with better budget, better artists and a better studio), more chapters and more merchandise.
>>
>>155808674
Manga will always get created regardless of sales. If one gets cancelled a new one will take its place. Literally no reason to care about sales. Caring about the sales does not influence them
>>
>>155808753
You haven't seen the infographic of about 50 cancelled manga projects?
>>
>>155808812
I'm sure there's thousands of 'cancelled' ideas that don't even get greenlit for a single page. Deal with it.
>>
with no anime to boost, it's pretty good
>>
>>155808838
So you don't give a single shit about the manga. Upvoted!
>>
>>155808879
I don't care about sales. As caring about sales does not affect them. There's nothing to discuss. It's either meaningless predictions that belong on >>>/biz/ or downright shitposting.
>>
Less talk about the sales, more talk about this weeks spoilers.

Where the fuck are they? I desperately need to know whats up with Phil.
>>
>>155809513
Check the archives, there was a thread about spoilers..
>>
>>155809513
I think there's going to be a two year timeskip
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.