[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your rewatch rotation like? I don't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: I want to be the plushie.jpg (250KB, 900x548px) Image search: [Google]
I want to be the plushie.jpg
250KB, 900x548px
What's your rewatch rotation like?

I don't really have a huge repertoire of shows but I do have somewhat of a schedule.
>One Punch Man
>TTGL (alternated with the two movies)
>FMA03/FMAB alternated

That's all really. Seems kind of pathetic in retrospect.
>>
I prefer to watch something new rather than rewatch.
>>
I pretty much never rewatch anything unless I want to introduce a series to a friend. So right now I am rewatching Kaiji with my fiance.

In general, I don't think I've ever seen a full anime series so good I just had to watch it again. I'll reread shorter manga series sometimes when the need hits me.
>>
It goes like this
>"Oh i kinda wanna watch x again"
>Watch 3 episodes
>Forget about it and never look back.
>>
>>155767989
For shows I like to rewatch, I watch them once a year during the seasons they aired in.
>>
But don't you have anything that stands above the rest? TTGL is my personal GOAT (though I haven't watched much I feel like it will stay with me forever)
>>
rarely ever rewatch

but when I do

>Love Hina
>Rozen Maiden
>Death Note
>>
File: 1491854573055.png (433KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
1491854573055.png
433KB, 600x562px
>>155767989
You are doing it wrong. I rewatched over and over again when i was a kid, then discovered the magic of annual rewatching. Or at least every 6 months. If you burn it into your brain you will never truly enjoy it again unless you wait like 4 years. I am on about 2 years for EVA, that is the one i am looking the most forward to. Especially with movies, you gotta wait a bit even if you don't want to.

That being said getting shitfaced before you watch something expedites the process. You don't remember the show as well. Frankly if you do it perfectly and don't pass out you can forget a LOT of a film. This is easier done with feature length films or OVA's.
>>
>Crusher Joe.
I don't rewatch unless good stuff gets BD releases.
>>
>>155767989
I first heard of simultaneous watching from this board, actually, but it's how I watch pretty much everything now. The basic idea is to play in one window something new, and in another window usually muted, a show you've seen before. It's a little hard to describe, but it's sort of like you're mixing in your memories and the visuals of the older show together with the novelty of the new show. It gives both parts some unique quality as they kind of blur. As you get used to it, you can watch more and more stuff all at once like this, and swirl it together in a really neat way. So the mood of very different shows can combine into something you can get otherwise, for example. And instead of just blandly rewatching, each time you return to some old favorite like this, you're adding in new associations. I can't recommend it enough after trying it. It's not a meme. It's amazing.
>>
I rewatch shows more than I watch new ones. Shows I continuously rewatch are Detective Conan, K-ON, Non Non Biyori, Tamayura, Flying Witch, Shirobako, Azumanga Daioh, Long Riders, New Game, Watamote, Yuyushiki, Yama no Susume, and Oreimo. I usually watch a few episodes of one of these each day and I add new shows in if I end up liking them enough.
>>
File: 1482941840063.png (17KB, 252x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482941840063.png
17KB, 252x250px
>>155767989

I don't rewatch often but the only things I regularly do is the entirety of Monogatari twice and year with Pani Poni Dash and Yu Yu Hakusho once a year.
>>
File: many punch woman.gif (885KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
many punch woman.gif
885KB, 384x216px
>>155767989
I rewatch the entire show of black lagoon with gf once a year
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.