[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NTR! The Manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 7

File: 009_1491815129.jpg (778KB, 950x1342px) Image search: [Google]
009_1491815129.jpg
778KB, 950x1342px
What does /a/ have to say about NTR?
>>
File: 010_1491815129.jpg (840KB, 950x1352px) Image search: [Google]
010_1491815129.jpg
840KB, 950x1352px
>>
>>155738284
Garbage and people who write shit like this deserve to be shot.
>>
>>155738284
Well, they seem like a nice couple. Black hair just needs to butt out.
>>
>>155738284
>>155738299
Do he and holy woman actually have a thing or is he have an Otaku REEEEEEEEE moment?
>>
>>155738472
as it turns out, no. the guy getting "cucked" fucked off to the mountains for years with no word of whether or not he was even alive, and the gal doesn't even particularly love that noble dude

but people like to blow things out of proportion
>>
Hero looks like the superior male and suits her well
>>
Is there a program that reads out text, i've been using google translate because i can't be fucked reading the text.
>>
>>155738502
Doesn't hero get btfo by M.C later on?
>>
>>155738918
Dunno in which part but in the LN/WN some Spoiler-kun who could read moon said that way far down the road they meet again and he is rejected again. So he wins in strength because obviously but doesn't get the girl(ignoring the harem he built getting there).
>>
>>155738284
It's the last bastion against purityfags.
>>
>>155738875
Microsoft narrator comes with the OS.

Also how fucking lazy are you?
>>
>cucked is his motivation to become adventurer
>>
>>155739100
Wasn't that also the breaking point where he recognized that the harem he built was like 100x better than the hero? And hos childhood friend wasn't even relegated to a decent position in the hero harem?
>>
>>155738284
I assume its 100% misunderstanding, the childhood friend doesnt love the "Hero", but MC got confused and just run away to live as NEET i mean hermit in a mountain.
>>
>>155739145

it's called multi-tasking, what a waste of time to read text when you can play games or do things while listening to speech
>>
>>155739283
something like that

>>155739255
>to become an adventurer
I think you mean to become a mountain neet.

For anyone who cares this is the summary of the story.
An autistic boy who fell in love with the homecoming queen because their houses were next to each-other finds out she is dating the star football player. He spergs out and then fucks off to the woods for a few years. Then for some reason in the woods he comes into his retard strength and nobody can deal with him. Then he comes back out and (shocker) has trouble communicating with women because of his autism and also rejection phobia. He goes around saving girls and confessing to them and each one has for some reason fallen in love with him but either hesitates or has circumstances where they can't say yes right away so he runs off crying like a bitch. This happens multiple times throughout the series.

Also the bad guy steals a baby dragon from the MC and just leaves it at a health spa far away for no goddamn reason just so that the hero has some reason to go somewhere so that his harem can't catch up to him.
>>
>>155739470
is the bad guy the hero in the pages above or someone else?
>>
>>155739470

sounds like a story written by CWC
>>
>>155739291
From what I heard, could be wrong, in the web novel she didn't care for the MC romantically and told him so, but in the light novel version he just ran away into the mountains without sticking around to hear her reject the other guy. Apparently he does this again with the next girl he confesses to who likes him.
>>
>>155739525
>is the bad guy the hero in the pages above or someone else?

No he is some mystical elf mind control motherfucker with a not so well explained motivation or backstory.

Also somewhere between heroine 2 and 4 the hero shows up with his pussy posse and the MC hides under a desk and faints while pissing himself.
>>
>>155739583

why are light novel authors so autistic, this sounds exactly like a reincarnation novel where it repeats the same situation for the entire series.
>>
File: not_inserting_as_the_female.jpg (530KB, 1858x1079px) Image search: [Google]
not_inserting_as_the_female.jpg
530KB, 1858x1079px
>>155738284
The most boner-inducing shit.

Anything else (outside blackmail, prostitution, or outright rape) just feels wrong to watch. Like I'm intruding or something and it just feels awkward.
>>
>>155739669

how does your penis even work anon, you seriously have a cuck problem.

