[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's going to take Yabuki's throne now that Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Who's going to take Yabuki's throne now that Darkness is over?
>>
>>155751807

yabuki with the magical girl mikan manga
>>
>>155751807
Is that water droplet over her crotch making her swimsuit transparent?
>>
>>155751915
Yeah.
>>
>>155751915
That's crazy talk. Yabuki would never do something like that.
>>
File: 1483491984396.jpg (102KB, 966x654px) Image search: [Google]
1483491984396.jpg
102KB, 966x654px
>>155751807
ghost tits
>>
>>155751845
exactly this.

Yabuki is going to do something else for a year or two, and then come back with the Mikan focused TLR sequel for another 10 years.
>>
File: c023.jpg (211KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c023.jpg
211KB, 822x1200px
Also I think were getting some TLR art? or some small chapter at the end of the week in SQ Crown?
>>
wait what TLR is over?
>>
>>155754844
darkness is over. theres a couple small things/art book still coming. its just going on break for a bit because yabuki thought it was best for tlr to give it some space. but he also said TLR is forever.
>>
>>155754971
how did it end? did something unusually interesting happen?
>>
1/2

To Love Ru Darkness started as nothing more than a self indulgent fantasy on my part. I managed to rope Mr Hasemi into helping me write a spinoff for the original To Love Ru series, but the spinoff ended up with the same number of volumes, and had a longer run than the original.
This was all thanks to all of your passionate support . I am grateful from the bottom of my heart.
I would like to discuss the sequence of events that lead to the conclusion we are at today.
I came to the resolution to end TLRD around May or June of 2016 - around the 10 year anniversary that Mr. Hasemi and everyone involved helped me to reach.
There were several reasons for my decision, but first and foremost, I felt that original concept of the "Darkness" story that revolves around Momo and Yami had run its course with this last volume.
Another reason was that both readers and the authors had become too accustomed to the influx of color illustrations. I thought that it would be a good time to for a cool down period.
Furthermore, Darkness now consists of 18 volumes, just as the original did. I also thought it would be best to wrap up after having completed the 10 year anniversary. The editor-in-chief and other people involved were understanding of my decision.
I don't ever want to take a break from drawing manga, so there it was tough for me to come to this decision. The fact that this work was so important to me is precisely why I couldn't simply let Darkness drag on forever.
Seeing as it has come to an end, at the present I think my next work will be something other than To Love Ru.
But for me, the comfy world of To Love Ru still has material to expand on, and I have been secretly tossing around the idea of doing a Magical Girl story with Mikan as the main character. (lol) If there is a time and place where I can draw that, I would honestly love to do it.
One day..!
With your continued support To Love Ru will never die!!
Thank you, and I look forward to your future support!!
-Yabuki
>>
I still want Yabuki to make Black Cat II.
>>
2/2

The Darkness story arc has come to an end.

Darkness started as a spinoff to build on the characters' relationships from the original series with new developments that didn’t take away from the original. We were able to keep it going for 10 years.

In completing 18 volumes of Darkness, I am satisfied with the development of Momo’s feelings from the original series.

There was further development for Lala and Haruna, but I was merely writing it as an extension of the original series. This volume (18) reached a sort of middle ground where the answer to “what will happen in the end?” is yet to be seen.

Everyone is wondering what the future holds, but we don’t know yet. This is the end of Darkness, but I would like everyone to keep in mind that this is not the end for To Love Ru.

Finally, I would like to thank the editorial staff, the anime production staff, the voice actors, artists, and game production staff. And of course, a huge thank you to the readers!

Until another day!

-Hasemi Saki

>>155755012
basically open end, haruna and rito confessed but lala/momo/nemesis all still obviously gunning for his dick.

I imagine whats left will give more hints as to what is going to happen.
>>
yabuki is tired to To Love-ru.
simple said
>>
>>155755012
Not really.

Haruna confessed, Rito returned her feelings and they've started to go out.

But when they tried to tell Lala they wanted to reject polygamy, Rito culdn't hurt Lala's feelings like that and Haruna supported it.

So basically Rito is dating both Haruna and Lala; meanwhile Momo, Nemesis and presumably everyone else are still gunning for the Beast.
>>
>>155751807

it's not over!

TLR is still alive according to ANN
>>
>>155751807
Yabuki isn't going anywhere
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.