[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Which Kishi is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2135642.jpg (38KB, 407x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2135642.jpg
38KB, 407x332px
Which Kishi is better?
>>
Boruto
>>
666 Satan was a fairly average shounen. I'd say it was better than Naruto overall if only because it didn't drag on as long and wrapped up in a pretty decent manner. It also handled its timeskip better.

I'm sure if things were slightly different and it got published in SJ instead of some literal who magazine it probably would have taken off like Naruto did. No idea about his other series.
>>
>>155711483
All I know about 666 satan is that Ruby Crescent was a hot piece of ass when she grew up

Unlike Masashi his bro knows how to draw hot girls
>>
>>155712156

Pretty sure Kishi outright admitted early on that he's terrible at drawing attractive females.
>>
>>155711963
666 Satan was god awful, I've never seen a manga with so little character motivation, some of them didn't have any at all.
Jio didn't have any real end-game.
Ball didn't have any reason to travel with the MC.
Kirin just didn't have anything better to do as himself said.

Ruby was the only one with a goal, to be o-part hunter like her dad. Then she eventually discovers her dad wasn't actually a o-part hunter, and guess what? Nothing changes.
>>
File: file.png (481KB, 580x958px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
481KB, 580x958px
>>155712576
lmao
>>
>>155711963
>literal who magazine
Same magazine that Fullmetal Alchemist and Soul Eater was running in...
>>
>>155712770
I didnt know FMA had a manga adaptation.
>>
666 Satan never got the chance to jump the shark like Naruto did.
>>
File: coverImage_2192686.jpg (1MB, 1800x2560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
coverImage_2192686.jpg
1MB, 1800x2560px
>>155711483
Sukedachi Nine was pretty cool, but nothing Seishi has done has had any real staying power and his new series is some fucking fanservice shit.
>>
>>155712576

Jio wanted to "conquer" the world so everyone would love and accept him which eventually turned into the standard motivation of fighting for his friends. It wasn't much different from how Naruto wanted to be Hokage because in his eyes that meant everyone would accept and love him.

Ball wanted to get stronger and become an OPT like his dad.

Eventually they both end up getting wrapped up in the big bad's world ending plan and yada yada.

I don't remember shit about anyone else, but Jio and Ball had motivations. They were pretty weak, yeah, but they were there.
>>
>>155712890

666 Satan lasted like 20 volumes, right? That's not bad.

I'm pretty sure if at least one of his series got an anime adaption they'd be a bit more popular. Doubt they'd blow up like Naruto but Seishi would definitely have more of a following.
>>
>>155712989
Yeah, but Blazer Drive and Crimson Wolf didn't last very long at all. And his return to Shonen Gangan only lasted 5 volumes with Sukedachi Nine and now he's back working for Shonen Rival again.
>>
>>155712800
(You)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.