You probably get a boner if someone takes anything away from you and enjoys it, like a piece of cake for instance.
>>
File: 1399743060915.png (540KB, 1680x2930px) Image search: [Google]
1399743060915.png
540KB, 1680x2930px
>>155739701
>being so beta that your first assumption is that anons insert as the cuck instead of the alpha
>not inserting as the girl

To drive your enemies before you and hear the lamentations of their women is a basic and primal urge. Sorry you're crush was caught hand-holding with some other guy anon, must be rough.
>>
>>155739470

>An autistic boy who fell in love with the homecoming queen because their houses were next to each-other finds out she is dating the star football player. He spergs out and then fucks off to the woods for a few years

Except they were childhood friends and promised to marry each other, but suddenly the girl gets recruited by the government to be a part of the party of the hero because she is OP. That is why MC was so shocked and heartbroken by this revelation

The WN is more brutal as MC sees them kissing in an alley
>>
>>155739798
Looks like we're going LN route, much more tame. Aria is actually in love with M.C, punched the hero for trying to kiss her.

Damn shame i wanted revenge storyline. Oh wel her design is pretty good in the LN i'll take it.

Spoilers: https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=147737&page=6
>>
>>155739669
me too, I can't get a boner with only good art, it must also have a good ntr-plot
>>
>>155739882
those spoilers make aria's story sound way more interesting than what we'll get with MC
>>
>>155738284
This wasn't even NTR, the WN is just completely unreadable dogshit. Probably one of the worst non-isekai fantasies ever written.
>>
>>155740050
I thought it was only NTR in the WN where the girl didn't actually like him.
>>
>>155740215
Yea that was NTR, i guess people got pissed at the author, mainly due to fact he let CHF ans Hero get away scot free, so instead of killing her this time, he makes her part of MC Harem.
>>
>>155740215
>girl who was never your girlfriend says she doesn't like you
>NTR

Guess the term is really losing all meaning now.
>>
>>155740294
Well according to the LN they were betrothed. Not sure about the WN.
>>
>>155740294
Anon it lost meaning a long time ago.

At this point it just means "muh mc suffers in a non-physical way"

It honestly pisses me off because I like suffering not even in a sadistic way its just kinda nice in a story way. When an entire series passes and the worse thing that happens to an MC is getting beaten up (or even losing a limb) it's kinda ehhh.
>>
>>155740370
Also I'm in no way saying that MCs should be cucked, but that they need a level of suffering beyond badguy broke my leg.

Like Ace needed to die basically.
>>
>>155740344
From what I remember in the WN, when they were young it was just, "I'll marry you when I grow up". And then there's no relationship or anything because he's a standard jap male protagonist. But then when the chick gets with someone else after getting tired of his spineless, autistic ass it's a betrayal or something.

If the guy made moves or publicly claimed her or did fucking anything really, I could see it as being somewhat of a betrayal, but this case is really pathetic.
>>
>>155740437
For it to be true NTR you'd need it to be the LN backstory (actually in-love and widely known as engaged) and the WN betrayal.
>>
>>155740437
manga flat out says engagement so looks like that's one thing they improved with ln
>>
>>155740437
He's a pathetic guy regardless. It seems that in the light novel version she loves him, but he doesn't even trust her enough to stick around to hear her reject the other guy.
>>
Honestly i'm gonna wait until this thing piles a few chapters. Or at least the LN is finished.
>>
>>155740502

Problem is this is forced drama. You can say M.C was spineless but that because the author wrote him in that way. However it kind of needed anyways as a progression. Aria didn't have enough power at the time to defy the state. The state was forcing her to break the engagement. LN makes it more like the hero is the scumbag this time.
>>
>>155740515
Don't bother, it's complete trash. It's so bad that I would actually recommend The Sword of Truth over this. Hell I would even recommend My Immortal over this.
>>
Anybody like NTR where the girl that got ntr'd away from guy now wants him back now that he has moved on and with another girl?
>>
>>155740560
But it seems he continues to be spineless. Like he falls for the elf and confesses to her, but misunderstand her response as a rejection and just runs away again.
>>
>>155740568
Which one was that? The one with MC and the really hot girl that dresses in plain and is a stalker?
>>
>>155740560
The MC getting punished for being like a stereotypical doormat jap male protag didn't sit well with the audience, so the author had to rewrite things so that the Hero would be wrong. This also helps make it so that the MC can continue acting like a shitty cardboard cutout doormat protag without any change or self-reflection, because he was clearly never in the wrong to begin with! It's all that damn Hero's fault!
>>
>>155739470
>>155739525
>>155739584
>>155739555
>>155739798
>>155739882
>>155739969
Why the long description.

