[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: img000002.jpg (741KB, 1528x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000002.jpg
741KB, 1528x1200px
Can any of you who has read the light novel give me spoilers plz
>>
MC wants a harem. He declares that right in front of his haremettes including glasses girl (who's actually a real hottie)
>>
>>155740996
So did the prez and the najimi turn around and started liking mc?
>>
It should have stayed a single volume LN.
>>
>>155741096
Yep.
Sun was a dick and mislead them.
>>
>>155740975
apparently childhood friend and student council actually hate mc and seriously bully the guy, and he ends up forgiving them for it in the end
>>
>>155740975
It will probably end next volume but in broad strokes.

Sun is still butthurt about the time MC accidentally cucked him.
He realizes MCs plan and decides to fuck with him.
Both girls find out that he's playing both sides and get mad at him. Then he gets mad at them. This leads to a big fight between everyone.
Glasses helps resolve it, and MC forgives Sun.
Prez and Tennis realize they might actually like him. Then more harem members are introduced.

His final plan at the end of volume 5 is to tell all of them he wants a harem plan so that why they'll all stop liking him so he doesn't have to break anyone's heart. Glasses obviously is gonna figure this out. Though I'm halfway convinced she'll tell the other girls about it just to see if she can get her man a harem.
>>
>>155741376
Misinterpretation

They don't hate him, they all get into a shouting match and diss each other at the end of v1 because Sun revealed that MC was helping both girls.
None of the main cast bully MC it's just that rumors spread around, but the cast doesn't participate in that and eventually resolves it.
>>
>>155741431
>>155741459
oh man where were you the another night to calm everyone down, the thread where an anon posted that misinterpretation was deleted because everyone was so riled up
>>
>>155741459
I heard somewhere that childhood friend was faking the friendship for years and that she hates him too
>>
>>155741520
>>155741678
Years of 4chan and anons are still gullible.
>>
>>155741758
his source was batato so wasn't just us falling for it
>>
>>155741758
Shieet.... Well not sure if I like this... Previous situation made it easier to hate these character
>>
>>155741888
I'm back on the bandwagon now, I liked the harem flip premise but didn't want to reread onani master which was what the misinterpretation made it sound like
>>
This sounds like the worst shit ever written
>>
The biggest twist of the first volume was that the protagonist was actually doing everything for his bro

People usually says this LnlN can only en with a pansy or gay end and that's not a joke
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.