[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Ed going to do with his life now that his alchemy is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fullmetal alchemist.jpg (214KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fullmetal alchemist.jpg
214KB, 640x360px
What is Ed going to do with his life now that his alchemy is gone? It's not like he can do research or teach anyone else effectively with it absent. Is he just going to sit at home and write textbooks and shit until he dies?
>>
Sire an entire city's worth of manlets with Winry.
>>
>>155732094
Ed isn't a manlet anymore
>>
>>155732079
It states very clearly that he and Al are going to travel around the world to learn and spread medical alchemical knowledge.
>>
>>155732079
>It's not like he can do research or teach anyone else effectively with it absent.
How did Ed and Al learn alchemy from books if the books couldn't use Alchemy?
>>
>>155732079
He went west while Al went east didn't he? I'd imagine they learned what they could and met somewhere on the other side of the world, then went home together. Eds adventure would probably be more boring but he's pretty resourceful and I'm pretty sure Al can still use alchemy and can transmute without a circle still so his adventures in Xing might be more entertaining, especially if he has the Xingese girl with him. I could see their adventures ending with Ed and Al leading a huge archaeological dig on the ruins of Xerxes
>>
>>155732079
>automail
why has no one ever thought of a way to transmute replacement organs/limbs?
>>
>>155732836
Scar's brother did
>>
>>155732812
>The Government hates him! Find out how this one amateur alchemist went from 0 to SSS+ tier with only 35L water, 20 kg carbon, 4 L Ammonia, 1.5 kg lime, 800 g phosphorous, 250 g salt, 100 g saltpeter, 80 g sulfur, 7.5 g fluorine, 5 g iron, 3 g silicon, and 15 additional trace elements!
>>
>>155733040
>Your post
>Relating to mine whatsoever
Pick one
>>
Ed will travel around the world and become their world's Marco Polo.
Also, he got best girl, which is good enough.

>>155733368
He probably just used your post number to open the quick reply window and forgot to delete it.
>>
>>155733760
but Hawkeye was best girl
>>
>>155732079
which version? after conqeror of shambala or in the later anime series ending?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.