Just say that is like a shittier version of Golden Boy except way less weird since Golden Boy in the latter half started having Religious Cults and Pissing and all other Nasty Shit.
>>
my problem with NTR if it is ever done right? It usually means something along the line of M.C grew up and he doesn't want to seek revenge. Girl and Douche end up getting away scot free? No punitive damage to them whatsoever...

Not asking for alot, doesn't even have to involve gore, exile to a prison would have been perfectly fine.
>>
>>155740568

NTR is only good when the MC is suffering.
>>
>>155740665
Why should they suffer damage? Usually it's the male victim's fault.
>>
>>155740568
>that show where the girl got NTR'd so hard she cried her eyes out
>she was so heartbroken she left the show for good
I enjoyed every moment of it, senpai
>>
>>155740665
That's how anime villains are made
>>
>>155740974
Okay how about a swift death, doesn't need to be edgy, just kill em with magic or whatever. I never got the whole let wait for an execution, still waiting for my dream pragmatic and calculating MC. Wish we had one that didn't care for semantics and just eliminated threats efficiently and effectively
>>
>>155741029
>>155740665

https://exhentai.org/g/1040992/b970dfbd77/
>>
>>155738284
I want a ishekai anime where MC gets ntr every episode.
>>
>>155740665
>>155740665
Humanity must abandon it's animalistic nature that seeks vengeance and retribution. Science and progress only ever came from either ignoring these urges or finding ways to make them less animalistic. On the flip side I believe being animal draws away from true spirituality.
>>
>>155741302

Sakamoto666
>>
>>155741236
Got sadpandaed got another link?
>>
>>155740665
NTR is for punishing typical spineless harem betafag.

I wish we could have a typical harem, with a spineless fag unable to chosse a girl let alone confess. And after a while the girls started getting tired and being seduced by other boys. Last being the childhood friend who end up dating the class delinquant.
And MC ends up alone.
>>
>>155738284
>>155738299
The douchebag handsome dude steals his girl

Felt like I was reading a doujin
>>
>>155741320
Fucking fake, war being the reason behind most progress even tough it is a huge waste of resources is because people compete with their lives on the line and work harder.
>>
>>155740568
Good End?
>>
>She (MC's little sister)kissed her own brother when they reunited and tell him that she loved him as a man. She is also mad at aria and calling her a bitch for betraying her brother. She is also OP with her own set of skill. Quess what she is
>>
>>155742663
a bro-con?
>>
File: the GOAT.jpg (23KB, 609x106px) Image search: [Google]
the GOAT.jpg
23KB, 609x106px
>>155739669
>>
>>155742663
>Guess what she is?
What can she be anything else? Someone's wife? Single mom? The big bad?
>>
Man looking at spoilers the difference between the childhood friend in the web novel and light novel is staggering.
>>
Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.
>>
>>155742799
My favourite is summer halation by abgrund
>>
>>155742839
Nice one. Arakure's works are okay too.
>>
>>155742663
DID MC RUN AWAY AGAIN????
>>
>>155742663
non
blood
related
>>
>>155742938
Try again.
>>
>>155738284
Manga and anime are supposed to be an escape from 3dpd not a reminder
>>
Another one, it's about when MC tell his harem about his childhood friend

>Okay. Let's kill that women, if possible in gruesome way (Salona the Elf)
>That's right, it still to easy to let her live after betraying wazu-sama (Tata the prostitute)
>As her friend i feel sad about this..., what kind of flower is good for her grave? (Naminissa the younger sister of the twin)
>She will become the rust of my sword. No, to let it end in a short moment is not good (Narellina the older sister of the twin)
>......Kill] (Haosui the 14 years old half dragon)
>>
File: 1484370028225.png (209KB, 337x377px) Image search: [Google]
1484370028225.png
209KB, 337x377px
>>155743065
>>
>>155743065
>elf
>prostitute
>twins
>dragon girl

sasuga light novels
>>
>>155742959
don't let me hanging anon...
>>
So according to the spoilers I read she actually fell in love with the hero during her time with him and wanted to tell the MC properly when she got back so she could move on with her life at the hero's side.

