[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: guts_and_griffith_ho_yay9.jpg (41KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
guts_and_griffith_ho_yay9.jpg
41KB, 300x237px
>>
Are you just now reading Berserk for the first time ever?

Welcome I guess.
>>
>>155779852
>he is surprised by this
Son you better buckle your fucking autism hug straps in because this ride isn't getting any smoother.
>>
>>155779930
>smoother
You mean straighter.
>>
What doujin is this?
>>
>>155782707
The Blacked Swordsman
>>
File: S1_10_Koko.jpg (55KB, 481x359px) Image search: [Google]
S1_10_Koko.jpg
55KB, 481x359px
>>155779852
I just realized how remarkably similar Griffith is to Koko.
>>
Griffith wants Guts's D in his boipusy.
>>
Shouldn't this translation be
>you're MY fag boy now
?
>>
>>155779852
Now that they found caska in the casket (minor kek) will everything be all right again? I have a feeling that caska is not the real caska they are looking for. They are going towards the light, which is probably some sort of weird abstract, but happy memory, where they will find out a piece is missing, so it leads them to the dark mountain, and there will be lots and lots of rape.
>>
>>155785942
I'd smash that tiny retard Caska that hides inside broken doll.
>>
>>155786092
Caska is not for l-

oh
>>
>>155786232
I mean kill that thing. I think she ruins everything. Like breaking the doll more and more and replacing non-retard Caska.
>>
>>155786287
What makes you believe that mini retard-caska is the one responsible for breaking the doll?
>>
>>155786326
She wants to be retard forever and doesn't want to return to her former self thus breaking the doll so she won't repair.
>>
>>155786838
I doubt that. The dog is guts, wounded, chained to a casket, carrying the broken remains of Caska through a barren wasteland. Obviously symbolyzing the painful burden of his journey. We didn't get to see the dog's reaction to mini-Caska, but I think it would react negatively if the little retard was malevolent. The point is that Caska is not there, only a child-like retard inside a broken shell, that's all that remains. So Caska is somewhere else, and the dog is presumably trying to find that Caska and reunite them, so the retard-mini-but-still-willing-to-live Caska is reuinted with depressed-robot-but-actual-character Caska.
>>
>>155779852
I haven't read anything past the Conviction Arc, but how much progress has taken place? Is Guts any closer to confronting Griffith if he hasn't already?
>>
>>155788117
Of course not, that's for the end of the manga, which is about 10 years from now.
>>
>>155779852
Yes, the pretty boy wants his dick
No, Guts will not give him the dick
Yes, this will cause lots of problems for literally everyone
>>
>>155788764
>pretty boy
We don't say that.
>>
>>155789785
I'm not gonna call him a bishie like some fujo
>>
>>155789844
I can call myself a fujo and I don't call them that.
>>
>>155779852
Next time you want to make a thread about Berserk but the name somewhere in the tittle or the pic's name
>>
>>155785475
4gr33d
>>
>>155779852
So I was riding the horse trailer with griffith, and I accidentally grabbed his leg instead of the dragonslayer. We both laughed and I unbuttoned his pantaloons. We parked the horse trailer and I started to fondle his behelits. He started laughing because he knows it's all just a jest. I started sucking his ambition right out in the open field, and I almost choke because I'm laughing so fucking hard. griffith is also laughing his ass off too, because this is the greatest jest ever. He starts making horse noises while yelling, "BROJOB! BROJOB! NEIGH-H-H NEIGH-H-H!". When he arrives, I swallow it like I'm some big fairy. I kissed him and call him a big fairy while laughing.
>>
>>155790679
What do you call him then fairy queen?
>>
>>155779852
He said no homo later, I swear
>>
>>155793769
It's not gay. Guts is basically just a white Casca
>>
>>155783380
Griffith is her dad from another dimension
>>
>>155779852
He belongs to Donovan
>>
>>155794462
Spin-off about his daily life when?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.