[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Really?
>>
I thought she was faking it and was about to zap him in the face with a lightning bolt

but really she was just being a damsel in distress so delinquent-sensei could barge in and save the day by casting fist
>>
>>155772899
it really killed my boner, i can only get off to consensual sex
>>
breaking strong women is a lot better
>>
>>155773001
Well, the anime skipped the part where the two attackers sealed their magic. Blame that.
>>
>>155772899
I don't understand why he stayed behind while his buddy, probably his superior, went off with the target. Kidnapping a princess seems like serious business and sending a kidnapper that walks away from the target just to fuck a random schoolgirl is dumb.

This whole scene felt extremely superfluous just to establish that the mc knows martial arts and served in the imperial military.
>>
>>155773634
He stayed behind do seal their magic and immobilize them.
Also, this was actually a holiday so no teacher was in school, only the MC's class had to go since they missed on lessons because of the teacher change.
And the MC was supposedly dead, the school is also behind a pretty damn strong barrier and nobody can get inside. MC got inside since he beat that dude outside and used his "key."
They had basically already won so Mr. Bang wanted to have some fun.
>>
>>155773634

Well, honestly, if you were part of a terrorist organization and abducting girls, while their guardians were away, why wouldn't you rape at least one of them?

Your pay is probably shit and you have the free opportunity to fuck a hottie. You're gonna take it. Here's like, a newsflash-- there is only "rape culture". No other culture exists. Violence and sex are connected and with power over another person if you want to fuck them, you do. If you've already decided you are going to militarily oppose a group of people and are willing to kill them, raping them isn't exactly a problem and at least gives pleasure.

I just don't see why not. I think the scene is sort of cliche, but war and rape go hand in hand. If I were at war/terrorizing a school full of hot teenage chicks, I would definitely degrade/rape one for entertainment and because I can.
>>
>>155772899
Right? I don't watch anime with misogyny. Period.
>>
>>155772899

Thread hijack. What other anime did this? I vaguely remember this gag with "elephant stomp" being a punch from something like ~12 years ago.
>>
>>155776049
Reminded me of Korean Zombie.
>>
>>155773822
>>155773947

His boss murders him for doing stupid shit.

I honestly don't know what the slav magician was thinking.

You don't go raping school girls in the middle of a fucking military operation.
>>
>>155773947
Just take her with you and rape her a bunch. You're already kidnapping one girl, just bring a few more along as hostages/rapees or whatever.
>>
>>155776049
Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer does it.
>>
>>155776706

Guy probably lost it when boss left him alone in a room full of underage girls dressed like this.
>>
>>155776936
Is that their defense measure? Any invader will get too caught up raping the students and get stuck there until reinforcements can arrive?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.