Also I learned that this MC is absolutely pathetic even by LN protagonists standards. Is there ever a story where the guy actually gets revenge?
>>
>>155743834
Mein Kampf, sort of.
>>
>>155738284
I literally don't trust people who like it.

It means they have no appreciation for loyalty.
>>
STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION

STOP POST WN SPOILERS THOSE AREN'T GONNA BE ACCURATE

STOP HAVING FUN

Also legit literally moments after the MC runs she tells the hero no.
Then spends most of the novel looking for him.
>>
>>155739127
>purityfags being majority
What bizzaro world do you come from cause I want to get isekai into it.
>>
>>155743834
>So according to the spoilers I read she actually fell in love with the hero during her time with him and wanted to tell the MC properly when she got back so she could move on with her life at the hero's side.

For the web novel sure. But the LN seems to be going a different direction in that regard and she's actually still in love with the MC.
>>
>>155744323
We don't know which one is getting adapted
>>
>>155738284
For those wondering how different the childhood friend is in the LN compared to the WN

>-Because of her power, the church of light appointed her as holy maiden
>- Being forced into hero's party member and there is also 2 more member in that party.
One is a powerful A class male warrior/knight and the other is a female wizard who specialize in attacking spell.
>- Wazu also want to come with aria but always being beaten and bullied by hero by telling him that he will be a burden if he comes along. This makes aria resent the hero even more and she always remember this in the journey with the hero.
>- In the journey, aria also notice that the hero also have good quality too and also capable to show kindness to other... if it was a women of course. He is kind to all women and there is so many women who feel affection toward the hero in this journey. The kindnesss that hero show to aria is more special and of course aria also realize it too but she doesn't care. In her eyes it's look like that the hero is acting and she is more busy thinking about the future. She clearly loathe him in this LN
>- If she came back and choose wazu in the end, the hero will surely do something to wazu and the holy church also support hero in this matter too of course. She realized that she is still to weak right now and swear that she will get stronger in order to protect wazu.
>- After this she train really hard and also built connection with other people (royalty,etc) so in the future she can counter whatever the church throw at her and wazu. By the end, she is already much stronger than the hero. Even if all of her connection cannot help her with this, she gladly throw everything away and go elope with wazu. She also realized that "wolf in the sheep clothing" sister is strong beyond normal and she will also help her too if it was for the sake of wazu. Together the three of them will leave the capital and live somewhere else.
>>
>>155744340
from what I've seen wn had vague childhood promise, ln had actual engagement, and manga has actual engagement, so almost certainly ln
>>
>>155744414
>>- After she finally defeated the demon king, she think that the demon king is not a big deal. Yes it was a hard battle, but it wasn't as hard as she thought. She was happy that she will finally able to return to wazu after all this time.
>- After the parade, the hero suddenly in the balcony of the castle declared that he want to take the holy maiden as his wife, which makes aria go "What the heck is this guy is saying?". She also deduced the situation quickly that by showing it in the front of the people and the king it was impossible for her to turn down the hero's proposal. This is when wazu ran away before the hero tried to kiss aria.
>- Her answer? A good PUNCH to the hero's face and then she said it in front of everyone "Sorry, but i have to decline your offer". She then jump from the balcony and then run into wazu's house while thinking about her journey from the beginning until the end. After all this time she finally can be together with wazu only to be greeted with a piece of paper in his home. (You know what written inside that paper)
>- After some moment of confusion and question the true meaning of that paper she deduced that maybe wazu is there watching the moment between her and the hero, but he run away before he can see aria punch the hero.
>-She bolted out from the house and then prepared to go to search for wazu...ALONE.
>-She saw kagane in front of the gate and also saw her fully prepared to go on to a journey too. She knew that kagane will also search for wazu, then this will be the fight between the two of them. The one who found wazu faster will be the winner. Then start the journey of aria in order to search for wazu....
>>
>>155744438
>-Time went by fast and for these 2 year since she left the capital aria still searching for wazu
>- She went from town to town while working part time as a guild member.
>- She sometimes joined other adventurer party to search for a clue to find wazu and polishing her own skill. There are some other adventurer that tried to ask her to join permanently but she always refused.
>- It was a bit complicated. but at times likes this, she is grateful for her own talent and power. She always despise her own power because it was the main reason why she must leave wazu in the first place.
>- While working, aria heard some bad rumor (for her) about the hero. Apparently the hero still searching for her. She doesn't know if the hero want revenge or he is still loved her even after all of this, but for aria either way it was very disturbing and want to make her puke. The main problem here is the church started to spread information and post reward for those with the info to aria's where about. She started to move carefully around this time.
>- When she is in the front of the gate of the kingdom where the twin sister live, she was found by the priest of the church of light. Looks like the church finally knew the reason why aria go rogue all this time and offer her the information about wazu's location. The church asked aria to join the hero's party once again to investigate the kingdom and also wazu is also seen in this kingdom and is being captured in there.
>- Aria doesn't know if this is true or not, the church main objective must be for aria to join the hero's party once again. At this time aria already desperate enough because she never get any information about wazu, for her this information is very important to her. She finally agreed to the church's offer and started to go to where the hero's party is. She actually want to meet with the twin sister first but decided not to.
>>
>>155744414
>>155744438
So the author fucking baited everyone?
>>
>>155744414
Why does they always have to add in that "It's fine, the other guy was a dick anyway"plot every time? Either the other guy was a complete asshole and she leaves him, or she was a complete asshole and MC dodged a bullet.
>>
>>155744483
Author most likely pussied out and changed her character in the LN due to backlash from fans.

