[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people in the berserk fandom right now who consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Perfection.jpg (418KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.jpg
418KB, 736x1104px
There are people in the berserk fandom right now who consider her to be the cause of everything wrong with berserk.
She just happens to make it possible for Guts and the others to fight otherworldy creatures that make the apostles chumps in comparison.
Moves the plot beyond Gut's terrible homo fixation on Griffith. Opened up a whole new world of magic that was only hinted at in the background of earlier berserk making it much more interesting.
Is the most adorable creature within the series.

She's the best thing to happen to berserk since the golden age arc
>>
File: Dark Schneider.jpg (11KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Schneider.jpg
11KB, 350x271px
About half the decriers wouldn't be complaining if she was some badass old wizard dude or someone like Dark Schneider instead of a loli.
Prove me otherwise.
>>
>>155795249
>>155795409
Schierke is everything Guts needed, and Schierke herself also found something in Guts that she needed.
Definitely best girl
>>
Honestly, I think she's a very good and refreshing character to have in the series.
-Her introduction was a perfect way to bring up the darker fantasy aspects of the manga with the rise in magic and astral worlds
-Thus far we've only followed adult warriors who came from the battlefield, but seeing a younger powerful character shows how strong magic can be
-Balances the team more, has more potential to grow (Serpico and Isidro haven't been developed much recently)
And I agree with OP, it opens up a new door for developing the story instead of just staying at Guts's "HURRR GRIFFITH I FUCKING HATE YOU" rage state.
I do wish that her hair color was brown instead of green though
>>
When will she get raped
>>
>>155796887
Never
She will rape Guts
>>
>>155795249
Half of it is mis-infomation anyway. People complain about Idolmaster, but she was added to the story in 2002, which is before Idolmaster existed.
>>
>>155795970
I kinda miss when Guts was all about rage and GRIFIIIITHHHHHHHH.
Guts pretty much became a secondary character in his own manga. Now he barely speaks, barely interacts with anyone. He has a new party of companions but it seems that he's more moribund and depressed than ever. The only thing he does now is look sad (not angry, sad) and kill stuff sometimes.
>>
File: 108871284.png (1MB, 1456x2120px) Image search: [Google]
108871284.png
1MB, 1456x2120px
>>155795249
Best non Caska girl.
>>
>>155796925
I can see that happening
>>
File: siru_28_29.jpg (319KB, 1280x903px) Image search: [Google]
siru_28_29.jpg
319KB, 1280x903px
Honestly Schierke is a well-grounded character that adds a lot to the world building.

Now the SHOTA, however, has always been a black mark on the series.
>annoying character
>doesn't add anything
>constantly hurts the atmosphere and immersion, pushing the slapstick elements too far forward every time hes shown

Next would be post-feathersword Serpico because the second he got that magic sword it invalidated everything interesting about his character.
>>
File: 342234234243243.png (111KB, 487x273px) Image search: [Google]
342234234243243.png
111KB, 487x273px
Schierke is my favorite character in Berserk. I'm pretty sure Miura researches about esoterism to come up with her explanations about magic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.