[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post anime spirit animals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Hachiman

I completely identify with his mindset and personality. Except for the part where he forms a harem of traps and really attractive girls.
>>
File: 1466470776308.jpg (95KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1466470776308.jpg
95KB, 680x680px
>>155759915
People are products of their environments and true "GENUINE" personalities don't really even exist. Hachiman is ignoring logic and even science by spouting his bullshit, and anyone who takes that show seriously must be unironically underage. I want shitty teenage philosophers to leave.
>>
>>155759915
>Except for the part where he forms a harem of traps and really attractive girls.
Completely missed the point of the show.
>>
>>155760558
>fan of anime
>hates edgy philosophies popular with teens

LMFAO
M
F
A
O
>>
>>155759915
So you're a 15 year old pseudo philosopher?
>>
>>155760892
I only watch CGDCT.
>>
>>155760941
Hachiman sounds very shopenhauer esque. People falsly assume all pessimistic philosophical views are childish. I think many have merit.
>>
>>155760991
>CGDCT
So you're a moe-fag?
>>
>>155759915
Hachiman is a hypocrite who says changing himself is defeat when he himself changed himself to be a fake loner to adapt to "this cruel world" because when he tried to open up he got turned down.
>>
Satania because she's intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
>>155761103
Raphiel because she's intelligent, angelic, with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>155761047
That's not really being a hypocrite. He probably would acknowledge it himself.
>>
pls don't remind me of the endless threads of anons who failed to get the entire point of the show, i.e. that 8man was wrong, a hypocrite, and that his constant self-justification was just him trying to convince himself he was better off that way
>>
>>155761269
I mean if I had a harem of attractive girls into me I would probably become less of an emo.
>>
He loves Iroha aka best girl
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.