>>155744481
>- She meet with the hero's party. The hero said that he doesn't mind about what she did last time and tried to befriend her once again. Aria of course ignore his advance and started to go to the kingdom that they need to investigate.
>- When they reached their destination, the hero recklessly act without planning or discussing with his own party. Because of hero's foolishness, all of the hero's party member were captured including aria.
>- Aria doesn't mind this, she thought that this is the best possible course for her. She can collect more info and if she want to, she can break out anytime from her jail cell because she is much more stronger than everyone right now.
>- The reality is much more cruel, the cell where the hero's party being keep is placed with some kind of magic which drain all of their power and MP. Aria cannot do anything and think that maybe she cannot with wazu anymore. She is afraid of dying without meeting first with wazu. But later, the one who will save her is the very person that she searched all of this time.... This concluded the story that aria told wazu and his harem member when she wakes up.
>>
>>155744530
What was the written novel's character of her? Was she actually stolen away by the hero in that one?
>>
>>155738284
Considerably less worse than harem, and virtually all LNs and their adaptions are pure garbage.
>>
File: 1491162234600.jpg (521KB, 2048x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1491162234600.jpg
521KB, 2048x1384px
What point is there in reading manga or watching anime when this 3DPD is catching up with anime and manga anyway.

Might as well become a normalfag.
>>
>>155744565
From the spoilers I read, in the WN, childhood friend never loved MC and went for the hero because he was rich and famous.
Even after MC came back all powerful and beat the hero in front of her, she still chose the hero in the end. Shes a whore.
>>
>>155744666
Web Novels are so fucking trash compared to Light Novels.
>>
>>155744716
And Light Novels are so fucking trash compared to anything else. What a sad pissing non-contest.
>>
>>155744666
Sounds kind of edgy and pointless. Why did the MC even try to beat the hero? Well, whatever. This type of stuff is really just junk food for me.
>>
>>155744740
Compared to what? Do Japan even write any good books?
>>
>>155744662
Because 2DPD is still better than 3D.
>>
>>155739470
You're making this story sound far more interesting and funny than it actually is anon
>>
>>155738472
The MC and the holy woman got engaged before she left with the hero for their quest.
>>
>>155738284
>autist runs to the mountains without even getting the full story
Am I supposed to sympathize?
>>
>>155738284
>What does /a/ have to say about NTR?

this looks like the start of half the xanxia/wuxia stories out there.

Kid can't cultivate/sucks at cultivating/is poor
-girl he thought he would marry/was engaged to gets engaged to "superior" golden boy
-gets motivated and trains hard
-slaughters goldenboy, usually slaughters goldenboy's family, sometimes slaughters girl too
-moves on with far better girls to rub in first girl's face from time to time (if left alive)

well the ending of the story is a bit different. The nips aren't so much into the whole "you're courting death!~" slaughterfest that wuxia/xanxia usually degrades into.
>>
>>155744529
Because if both of them were genuine and loved each other for normal, non-douche reasons, then there wouldn't be a point to keeping her around at all.
>>
>>155738284
>look it up
>only 1 chapter
I don't know why I expected anything different.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.