[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only one of the main big three of the 3 Bebop Crew able to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Jet_Black.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jet_Black.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>Only one of the main big three of the 3 Bebop Crew able to put the past behind him

>Only one not to end up a complete wreck or fucking dead

Why is Jet Black so based?
>>
Hate to break it to you if you're new here but we don't talk about good shows on this board. Sorry.
>>
Because he's the oldest, and a man.
>>
>>155770678
https://discord.gg/cMD2Vch
>>
>>155770757
good thing we're not talking about a good show then
>>
File: Lupin vs Bebop.jpg (442KB, 1713x1270px) Image search: [Google]
Lupin vs Bebop.jpg
442KB, 1713x1270px
>>155770781
I think Faye's technically older by a few decades
>>
Faye got over her shit too though.
>>
>>155770899

But she's not a man. Unless I missed something.
>>
>>155770678

His story is done by the time the series happens, he's basically done his story and recovered.

Each of the main cast is at a specific part of their personal "story" during the course of the series - Ed and Ein are in their prologue/backstory, Jill is in start of her story, Jet is in his epilogue, and Spike is dead
>>
>>155770899
at century at least.
>>
File: 1391387306941.jpg (20KB, 421x363px) Image search: [Google]
1391387306941.jpg
20KB, 421x363px
>>155770838
You're not as funny as you think you are.
>>
There's no deep reason for that, he was just written that way. That's it.

You could easily re-write the anime series to go any which way but the writers favored Jet probably because he's the oldest and a man.

>>155770983

I think it was implied that she did, but not fully.
>>
>>155771357
that's impossible, in one episode she meets one of her old friends, who was by then very elderly
>>
He's not over his past. They show that in the black dog episode where he basically just spent his life pushing his problems into the back of his head.
>>
>>155772952
>Implying they haven't figured out how to prolong the ageing process in the future
>>
>>155773041

Cowboy Bebop takes place in 2071, Faye got in her accident in 2014 if you do the math right.

Human beings have been stuck at a maximum lifespan of 120 since ancient times and while we might budge it eventually, we won't make it by 2071.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.