[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Open your eyes >See this Are you fucked or blessed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: gantz-sphere.jpg (110KB, 661x475px) Image search: [Google]
gantz-sphere.jpg
110KB, 661x475px
>Open your eyes
>See this

Are you fucked or blessed?

I'll begin:
I'm blessed
>>
>>
File: CoolDeath.jpg (155KB, 672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CoolDeath.jpg
155KB, 672x1024px
>>155713066
Blessed, even if i'll probably get killed during the first hunt/mission
>>
Should I read gantz? Watched the anime but it was bad desu
>>
I stopped reading Gantz about 10 years ago

Was it ever explained wtf the gantz orb is and wtf those alien things are and wtf is going on
>>
>>155717684

Basically 2 alien races fought at some point in some place, the ones who won knew that the losers would head to earth next and for no real reason, on a whim, they sent information to earth so that earth could create weapons to defend themselves from the invaders, the invaders were the giants from the last arc.

The one who received the information was some rich billionare german dude, and they used the data to create Gantz, the whole "go out and hunt ayy lmaos hiding on earth" was something that the humans came up with as a way to get rid of the aliens and for entertainment value.

The aliens the gantz teams fight through the story or are refugees and immigrants basically.
>>
>>155717656
its a must watch. anime was bad, but gant:0 is a decent adapt
>>
Gantz mango was pretty damn good, the end portion is pretty questionable but nonetheless it's a great series. Gantz G is legit trash and the anime is cancer tier.
>>
>>155713066
Realistically speaking, I would panic then get killed by ayy lmaos
>>
>>155717656
Yes, you should.
And watch the movie Gantz:0, is really good adaptation if you're new to the series, and a good one if you're already a fan.
>>
File: a8e50cb4f6efe902198259d6b9da4319.jpg (368KB, 736x1122px) Image search: [Google]
a8e50cb4f6efe902198259d6b9da4319.jpg
368KB, 736x1122px
>>155718042
>The aliens the gantz teams fight through the story or are refugees and immigrants basically.
This is so sad, senpai
>>
>>155717656
Just read the Fei doujin
>>
>>155717085
Yeah...

Do you think that if you asked Gantz given that you won 100points you could save a resurrection for yourself?
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 571x807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 571x807px
Depends. Is there a cute boy like Nishi there with me? Can I do lewd things to him?
>>
>>155720903
Unironically the only way to enjoy gantz
>>
>>155718265
>Gantz G is legit trash
I've this terrible issue with myself, where I think I can create a nice script that would make the series successful, at least enough, if just the original creator decided to work with me.
>>
>>155718908
I would like to fuck with some of them. At least one.
>>
File: BLUE.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
BLUE.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>155721050
I want to do lewd things with Kato.
>>
>>155721002
Maybe but probably i would still ask for stronger weapons, maybe i'll ask gantz to create a customized weapon just for me, something overpowered after all i like cheating
>>
>>155713066
Get 100 points and make myself a Reika clone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.