[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evangelion: Should I watch it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Evangelion is a maybe.jpg (154KB, 940x400px) Image search: [Google]
Evangelion is a maybe.jpg
154KB, 940x400px
I haven't really been keeping up with much anime lately and since summer is around the corner, and I thought I might just watch one that seems to be the GOD OF ALL ANIME.

>As i have been told it is.

I've never actually watched the anime, iv'e seen the memes of the pro-tag and how he's basically a wuss, and lots and lots of hentai to get the basic gist of whats going on,

>BUT HERE'S THE THING

I like my main characters like iI like my coffee: Hits me like a goddamn truck, Shinji grow though out, is he ever gonna start a relationship with those 3 girls, will he learn the importance of friendship? WILL HE GET IN THE ROBOT?

>Answer me this /a/
>>
>>155731961
Just watch at least that you understand what people are talking about/understand references
>>
File: opr8nqvqosqy.jpg (173KB, 1280x3336px) Image search: [Google]
opr8nqvqosqy.jpg
173KB, 1280x3336px
You probably could have finished the first episode in the time it took you to make this post
>>
Dude, don't forget you are here forever.

Why not watch something that has a thread about it almost 24/7 so you understand what we are shitposting about?

It is shit. Anno is a hack.
>>
>>155732257
>It's always sunny in Tokyo-3
>it literally is always sunny there
>>
>>155731961
Its really not worthy of all the hype imo

Its only really popular because they gave it a shit ending that only wraps up the main characters constant whining and he finally acts normal
Then they had to give it a movie to end the actual plot

Honestly i think the writer might be autistic. He was depressed and socially awkward as hell, sperged tf out whenever it was brought up that people didnt like the ending, and thinks his plots are super deep

naruto's infinite Tsukuyomi had practically the same plot but executed it better and actually held interest
>>
File: HMM.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HMM.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>155734162
>>
>>155734242
It isnt, but if you want to post a pic to make yourself feel good instead of trying to refute what i said thats ok i guess
>>
>>155731961
The show is definitely worth a watch. It's not for everyone, but it does do things very well, and touches on a topic that is very important for anyone who is growing up or going through depression/anxiety. Sometimes the show can be slow, but it characterizes everyone very well so that the show has a large payoff.
It's an important show to watch, but it's not the best.
I suggest watching the original ending, and the movie.
>>
>>155731961
>is he ever gonna start a relationship with those 3 girls
Nope, they all terrify him.
>will he learn the importance of friendship
He learns that bonds and relationships are important for the good times, even if it's not all smooth sailing.
>WILL HE GET IN THE ROBOT?
He does several times in the series and at dome points even refuses to get out, this meme is retarded.
>>
>>155733833
It only still has threads because of waifuwars.
>>
>>155731961
>Hits me like a goddamn truck
Well, there is a lot to think about the characters.

>Shinji grow though out
He grows as a character till the half, them shit happens and goes in a downwards spiral

>is he ever gonna start a relationship with those 3 girls
Canonically, we dont know. Asuka is the most teased of the 3 but they end in quite a fragile spot in the series

>will he learn the importance of friendship?
Yep. Both endings are about that. He finally accepts himself and the others. The anime ending is happier, but the movie also ends with a somewhat positive outlook.

WILL HE GET IN THE ROBOT?
Yes. And he will scream like a bitch inside it till the very end.
>>
>>155731961
>Evangelion: Should I watch it
It's a total mess but you WILL have an opinion on it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.