[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what comes after the Rebuilds and Eva goes Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: evangelion_144.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
evangelion_144.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
So what comes after the Rebuilds and Eva goes Gundam
>>
>>155763480
I'm looking forward to Neon Genesis Evangelion BEAN Fate
>>
Probably a series taking place in one of the AUs.

Maybe make it about how Eva would have gone if Shinji was never born. Or maybe Misato died in the second impact and her father survived.
There is a lot of potential routes for them to go with future series. Even the smallest change could radically shake up the events of Evangelion and I'm glad this "time loop" thing is the way they are doing things
>>
Hollywood adaptation
>>
>>155763480
An infinite amount of loops before the Final one.

I'd actually enjoy a school LS AU, like in his dream. If that's nicely done.
>>
>>155763480
High res remake of NGE with EoE replacing episodes 25/26 in the original
>>
Rei becomes Puru.
>>
>>155765935
>replacing episodes 25/26 in the original

Naw, i really like them, even if not canon. The writing is top notch. I would dig a full remake of the series with high quality.
>>
>>155765849
Isn't there a ps2 game about that?
>>
The dumbest take on Eva you can imagine.
>>
>>155767081

But thats already rebuild.
>>
>>155767145
We can go dumber
>>
SoL series based on the normal universe seen in ep. 26
>>
File: Selection_014.png (46KB, 167x324px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_014.png
46KB, 167x324px
>>155767226
> normal universe
>>
>>155767226

I believe its implied that inside the instrumentality, they can create alternate universes like that without effort.

I would like a series that. Everyone chilling in the instrumentality together, they still have their own personalities, creating new adventures everyday. Each episode would have a complete different theme.
>>
>>155766969
Do you mean NGE2?
I was thinking more about TV or films. A happy Eva would be nice after all these years of suffering.
>>
>>155767903

Supposedly that was what rebuild was going to be. A eva remake where the characters dont go as low and therefore can solve the shit without the world ending.

Then Anno went all the fucking way off rails. I assume Rebuild 4 still will try to have a nice happy ending to close up the series, but my theory is that they delayed it this much because they cant think of said ending.
>>
>>155767984
Yeah, I agree. I'm pretty sure they invent new stuff as they go. And now have no fucking idea what to do with the mess 3.33 turned out to be. Hell it's already 2017 and we have no fucking clue about when it's released or anything at all.

Anyway if Anno considers to milk the franchise further, I'll gladly welcome some nice, happy and funny school SoL with Eva characters, as I already said.

Or, on the other hand, any additional film/s explaining what the heck happened during the timeskip would be great too.

Overall, I think that's pretty obvious Eva is not done when the final comes out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.