[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fukumenkei Noise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1491921583468.jpg (242KB, 1200x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491921583468.jpg
242KB, 1200x2048px
Why is such an emo?
>>
Nino isn't emo she's just special
>>
>>155783990
But she sings emo
>>
>>155783972
she has the autism
>>
Welp, her emo song stuck in my head
>>
>>155784241
Is that because she sings too much Lalalala?
>>
>>155784856
She sings like a retard at the beach every single day of her life, has sperged in the middle of a concert 2 times already, doesn't talk to anybody and wear headphones all the time. She can somehow remember the lyrics from a song with little preparation, definitely in part of the spectrum.
>>
>BanG Dream
Main girl is an autist who loves Kira Kira Hikaru
>This
Main girl is an autist who goes into a berserk state upon hearing Kira Kira Hikaru
>>
>>155785299
Fukumenkei manga debuted in 2013, so that are their original idea
>>
>>155785299
That song just known everywhere
>>
I fucking cringed when she started "singing". It physically hurt.
>>
>>155786298
It is just like that in the manga too, she will get better
>>
>>155786298
I feel like that's the point
>>
>>155783990
how special?
>>
>>155783972
That´s a long neck.
>>
>>155785299
Nino is just throwing fit she has enough of that song
>>
>>155789286
I don't think the neck is long that is just tiny
>>
>>155784541
All those ending grunts.
>>
It feels like anime from 00s for scene kids
>>
>>155790652
picked up
>>
I did like the raw singing she did, it was fairly impact, as autistic as she was.

This bizarre love shit we have going on can fuck right off though, even though its the main plot.
>>
>>155791728
Actually the love triangle also related with music so it will becomes more interesting later though
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.