[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sagrada Reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sagrada-reset-misora.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sagrada-reset-misora.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
How does anyone manage to make an anime with this kind of premise so dull? Why are all the characters so bland? Especially the main girl.

Her voice actor and animators must have had a pretty easy job considering everything she says and does void of all expression and intonation. and intonation.

in b4 this is the biggest flop of 2017
I was looking forward to it too...
>>
File: 1225419171238.gif (252KB, 292x318px) Image search: [Google]
1225419171238.gif
252KB, 292x318px
stop resetting
>>
>>155768889
Why the fuck is it called Sagrada Reset on English? This triggers me pretty hard.
>>
>>155768889
>Why are all the characters so bland?
I liked the other girl. But it is too obivous she is forcing shit because she has her personal motives.
>>
>>155769010

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but sagrada means sacred in Spanish, and the Japanese title is a transliteration of that.

So Sagrada Reset is the original title.
>>
>>155768889
>everything she says and does void of all expression and intonation. and intonation.
that's obviously how her personality is. just like >>155768961. Maybe she has her motives or something.

That aside, a real problem with this show is that it just threw everything on your face without any explanation, making everything really confusing.
>>
>>155769138
Except then it'd be サグラダリセット and not サクラダリセット. Not to mention the town's name is Sakurada; what "transliteration" is there of that? It's a name.
>>
>>155768889
As expected from the director of Non Non Biyori.
>>
>>155769204
Yeah but at least Yuki had other entertaining characters around her and she did entertaining things.

Misora is just a bland girl with bland acquaintances and even with superpowers they manage to make everything they do dull as hell.
>>
First episode was bland as hell but I'm willing to give it a chance. We'll see if it redeems itself by 3.
>>
You fucking no attention span plebs making judgments about the show because the first episode was kind of slow are the worst sort of mouthbreathers. I mean I'm not raving about how good it was or anything, but I'm going to give it a chance at least.

The concept isn't anything amazingly original but it's sort of interesting, and I liked the slow pacing and subtly unsettling atmosphere.

It's a 2-cour show, how can you guys just sit through one episode which basically just set the scene and tone and introduced the characters, and go "Nope, BOOORING," or even worse, sit through it and watch the slow-burn introduction of the premise and format, with lots of familiar elements, and go "that was too confusing, I can't follow this lol".

Faggots.

I mean it could absolutely turn out to be bad, or boring, or convoluted, but if you think you can tell already you're an idiot.
>>
Can episode 2 save this anime????
>>
File: 1461401432365.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461401432365.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>155768889
Question
If resetting causes her OWN memories to reset as well, how the fuck did she figure out what it did?
With the way those powers are supposed to work, it's impossible for her to ever remember successfully resetting. It should be impossible for her to learn how it works or what it does.
>>
>>155768889
this desu, it wasn't even the main girl's fault
even the mc was giving a half-ass performance
like no one put any emotion into delivering their lines
>>
>>155773130
She could be lying about how it works because she doesn't completely trust her two acquaintances.

Might be part of her development when she gets her haircut.
>>
>>155768961
The characters are literally all borrowed from Haruhi, I just noticed this.
>>
>>155772865
Probably not, but I like watching trainwrecks.
>>
>>155771723
Nice reddit spacing mouth-breathing fag.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.