[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will fansubbing ever have a resurgence or is anime dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Commie.png (243KB, 980x240px) Image search: [Google]
Commie.png
243KB, 980x240px
Will fansubbing ever have a resurgence or is anime dead?
>>
Fan subs are definitely dead.
>>
Stealing anime is dead, yes.
>>
Fansubs are still alive. A little bit. For niche anime.
>>
>>155752697
Know of any fansubbing group that's planning on doing Uchouten Kazoku 2?
I haven't watched anything in awhile and noticed gg is dead, commie is almost down to just herkz, fff is dying, coalgirls while only doing BD really is gone...
>>155752678
Fuck off, fansubbers always were the best way to watch anime. From what I hear CR is even fucking worse these days somehow with encoding, and I doubt their translations has gotten any better.
>>
>>155752859
Do you also steal vegetables from the store because your mom's Irish stew is the best?
>>
>CR and the meme cartel successfully killed fansubbing

What dark times we live in.
>>
>>155753000
No, I steal Irish stew from the store because I'm not waiting for someone to cook the vegetables before I eat.
>>
>>155752678
Its not I literally just torrented anime :)
>>
>>155752678
I mean, there will always be people just fucking ripping CR and uploading that. Like, you know, HorribleSubs.
But that's shit anyways.
>>
>>155753270
yea lol me i watch anime on netflix and cruncyroll kek
>>
>>155752449
If shitty subs made by filthy weebs with a 5 year old's comprehension of Japanese were all you liked about anime you never liked it to begin with
>>
[Paca] came back to life and released subs for JP Sunshine 28 and didn't even notice. Sugoi.
>>
>>155753532
It wasn't the "only thing I liked about anime," but quality subs can make a pretty big difference. beginning of JoJos Bizarre Adventure, where the 2 guys are picking on Erina, and Jonathan runs up and effectively gets his ass kicked, on CR, the tone they choose for his response after Erina thanked him was essentially "Fuck off bitch, I don't care about you." Whereas with Commie it was much closer to "I didn't do it because I'm romantically interested in you, I did it because it's simply the right thing to do." Of course, not those exact words in either case, but it reflects the point both got across.
Ever since seeing that it became CR never ever for me.
>>
File: 1483813495035.jpg (93KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483813495035.jpg
93KB, 1366x768px
>>155752449
Just learn spanish and watch your anime in superior spanish subtitles.
>>
>>155754048
Curiously enough, in these times we only get shit localizations from CR, some spanish fansubs still translate the original jokes, although some of the meaning is lost because they're not that proficient in japanese.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.