[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great characters authors forgot to use them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Shouto Todoroki.jpg (74KB, 493x640px) Image search: [Google]
Shouto Todoroki.jpg
74KB, 493x640px
>>
>>155730283
>Forgot to use
>had tow arcs focused on him
>>
Pic not related.
>>
File: tenjo_tenge_73_1.jpg (277KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
tenjo_tenge_73_1.jpg
277KB, 1200x945px
>>155730283
>mc cringe
>Heroine Bi***ch
Takayanagi and Maya,They saved the manga
>>
>>155731702
Watched its anime, i thought Takayanagi was the real mc after the bento fight, i was disappointed after i finished it.
>>
>>155730283
Pic unrelated right?
>>
>>155730283
He gets plenty of screen time...
>>
>>155730283
There's nothing great about his character though, his shallow and dimensional, one track mind, objectively uninteresting beyond his character design and powers.

And that's literally the case for ever single character in this manga, like even naruto gave it's secondary characters proper development.
>>
>>155730283
His character is basically "calm guy outside of anything related to his dad". There's not much to do with him other than having him be angry over his dad or just be a bro helping out in fights. I doubt you'll see a lot more focus on him since there are plenty of classmates that haven't gotten arcs about them yet.
>>
>>155734400
(You)
>>
File: Reborn213.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Reborn213.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
This series was the biggest offender of underutilized characters.
>>
>>155735462
what no?
>>
>>155735462
Does reborn ever get good? I could never get past that fucking drag of an opening. Should I skip it all together? Should I just read the mango?
>>
File: chad_fullbring.jpg (42KB, 358x644px) Image search: [Google]
chad_fullbring.jpg
42KB, 358x644px
>>
>>155735840
>Does reborn ever get good?
No, it goes full retard with time travel and that kind of shit.
>>
>>155735840
it gets good then just straight nose dive after a certain arc, but ill live it up to you to which arc you think it is. like I still like it but I could not recommend it on good conscious
>>
>>155730283
wtf screw that this guy is way too OP he has two quirks he is just another edgy character with daddy issues and a mentally-ill mother who cares. i prefer to focus more on the villains
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.